Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Anthro-Apartment complex (No More Rooms Sorry!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jackal McFluffybutt

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:00 am

((Yeah, I apologize filia, part of that is my fault. I had to stop coming on here in order to do a bunch of homework before term end. but thank you for posting again, I'm not counting it as a double post since my announcment post was before it!))

Shirou had walked the sleeping Anon inside, tired after their small, yet active party. Curling up with the wolf, shirou fell asleep for the night on the couch.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:08 pm

Anon gave a sigh, feeling rather comfortable curled up with the furry dragon. It was the first time in a while he was able to sleep and feel safe, knowing something wasnt going to attack him in the middle of the night.

demoneyeszero

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:34 pm

Kai nodded and picked up he box and placed it in the kitchen. He poked his head around the corner and called out "Do you want me to put this stuff away?
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:19 am

Mahewa was hurriedly organizing her clothing in the dresser. She spun around at Kai's question. "Uh, you could open it and take everything out, and toss out the box. But I'll organize everything tomorrow. Thanks, though." She returned to her task, pulling out her sheets and pillows and heading into the bedroom.

((Seems like everyone's turning in for the night. Kotetsu-san and I will make sure we keep this brief.))

FiliaFlammae

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:49 pm

Kai took the things out of the box and placed them on the counter, walking over to Mahewa was he poked his head around the corner "I'm done" he announced. Then he stretched his paws out and yawned "I think it's time I hit the hay".
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:36 pm

Mahewa looked up her task of making the bed. "Cool, thanks a ton! Have a nice night, Kai-san!" She smiled and waved.

FiliaFlammae

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:54 am

Kai gave her a goodnight kiss on the cheek and left for his room. He opened his door and walked insde, closing the door behind him. Throwing off his clothing he walked over to his bed and collapsed onto it, letting the sweet embrace of sleep take him into the realm of dreams.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:01 pm

Shirou woke up the next morning, snuggling into Anon, refusing to move. The sunlight streaming through his blinds was making it difficult to pretend to sleep. But he didn't shift, simply enjoying the presence of the wolf. "Mmmmm..." he murred softly, his wings giving a flutter, shifting the covers.

Jackal McFluffybutt

FiliaFlammae

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:41 pm

Unfortunately, the lioness had not slept well. For the first two hours or so she had tossed around in bed, trying to imagine her mate snuggling her to sleep as was habit...but he kept getting pushed away, or so it seemed, and she could not get comfortable. At long last pure fatigue had caught up with her, and she had drifted off into uneasy slumber.

Her eyes finally flickered open with the morning. She yawned and sat up, glancing over to her clock, which read 7:51...

Suddenly an extremely loud and drawn out swear word echoed through the complex. A mere minute later, Mahewa's door flew open with a boom, and the sloppily-dressed student herself bolted along the hall, down the stairs, and out the front door.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:09 am

Anon gave a soft sigh as he nuzzled his head against Shirou. He was trying to hide his face from the sun to get a few last minutes of sleep, but his plan so far hadnt been working. He smiled as the furry dragon murred. "Sleep well i take it."

demoneyeszero

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:34 pm

A sudden bang jolted Kai from his peaceful, if not interesting dream. Poking his head out the doorhe caught a glimpse of Mah-chan bolting down the hall like her tail was on fire. He looked at his watch and chuckled "Must be late for school" he smiled... and then it dawned on him... he had a job interview!!! It took no less than 30 sceconds for him to grab some things put on a suit and fly downstairs. Jumping in a very nice red convertable sports car, he peeled out the driveway and took off for his destination.

He then happened to see mahewa running full pelt down the street, he pulled up beside her an beeped his horn, boy that girl could run! winding down the window he called out to her "Hey! need a lift?!"
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:43 pm

Mahewa staggered to a halt, surprised to see Kai driving up alongside her. "You going... by the university?" she asked between pants. "I don't want you to... go out of your way. There's... a bus coming soon. I'm more worried about catching the bus than making classes. I don't start until 8:30 today."

FiliaFlammae

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:41 pm

Kai grinned "Don't worry" he said "I actually have a job interview there, We can grab some breakfast first".
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:09 pm

Rorick sat his small bag of luggage down, grabbed his newly acquired key, and proceeded to unlock the door to his new apartment.
'Home for the next year.' He thought as he opened the door to his living quarters. He picked up his bag and walked through the door.
"Nice place." He said aloud, dropping his bag once again and closing the door behind him. It was small but cozy, and definitely not something to complain about when it was free.
He looked around the living room, examining the place where he would spend most of his time. A small, beige couch was placed on the far side of the room, directly in front of the window. Opposite the couch was a small tv stand and on top and equally small tv.
'Well, you get what you pay for.' He thought. 'At least it's something.'
He walked into the medium sized kitchen, noting the decent counter space, the stove, eating area, and the small dishwasher. He looked inside the cabinets, noting the small set of dishes provided and made a mental note to pick up some more. He went back through the living room and into the master bedroom.
A small, twin sized mattress awaited him there. A small dresser sat on the side of wall, and a desk on the other. He then moved on to the bathroom, checking the fixtures before declaring the place livable.
"Well, it's not much, but it's home." He told himself. He decided against looking at the other two bedrooms, for he had no need of them. He took his thing from the living room and set them on his bed, he'd deal with putting things away later. Right now, he wanted to explore the rest of the complex before dinner time.

Rorick_Kintana

Conservative Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200

FiliaFlammae

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:51 pm

"Oh, cool!" the lioness replied, coming up to the car. "You're looking for a job at the school! Funny coincidence." She opened the passenger door and slipped inside gratefully, nestling her backpack between her feet. "And thank you so much, by the way."
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff