Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Sung Family Compound (Yun and Luna's home) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:11 pm
Cain the Blade
Yun Sung

Mist ANBU Captain | Weapons Master | Sung Clan Head | Rain Swordstyle Shikai | Mist 7 Swordsman | One-winged Angel Host
User Image

Yun walked through the doors and through the hallways.

"Luna! Where are you!"

He walks into the room, yet something was different about him. There was an aura eminating from him.

"Luna..."

User Image

Luna responded to Rini "Well, maybe she just needed the rest, she will be up soon I assure you.." as Yun walked in Luna activated her Byakugan to look at his chakra levels and she ran up to him and gave him a hug "Yun!" She looked at him "whats going on?..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:10 pm
Yun Sung

Mist ANBU Captain | Weapons Master | Sung Clan Head | Rain Swordstyle Shikai | Mist 7 Swordsman
User Image

Yun's aura began to consume Luna as she embraced him. Any small cuts or wounds she had from training began to heal almost instantly.

"Well...I don't know how to say this...but there is an angel inside me. Its called Ichiha."

((I'm guessing there are legends about these angels or something, and you know about them from stories.))

User Image  

Cain the Blade

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:26 pm
Luna backed up from the hug and hit the ground holding her stomach breathing hard, the mixture of her extensive medical chakra and the angel's aura had created a temporariy spark. She looekd at Yun from the ground "Ichiha ay..should be interesting."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:33 pm
Yun Sung

Mist ANBU Captain | Weapons Master | Sung Clan Head | Rain Swordstyle Shikai | Mist 7 Swordsman
User Image

Because she was a medic, she could see the green aura that surrounded Yun from the angel. He turns to her.

"Luna...I need to master this chakra. So, will you teach me the basics of medical jutsu."

((Also, we're no longer related by blood, but by the kekkei genkei I gave you, because blood transfusions of bloodlines are not allowed))

User Image  

Cain the Blade

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:35 pm
((also, brb in 15 mins, gotta go drop off a resume))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:36 pm
((Thats..depressing)))

Luna got up still clutching her stomach trying to reroute her own chakra "Yeah...sure I can, but it might take some time." She thought to herself Ok, now I have two students "But your going to have to learn with Rini, I promised Id teach her."  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:57 pm
Yun Sung

User Image

She's quite skilled, perfect for a novice like you...

"And thats why I went to her..."

He returns to reality and turns to Luna.

"I don't mind. Aslong as I can learn the techniques. They should help me on my next mission."

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:10 pm
Luna had heard his comment

"And thats why I went to her..."

Thinking to herself Having an angel inside you must be like having another conscience..good look brother..

Her interest perked as he said "next mission" "OK brother, Ill teach you, but you have to bring me on your next mission as backup.." holds out her hand to shake "got it?"  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:20 pm
Yun Sung

User Image

Yun turned to her with a serious look.

"You do know that my next mission is involving the Mist 7. I'll try to bring you, but you'd need to consult with Hero about that."

Yun suddenly reacted from the situation that was happening at the mizukage's office from his clone.

"Luo's in trouble!"

Yun slid on his mask and rushed out towards the palace.

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:25 pm
(Luna has a clone in the Mizukage's office P.S can you comment in the sanctuary guild, were waiting on you dude)

Luna crossed her arms and puffed her cheeks like a five year old but calmed down and uncrossed her arms "Fine, but..." Luna looked at the floor and thought to herself I just need to keep you safe...that was the first thing I ever did for you... Luna closed her eyes to send the instructions to the clone and it sent back the image of Hero "Um, Yun, I dont think Hero's really in a "talking mood" right now, I have a clone at the office, and something's taken him over."  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:30 pm
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou
*****Gennin | Medic in Training

Rini's eyes were wide as she stumbled backwards into the corner by the door, startled by the intense display of chakra. An -- angel? Yun had an angel inside of him? How -- how was that possible? She stared at him, her expression a mixture of awe, confusion, and fear as her mind fought to find some sort of reaction to the new development that was unfolding before her.

Her sensei did not seem injured, so Rini allowed some of her panic to fade. Still, however, she remained silent and on guard. Yun had not seemed to notice her yet, and she was not sure she wanted him to. Had the angel changed him? Angels were supposed to be good, right? No matter how much she believed that, however, she was still wary. Angels were the stuff of legends -- beings she only read about in story books. How could they be real?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:31 pm
((posted in sanctuary, and I just edited saying I left to try and stop Hero.))  

Cain the Blade

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:35 pm
Luna whistled and Kira jumped through an open window "Rini! I need you to stay here with your mom in case anything happens to me, I must protect Luo!" She jumps on the wolf and rushes to the Mizukage's office.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:02 pm
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou

Rini gasped slightly. "Sensei?!" She rushed to the window and looked out after Luna, but the woman was gone. Biting her lower lip, Rini closed the window and retreated as ordered to her mother's room. She did not like the sound of what Luna had said -- 'just in case anything happens to me' -- and would no doubt worry herself to sleep . . . again . . .

The girl wearily hoped that this would not become a regular happenstance.  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:57 am
Koneko Kuromira
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou

Rini gasped slightly. "Sensei?!" She rushed to the window and looked out after Luna, but the woman was gone. Biting her lower lip, Rini closed the window and retreated as ordered to her mother's room. She did not like the sound of what Luna had said -- 'just in case anything happens to me' -- and would no doubt worry herself to sleep . . . again . . .

The girl wearily hoped that this would not become a regular happenstance.

A clone jumped through the window of the room and walked over to Rini. The woman in the bed was awake, and trying to place the girl in her own bed next to her. "Excuse me miss, but I will have to wake her up, it's her teacher's orders." The woman nodded and Luna placed green hands over her head, forcing her to wake up, it was the easiest method of waking her up. Once the clone thought she was somewhat conscience to hear her, she said "Rini, we must leave immediantly, its Luna's orders, your training will begin today."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games