Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
Sailor Moon the Next Generation RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kokobean22

Romantic Genius

6,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 7:15 am
Solar Kitty-chan
kokobean22
((I can think of one that sust requires you to modify your last post.))

((The only way that would work is if you edit your post as well.))

((Not nessecarialy. You could have her freak out over the whole talking cat thing. That would solve it all without deleting a post and you would only have to modify that one.))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 11:47 pm
((Is it okay if i add youma that want things to this??))  

Mishuri

kokobean22

Romantic Genius

6,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 9:37 am
((That made no sense...))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 3:11 pm
"Let's see...assuming she doesn't get lost or hit traffic either way...the meetings usually take about thirty minutes...and at least an hour to tour...along with people...so I'd wager a guess at about two hours...why?"

Mai inquired.

Mercuryangel
Crew

Solar Kitty-chan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 7:09 pm
((That's just it, then she'd know something is up and I was trying to avoid that for now.))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 8:31 am
Solar Kitty-chan
((That's just it, then she'd know something is up and I was trying to avoid that for now.))

((Okay new plan, we forget about the last posts we've made and pretend they never happened...Kay?))  

kokobean22

Romantic Genius

6,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 2:01 pm
((I think Mishuri wants to add another monster that attacks, I believe that there are already two villains, I just have to think of my Villain's profile...))

Kiara nods, "Ok, then forget what i said, I believe Luna wanted to slot in a bit of training for us, but it would take at least three hours, and I don't want you to get in any more trouble."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 10:01 pm
Theresa walked past a house and she saw people talking in it but ignored it and walked to the small lake near by, she took her shoes off and then placed her feet in the water and swashed them about.  

Mishuri

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 3:48 am
EternalJupiter
((I think Mishuri wants to add another monster that attacks, I believe that there are already two villains, I just have to think of my Villain's profile...))

Kiara nods, "Ok, then forget what i said, I believe Luna wanted to slot in a bit of training for us, but it would take at least three hours, and I don't want you to get in any more trouble."

"Well...SOME training can't kill me...and I suppose that as long as I left okaa-san a note that I was with you and came back later tonight, she won't mind too much."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 8:25 am
((Oh well if that's what she meant I suppose it's okay. Villians keep it from becoming boring.))  

kokobean22

Romantic Genius

6,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Solar Kitty-chan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 7:49 pm
((HaHa Sorry for being difficult, but I'm trying to make her a little more like Haruka... since, y'know, Haruka tried hard to avoid her destiny as well. Just taking a different approach. And yes, villain profile as well... any specifics for a villain?))

Ariel sat on a swing at a local elementary school playground, eating her chocolate. She was experiencing a mix of emotions: sadness, angery, loneliness, jealousy, bitterness. It was tearing her heart - and her head - into a million, tiny pieces.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:28 pm
Kiara nodded at Mai, "ok then Mai-chan, I dont't think Luna will mind if we're not there right away, I'll wait for you just outside"

((Thinking of the main enemy's profile right now))  

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500

kokobean22

Romantic Genius

6,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 9:08 am
Kiki woke up to see Luna still pacing.
"Oh good! You're up!" Luna said smiling. Kiki sat up and yawned.
"Where's everyone else?" Kiki asked rubbing her eyes.
"Well, I don't know. You, Hotaru, and Zyx are the only ones here."

((No specifics for Villians. I would like a Musical themed one though..Like the spawn of Alan.......creepy.))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:17 am
"I would have thought Kiara would have been here, especially considering she came to me so she could bring me to the tree house hideout thing." She stated, as she finally spoke up. She had been more or less quiet for most of the time.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:18 am
Mai nodded and went upstairs to dig out a notepad she'd seen earlier. She scribbled down where she was and used a random banana shaped magnet to stick it to the fridge door. She grabbed a set of housekeys, a jacket, and tugged on her shoes again, before leaving the house and locking it up.

"Ready...I wonder if they found Ariel-san.."

Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games