Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Crew and V.C sub [Discussions]
Crew Chatroom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:01 pm
Hey anyone wanna back me up on raising the dead, Ronnel-Again's First, was killed by a person, Anbu something, and now he wants to bring his first RPC back, Ronnels been a member for sometime so can someone say ok to this I'm a V.C. but I think i should have someone second my opinions to prevent power trips confused  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:28 am
I banned The Nekkid Hero.

Ok he got on my nerves and he did admit to a point he was working for koi so thats enough evidence for me.  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:37 am
Katsuro Hitokage
Hey anyone wanna back me up on raising the dead, Ronnel-Again's First, was killed by a person, Anbu something, and now he wants to bring his first RPC back, Ronnels been a member for sometime so can someone say ok to this I'm a V.C. but I think i should have someone second my opinions to prevent power trips confused

I don't think Ronnel-again has been a member that long. I think you are thinking of another Ronnel.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:19 pm
Scrapples
Katsuro Hitokage

I don't think Ronnel-again has been a member that long. I think you are thinking of another Ronnel.
Ronnels account got hacked and he created a second account look at the member list and sort the members by posts his old account had like 5000 posts, ronel-again is his new account but he's still been a member a long time  

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:29 pm
I is fine with return ronel.

Should crew agree return from dead he will.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:32 pm
havockboy
I is fine with return ronel.

Should crew agree return from dead he will.
Thts all I need is someone to second it, 2 V.C.'s is enough right  

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:07 pm
§_Scrapples_§

I'm not VC but I definitely second it.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:23 pm
I am fine with the revival, PROVIDED he goes through the proper RP channels. Meaning, he uses one of the currently existing jutsu to revive. Oh and havock, I brough the nekkid hero back because he hasn't broken any rules yet. You had no right to ban him simply for getting on your nerves. I have informed BB of this. What he does, will be up to him.  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:59 pm
call_me_ishmail1
I am fine with the revival, PROVIDED he goes through the proper RP channels. Meaning, he uses one of the currently existing jutsu to revive. Oh and havock, I brough the nekkid hero back because he hasn't broken any rules yet. You had no right to ban him simply for getting on your nerves. I have informed BB of this. What he does, will be up to him.
We can't the guy who killed hi mwent inactive like a week after killing him and it's just easier to just say he came back that's what I did and it's just a whole lot simplier  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:31 pm
Why would you need him? There is no jutsu in this guild that requires the killer.  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:33 pm
call_me_ishmail1
Why would you need him? There is no jutsu in this guild that requires the killer.
he sealed Ronnels body,minus the head, into a scroll.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:35 pm
Then I guess it's lost forever. Or until the guy comes back.  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:41 pm
§_Scrapples_§

I can get some Elmers glue and some toothpicks and I can make a body for him then just glue his head on the toothpick body.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:58 pm
call_me_ishmail1
Then I guess it's lost forever. Or until the guy comes back.
Nah just let him be, besides it's good to have a active medical ninja tht you can depend on besides we got 2 ppl tht are "ok" with it and 1 person who wants to raise him, and he's already raised so I say let him be but we coudl discuss it furthER til we can agree on something cause we can't be sure the guy wil lever return.  

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:04 pm
What's this have to do with the person never returning? There are several people who ended up in the same boat. They lost an RPC, and can't get it back for one reason or another. I suppose you are saying we should let anyone who lost an RPC to someone going idle, or because the body was lost to have it back too huh? Not to mention we do have people you can rely on. There are several medical ninja in the guild, several people who know medical, and several who are training to be medical. The way I see it, you just want him back because he probably promised to do something to you, that nobody else would.  
Crew and V.C sub [Discussions]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games