Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Ethral (Neutral Territory)
Ethral City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:19 pm
[imnac K and Baksuetai_Tenshi receive 5 points for posting]  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:50 pm
Orochi quickly got dressed; the new clean clothes didn’t feel like his old but he felt a new persona cover his body and the eyes slowly faded away. The mean and greedy eyes were closed shut. He started to feel better as he sat back down. The new material gripping his skin made a clear fast pace shiver run up his spine, making him shutter. “Ma ma…my m..my name-“ The stutter still remained and with it, the eyes on the walls stare down upon his head. “Orochi…” Brushing his hair to keep it from blocking his vision and with it he saw the world differently. Subtle but meaningful changes start to surround the boy. Then he was able to speak clearly. “I’m fine with what ever it is you’re hiding…” He breathed heavily then sat his arms on his knees. The black glow in his eyes faded then the bright normal shine of them returned even when there was no light. He paused as if he was about to speak, his hand reaching out for acceptance but the feeling of denial perfumed the room.  

imnac K

Baksuetai_Tenshi

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:06 pm
She turned to him as he spoke, to be polite. His stutter was understandable and with it she knew time would cure it. When he spoke as if the stutter had disappeared, it surprised her a little. His voice seemed to change from the childish boy she saw him as, to a more older boy. She stood up and walked over to the corner of the room. She picked up the shortr of the two swords and slide it into her Kimono, onto her back. The other she kept in her hand. She Reached out to take his hand, then flinched away a moment. Affection was not her strong point, she hoped he would understand that.
She did however manage to grip his hand gently... and lead hiim out of the room. and into the lobby of the Inn. There, she paid for her stay, and apoligized for the destruction left behind, paying for its repair as well. She then took Orochi and went to a near by place where it was quiet and the food was not to bad. Sitting down in a booth she looked at Orochi. " I hide nothing from you, You have just never asked" She answered his question. Truth was, she was hiding it, though if he had asked the right question, she would tell him. As he was going to be traveling with her. She did not order anything, but let him eat as much as he wanted. " If you are to accompany me, then I need to know a little about you. Such as, How old you are. Do you have a family who may search for you, and Any enemys who may come after you" She was very straight forward with him, her face expression, stern and dead serious. This was no game and in any case, information on him was vital.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:33 pm
Another time jump loomed over Orochi as he was sitting in a restaurant with Viper. He looked around the nicely fashioned building, all the smooth red leather booths he sat in, then the waitresses running amuck serving meals to the customers. But with all the boring glamour in this restaurant, his eyes ran back to her captivating appearance. He looked over her and her bright colored kimono; his silver hair flopped and scooted to one side shielding it from the rays of the sun beaming through the plate glass windows. She asked him questions, he listened thoughtfully then every thing she asked was scanned through a computer. His age came into consideration then his family. The mere thought of them started to send a heat wave through the building, it was small, most would not notice. The any enemies, he had no or never spent long enough in one place to cultivate any. She stopped talking and the moment, it seemed everyone was waiting. Especially the big bulging eyes that cried tears of hate when he spoke smoothly. “I’m sixteen.” He spoke brief and to the point but then the eyes scrunched up with happiness. “AH..ah…Fa. PAPAPAPA.” He gasped for air or more like he was trying to and his lungs were not hooking on to any thing. “No family…” It was all he was able to say but when he did say it, it was oblivious he was lying. He had family but they thought there child they never paid attention to died in the fire. “No…” He said to the last question, not wanting to make himself seem stupider.  

imnac K

Baksuetai_Tenshi

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:24 pm
She Looked him straight in the eyes. As his first answer came, he gave off the impression he was relieved... relieved of what she was not sure of, but his answer was truthful. When He started stammering in his second answer and gave him a little frown. He was hiding something, though she had little time to really ask about that. Where they were going, it was best if they got there before nightfall or else risking a night of hassle. His third answer, again, seemed more truthful. Though she would not let that drop her guard. She had her own enemys to take into consideration.
" very well." She nodded to him slowly, then food came and she pushed it infront of him. " eat. Where we are traveling you may not get a delicious hot meal like this" She encouraged. She then folded her hands in her lap and sighed, dropping her gaze a little. " as you do, I will tell you a little about myself. Atleast enough to know what you have gotten yourself into" She had to take another breath " So that you may decide if putting your life at risk is what you wish to do" She had to pause for a second... Or rather a minute. She had not spoken this much at a time in.... what felt like a hundred years!
" I kill for a living" She spoke softly, so that no one would hear her so easily. " I too have no family to call my own and While your name means snake, Mine is a type." She spoke quickly, as she did not like hearing her own voice. She never did. Her words were low but held a soft sorrow in them, nearly undetectable. " By following me, your life will be constantly at risk... And you must understand I may not be able to rescue you, if it endangers my work." She then closed her eyes. She felt truly horrible for saying that, though it was true. " But understand, if you persist... I will do my best to keep you safe" She added shortly after. She swore it. And she then PLaced her hands folded on the table and watched for his reaction, her sleeves slipped off her wrists and on her arm, the Branded tattoo on her arm became noticeable, Only to him. To prove she was not lieing to him  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:56 pm
Orochi chuckled a bit then covered his mouth with his knotted up fist. He then saw the gracious meal, the warm protruding heat coming off and smacking him dead on the face. It was a mixture of green, dark juicy red, olive color then brown. He didn’t really think what they were but what they tasted like. Being taught proper manners, he grabbed the fork, and then placed a napkin so no food got on his clothes. He first cut up a piece of food then picked it up and stuck it in his mouth while using the fork as a tool. His face soon turned to a sense of instant gratification as his glee in the enjoyment of engorging on the meal, some thing he had not done in a long time. He nodded as she talked about her and what she did. All of it fascinating, most people would freak out and run from what she just told but to Orochi murder was a natural part of his life but he hated it and did not want her to be harmed.

But the eyes closed for a bit, allowing for him to speak normal. His voice was slowly alarming but pleasant to hear. “It’s fine that…you kill people.” He paused and ingested. “I killed…don’t worry about me…” His sentences became less fluid.  

imnac K

Baksuetai_Tenshi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:40 am
She looked up at him. Was he trying to make her feel better? That was so strange... Her face softened as she looked at him and the twitch of her lips into a grin came back at his words. She could tell he was enjoying the food. She was sure he had not eaten like this for a while, as she observed he had no money, and no living space of his own.
She let her hands slide off the table as he went back to eating. The silence felt nice, as she did not have anything else to say for the time being. She was curious as to who this boy could have possibly killed, but Like most pasts, it was better left unknown until the time was right.And she didnt know how he would feel to bring it up. She merely sipped the water brought to the table and listened to what was going on around then, all the more aware of anything suspicious  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:33 am
The big round plate was almost empty; the sustenance it provided for Orochi was great. The Viper was feeding him started to make him wonder where they might be heading, since he already what she did for a living he concluded it would be a place where food is scarce. As he chewed the warm, thick strands of meat and fiber that crunched and squished when moved his mouth up and down, he stopped then swallowed and looked at her. Her appearance did not suit her job of choice, but as he entered he already five other assassins. He wondered what might happen, but his thoughts transcended that and led him to, could he prove himself to her, so she could stop worrying about him when he is with her. One man, the one that sat next to the door, gave them a odd look, it would be hard to spot it with a brown dark cowboy hat covering his eyes, but Orochi spotted it. He gave him trouble brought a sense of fear around him, Orochi was not afraid then all of this exploded when he looked back at her and then he thought. ‘She does not really believe I killed anyone…Does she?’ The eyes went flying open, the white bloodshot oculus; they were cold hearted and derived internal pleasure from torturing the boy. So his speech was affected. “You me think kill no?” His sentence was odd he just hoped she understood him.  

imnac K

Baksuetai_Tenshi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:35 pm
She looked down, She tried to hide the little smile on her face from the way he finished his sentence. Though it was not to make fun of him, it was just the thought that it was sort of cute. Though, somthing seemed to be bothering him and she quickly looked around before returning her gaze to his. She thought of his words before she spoke. " you have given me no reason to disbelieve it. So I do not question it" She explained. From within her sleeve she pulled out some money to pay for his meal, and then removed herself from the booth. She waited for him to do the same before she walked out the door. She had already had supplies waiting outside the city for herself... though now, she wondered if it was enough, gripping Cherry Blossom tightly she tried to think what else he would need... If anything, they would be heading to a place where there was need enough to hunt, if thy could make it that far. She had gotten information that Several assassins where in town, so they may not be too far off... She kept her face emotionless, but she was rather frusterated  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:18 pm
As he was about to get up he saw a sweet cinnamon roll, instincts kicked in and Orochi reached out and snatched it. He ate the roll in one clean swift bite as he got up and headed out the door quickly. Being a bother was not what he wanted so he simply said. “What are…?” He had to take a break…the pupils of the eyes dilated then shuttered away. “We doing…” He stepped back and leaned against the wall, and he smile profusely then snapped his fingers, fire erupted from his hand and consumed it. “Don’t worry…”  

imnac K

Baksuetai_Tenshi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:12 pm
She stopped and looked at him as he leaned against the wall. She shifted her weight and switched the blade from one hand to the other and pointed to the enterance of the city. " we are leaving. I do not stay in civilization long periods of time." She Watched him cause a small amount of fire in a snap and she smiled and looked down. A sudden spark and a loud crack happened by his head. As a ball of flame seemed to shoot out of no where, right beside him. " I am not" She answered him, and walked off. Heading for the enterance. This would be interesting.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:27 pm
Orochi then with a smile followed Viper to where ever she may go.
(exit)  

imnac K

Baksuetai_Tenshi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:32 pm
( to the great plain)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:12 am
User Image
§ Axel Ryukai §

Until my last breath...

Axel sat quietly as Tysulir and the strange boy that had came spoke. As their conversation came to a close and the boy set off on his tantrum Axel could only shake his head. If the boy was so desperate to learn how to better control his element then he should just practice. Practice and practice until he can better grasp his power and get better. Well, regardless, it wasn't Axel's problem. He stood from his seat on the bench and left a small thank you note on the bench beside Tysulir as he silently disappeared. Axel silently strode down the crowded streets of Ethral, looking for someone or something to keep him entertained.

...I'll stand by you.
~Axel Ryukai
-Envoy of Chaos

Axel Kaen Ryukai

Axel Kaen Ryukai

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:27 pm
User Image
§ Axel Ryukai §

Until my last breath...

Finding nothing capable of keeping his attention, Axel headed away from the shining city of Ethral.

[exit to ethral range]

...I'll stand by you.
~Axel Ryukai
-Envoy of Chaos

Ethral (Neutral Territory)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games