Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Grass Village Training Ground Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:21 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

User Image
User Image

((huh?? What do you mean??)
When Arekku was let go he just sighed,"That's great now you just gotta practice more and more for it." Arekku said as he turned around and faced Shiro who was making a weird smile to him,"Well that isn't creepy haha." Arekku said as the dog tackled Shiro and just send him flying now.

User Image
Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:26 pm
Selene Nara
[Genin][Grass][Nara clan][Earth&Lightnen]

User Image

[[eh nothing]]
selene sighed "hmmmm who is the geek with the dog areku-sensei?" she said pointing at shiro

I might be lazy, But I can kick your butt at Chess!!!!
All is lost again, But Im not given in! I will not bow! I will not brake! I will shut the world away!  

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:33 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

User Image
User Image

((Alright then cool cool))
"That's Shiro he's a Kusa Jounin though I haven't seen him for a long long time, I sort of thought he died since he was never at the village or even reported in." Arekku said laughing a little.

User Image
Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:34 pm
((So after this post you may want to ignore my guy. I kind of took some medicine an hour ago that is hitting me hard right now, so I am off to bed. But I won't leave you with nothing.))
"Geek? I have you know I am very popular with the ladies." Standing back up reading the paper, he raises a hand. "Yeah. I'm shiro. He can inform you more of it if you want."  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:36 pm
Selene Nara

User Image

'yes so is master pervert too" she said "shall we keep training areku?" she said

All is lost again, But Im not given in! I will not bow! I will not brake! I will shut the world away!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:44 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

User Image
User Image

"No I'm not Selene I'm just pretty normal mmmhmm." Arekku said smiling,"Yeah well that's the idea there something I wanna ask ya really." Arekku said as he started to walk away.

User Image
Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:46 pm
Selene Nara

User Image

she looked at him with a confused look but caught up with him "hm?"[[i have no idea if you were talking too shiro or me..]]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:01 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

User Image
User Image

((haha you cause well he's gone and told us to ignore him an all))
"So you know I'm the official Academy and sensei for most genin here at Kusa though there only a few people that I really consider my pupils since I worked really hard with them, two were from Leaf... One dead, well um never mind that part. All I'm going to say I really think of you as my student and I would greatly appreciate it if you would consider becoming my assistant?" Arekku asked.

User Image
Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:03 pm
Selene Nara

User Image

she looked at him with astonishment then a gentle smile and nod "yes i would be glad to be your assistant" she said cheerfully she held in over-go who knew only at genin she could be the kusakage's assistant! it was wonderful!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:12 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

User Image
User Image

"Well that's good then, I'm glad to hear you accepted it." Arekku said patting her head though it made it seem like if he was an old man though he was just sixteen,"Haha well your top gennin in a way haha............ Just playing you still got to earn that haha." Arekku said smiling.

User Image
Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:15 pm
Selene Nara

User Image

"eh that'll be easy!" she said acting like a 6 year old trying to act proud then a question popped up in her head "what does a assistant do?" she asked curious

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:20 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

User Image
User Image

Arekku laughed as she said that and rubbed his head,"At the moment as an assistant it's more like if your in my personal team so for example I don't know if you know that I am a very skilled doctor so if I need ya you would act as a nurse for me." Arekku said as he disappeared and re appeared with a very revealing nurse's dress,"This would be your uniform haha." Arekku said jokingly and laughing.

User Image
Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:23 pm
Selene Nara

User Image

her mouth almost hit the ground at the sight of the dress "no way i don't wear dresses!" she said "do we go on missions like a normal team?" she said/asked

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:20 am
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

User Image
User Image

'You just gotta wear it when I'm doing medical procedures!." Arekku exclaimed as he pushed the dress towards her,"Ahhh yeah when I have less genin to train we'll hopefully go in a few mission. Though at the moment I'm trying to concentrate only on our village."

User Image
Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:33 pm
Selene Nara

User Image

she did some seals and touched his hand making it numb "you will never! catch me in that...thing" she said with a shiver "don't you have genins in the chuunin exams?"

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games