Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Old Team Saber Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dripples

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:22 am
Yuzuki tightned his fist, getting angry for some reason. Maybe instincts, he didn't care, and decided that it was smart to hold back his anger. He remember what that did to him when he fought Xantos last time. This time, he'll think, that's what he learned. Then he decided to try something, "So Xantos, where exactly is the akatsuki hideout?" This was a test, if Xantos didn't tell him, Yuzuki will know that Xantos was still apart of the akatsuki, or at least, have good evidence that he is...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:53 pm
"Even I don't know, and I never joined. My goal was to get IN to the akatsuki." said Xantos. "Now, if you'd like to uncurl that fist and deal with it, go ahead whenever you like."  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:11 pm
Shikana pouted. "Cause you were being mean Ryu." She said to him. Then she turned back to Xantos and asked, "Whats akatsuki?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:14 pm
"An orginization who's goal is to collect all demons from their hosts. Some people think they are evil. But it seems to be a just cause to some people." said Xantos. he sighed. "However, you shouldn't be worried about them until your chunin....there's a war going on in grass right now over the 7-tails."  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

TimeTravellerDhaos

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:58 pm
Ryu face turned cold, the area getting cold as well. "They are the one who took my papa's amulet. The ones with the red clouds, right?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:15 pm
"In my opinion, it was for the better. The demon took over your father, controlled him...and eventaully led to his downfall. If it was taken earlier, he wouldn't have passed away at such an early age." said Xantos. "People say smoking is bad for your health. Being a ninja is even worse is what people don't realize."  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

TimeTravellerDhaos

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:58 am
The place grew more colder, ice forming on the ground. Ryu glared at Xantos. "Well I'm going to get it back. I'm going to become a strong ninja and beat Akatsuki and get papa's amulet."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:00 am
"To late." said Xantos. "They form the demons they get into weapons so it's probably a sword or something now." He frowned. "Genin and Academy Students always have their little dreams of honor. To become strong, to beat the bad guys. Guess what, it dosn't happen that way. Were you ever hung by your ankles over lava? What about doing a completely undercover ANBU operation to liberate POWs at an enemy village? Or what about this....have you ever killed a man?" said Xantos. "Honor and dreams are fine, but they just get you killed faster in the field." He sighed, ending the conversation and walked a little ways away from the training grounds. He took out a small wooden mannequin to train with.

Kugutsu no Jutsu (Puppetry Technique)
Description: Kugutsu no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that allows a ninja to use a puppet to attack from afar. Using their body's chakra, the ninja emits strings of chakra that run from their fingers to the puppet. The puppet itself can be loaded with many weapons and tools, allowing the puppet master to remain hidden while the puppet moves and attacks the target.

1/5
Xantos tried to emit strings of chakra to attach to the puppet, seeing the strings hit, but not acctually attach, so he tried making them a more steady stream.

2/5
He tried once more, hitting the puppet with the chakra strings and holding them on it. He tried to make it move, but the string severed at the first attempt.

3/5
He shot more strings out of his fingers, attaching them to the small wooden figure, but applying more chakra to the attached ends. He moved his fingers around and watched the puppet move for a while, until the strings fell off.

4/5
Xantos tried for a fourth time, attaching the strings to the joints and moving the puppet around longer than last time, but still, the strings eventually fell off.

5/5
For his final try, he focused more on keeping chakra on the attaching end and the middle of the string. He began to manipulate the puppet and was happy to see that the strings stayed and he could move the puppet around however he wanted.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:22 pm
Shikana tapped Ryu on the shoulder. "No, then they'll kill you too." She said. "And that would be very very bad."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:44 pm
Yuzuki gripped his fist and said, "If you were trying, why does your headband have that scratch? They don't do that unless you actually joined them. I've actually studied about ehm"

Dripples

Dripples

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:00 pm
"And one more thing, if you try, if you never give up, if you keep on going, you will accomplish your dreams. Never say that you can't, that will just make that your dream, making it come true."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:07 pm
"Really? What does your dream accomplish? I wanted to be the hokage, well, wish granted, only thing is the village was attacked everyday. Suicide bombers, poison gas, the works. It sucked, any monuments built to me? No. And do you want to know what happend when I died? Nothing, no respect, people almost completely forgot about me. And what if you get back the weapon that the demon is in? Die trying, or will you get it? I'm sure that will make Drake very happy as he stirs in his grave. I didn't plan to come back to this village, I wanted a life back in the field with action, not this pacifist of a village." said Xantos. "So what are you going to do with that fist huh? Punch me? Or just shake it and be pissed?"  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Dripples

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:20 pm
Yuzuki smiled, "The only reason is because you had no fate. Look at yourself. Your wish was granted, but it sucked. No one liked you because of your attitude, and you are taunting a little kid to fight you. See, you have no life, even in the field. And you are a killer, wishing a war, wanting to fight, peace is what everyone wants. No to fight but peace." Yuzuki frowned and ground his teeth, "No one liked you because you always choose the wrong way! I don't even know how you became hokage. Go ahead, kill, but you'll find yourself in the worse situation."

(LOL., Yuzuki want a deathwish)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:27 pm
(Perhaps I should break your face. biggrin )
"I was the peacemaker. I avoided war and talked all the Leaf's problems out. Well guess what, that didn't work, it never worked. I realized that I lived for the thrill of battle, for the fire, the blood, the adrenaline. I wish to know everything. My dream...heh, more like a nightmare. I want to settle down in a nice house, with human puppets made from all the people I've killed lining the walls. I want to have an indoor waterfall, spilling over with blood. And most of all, I want a certain someone dead." said Xantos. "So if you think that I was not Hokage material, than prove me wrong and strike me down if you so dare."  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Dripples

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:39 pm
"You just proved yourself wrong. The hokage never thinks of hurting people. He/she wants to protect them. You aren't hokage material, and Akira is here right now, listening to our little conversation, along with me and shikana. And i think i can contact the hokage with my dog, so don't try anything stupid." Yuzuki smiled.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games