Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Morinaga Mountains Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:35 am
Selene Nara
[Genin][Grass][Nara clan][Earth&Lightnen]

I might be lazy, But I can kick your butt at Chess!!!!

User ImageShe blushed red now as he kept playing with them. "....yes lets train." She said and folded her arms up to her chest moving his hand away. "I'm not surprised your so pervy arekku." Selene said to him.
[[lol i might have some on my sister's account she collects anime quite a bit..]]

All is lost again, But Im not given in! I will not bow! I will not brake! I will shut the world away!
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:45 am
Naito_Arekkusu7
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure
"Self Destruction is fun"

(Yeah lol well it's all good no worries)
Arekku suddenly jumped her and kissed her on the lips,"Training in seduction." Arekku whispered with his hands all over her though it seem like he was gonna kissed her again and then just jumped up rubbing his head,"Haha I'm just playing well mmm let see maybe some ninjutsu?" Arekku asked not to sure he was laughing with all the fun he had with her might of gone to far.

"Keep on smiling, even if your weak!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:04 pm
Selene Nara

User Image[[lol ok xD]]
Selene kissed him back with a grin as he jumped away rubbing his head. "Ok, how do you train in ninjustu?I know you are able to train in Genjustu and Taijustu, but never head of training in Ninjustu yt." She said.

All is lost again, But Im not given in! I will not bow! I will not brake! I will shut the world away!
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:39 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

"Well there's a lot of ways to train ninjutsu." Arekku said as he walked over to a three and just walked up it with ease,"See like this controls chakra flow for Ninjutsu." Arekku said smiling.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:41 pm
Selene Nara

User ImageShe nodded looking up at him walking up a tree like nothing! "So how do I do that?" She said.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:56 pm
Flare made it to the mountain and looked at the ninjas their "does anyone here know were areku is" the dog said hopping to find him  

pyro hasu

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:18 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

"Make a constant flow in your feet and then try to stick to the tree bark.' Arekku said simply as he looked at the dog that came up,"That would be me in a way." Arekku answered.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:19 pm
Flare smilied but still did not bring his hopes up just yet "well i am in need of your help and from my sources you can do just that"  

pyro hasu

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:24 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

"Mmmm? What exactly do you need?" Arekku asked a little unsure of what the dog meant as he jumped down from where he was.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:27 pm
"well" He started as he put his head down to let the scroll roll out of his mouth "My master has died....luckly an ally was able to retrieve him and seal him within this body...do you think you can revive him?" Flare asked  

pyro hasu

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:34 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

Arekku looked at the dog and just rubbed his head,"There is only one move that can revive the dead, but it always cost the other person life...... Other than that there is no real revival unfortunately. You can't become a puppet with a soul of your own....... I'm sorry to say nothing I can do." Arekku said as he summon up a storm clone who then disperse to take the info to the real Arekku.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:40 pm
Flares head went down "well what if i told you you wouldnt have to die if you use the move?" flare asked  

pyro hasu

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:44 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

"Well then that would be a different story.... However, why should I trust him?" Arekku asked remembering something of where he seen the dog before,"After all you be surprise on the info I actually have on you all." Arekku said.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:53 pm
"Why?....because he has been talking about this...i havent agreed with him but he told me he had to have allies or at least trust people...he told me grass and mist were the only one's he would try to come to agreement with...apparently he has the trust of mist but not it is you he has to come to agreement with...what do you say" flare asked  

pyro hasu

Aro97

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:11 pm
aro walked in the area next to flare then started to pet him on the head then said telapathicly to only flare could hear"is he gonna do it?"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games