Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guardians & Demon King Part III (Ending) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:09 pm
Tarik replies to Slayer, "I agree that Skurai is a loser and has not proven himself worthy of the title of commander. However, YOU TOO have proven to be a failure. You owe the demons much for taking you in when your army was decimated, your Queen was killed and your enemies were upon you. You only provided a stone to activate the compass then lost the compass and without it, the exact location of the stone. I know it is in Kiev but it can be anywhere in a 1,000 mile radius of the town."

"However, since you cannot seem to provide me with a spark stone. I have another assignment for you. I have sent a message to my troops in Antera to bring my prized Finndify dogs (slave hunting dogs) for when we have fey slave roundups in the hinterlands. The dogs will be able to distinguish between the humans and those with fey blood. They will deliver the dogs to you and you will hunt the fey wizards on earth. You will take your army and round up the wizards for interrogation. You may use whatever interrogation method you want but I want the location of a wizard called Kringling."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:28 pm
Slayer laughs " My queen was killed by guardians . My enemies where not upon me , I sold my soul because i could not live with the guilt and being heartbroken all my life .

Slayer laughs again " But I have my Queen back. That means I Can take up my birthright and become the King of Egypt and Slayers. Once the marriage is sealed I will have everything I need to Finish off the guardians for good."

He looks at his troops in the camp and smiles " Master your dogs will be of good use acually in the Slayer army . I will send my Best Warlord to hunt The wizards and find out the location of the one called Kringling "

He get off his horse and walks to his tent " Master once I get crowned king of Egypt and I get married . I will have the troops numbers To soften up the Guardians and their Supporters . But your wish is my Command . When will the Dogs arrive ? "

He Signals for a Recruit to Fetch the Warlord .  

Slayer The Wise

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:25 pm
Tarik answers,"I sent for the dogs this morning from my castle on the Iber coast. They should be to you by evening."

"These are my best dogs so take care of them. The wizard must be delivered alive!"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:21 pm
(( i will try to be on later but my pc my act up so please do not kick me out of the rp. ))  

goddess_fox7

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:45 pm
goddess_fox7
(( i will try to be on later but my pc my act up so please do not kick me out of the rp. ))

((Don't worry we all get that sometimes.))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:54 pm
Eiji felt a creepy aura shadow over him as his demon side began to talk to and about him knowing where this chamber is. It felt odd, but he was no longer afraid of the feeling and it passed over him. Eiji had no idea what it meant by him knowing where this chamber was. "Uh, hate to break it to you, but I don't have the slightest idea where it could be." Eiji began to think hard on what he could do to trigger his subconsciousness. Then something pinged in the dark of his head as he began to walk to the throne where the stone was.

Impulsively he reaches out his hand to touch the stone and his eyes went into a blank stare. Wings then sprouted out of his back as he began to transform to his Angelic State. Entranced Eiji begins to speak in the tongue of angels ~OL MAD king, VMD MIRC OIAD OOGE OL GASSAGEN OD VIRG OL IO-IAD PAGE~* The throne then begins to glow and then slowly moves aside, showing a door that leads to a secret chamber. Eiji passes out from the transformation.

((I, your king, call upon the chamber of angels and home of eternal rest))  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

watertrainer21

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:09 pm
"I feel quite strange..." Acos said in a small voice. "Like something is calling me..." She shivered. Something definetly happened to me. More than we thought...  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:26 pm
Misty watched as Acos had seemed to be transforming. There was little that they could do so she kept foraging ahead to try and catch up with Tarik and stop him from finding the stone.

"Yes, there is a strange disturbance in the balance of energy. Perhaps because the power of the stones have been disrupted. All the more reason to stop Tarik before things are messed up more."  

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

watertrainer21

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:40 pm
((She isn't transforming...))

Acos followed Sasori, tring to ignore the tugging feeling in her mind. "Well...his path is easy enough to follow..." she said.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:22 pm
((I thought you said you were getting wings or was that the other character? Sorry I might have read that wrong.))

Sasori sees Miray's ball. "You did it! See, you are one of us. Just keep practicing. It takes a lot of practice."  

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:02 pm
Tarik finished his meal as the innkeeper watch from the kitchen door and was probably wondering why he seemed to be talking to himself. He thought about where the stone might be.

The wind stone would be in its raw state probably since it is in this remote area. There would be no charms on it them but it may not have been mined out of the mountainside yet. Some of the stones from this period were found really early and protected and others were discovered later or rediscovered. He might have to blow a hole in the mountain to reach the stone so he hoped it would be in a remote area of the mountain so that it would not arouse suspicion amongst the locals. They were probably already wondering why a demon was in their town.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:27 pm
Miray looks and trys it again and this time it was for longer and she looked at Sasori and asked " what power do you think i have?"  

goddess_fox7

Slayer The Wise

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:42 pm
Slayer called the warlord to his Tent " Warlord. you have an important task . My master needs to find this wizard . I do not know why but he needs to find him and you are task to find him and bring him to me alive "

He let out a sigh " My master has sent some dogs. used them to hunt for this wizard name Kringling . Also if you happen to find some guardians on the way. Kill them on sight and bring me their head.

The Warlord smiled and walked out the tent door . Slayer sat on his cot and looked up " Where is my wife. our date of marriage is close at hand "

He calls in a Recruit " Tell the second company to start the assault on the next town and then continue on to the capital . The Recruit salutes and walks out

He focused his energy " Master my warlord has been sent out to find this wizard. Your dogs arrived last night . Also the conquest of Egypt is almost complete.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:20 pm
Sasori tells Miray, "I'm a fire guardian. But I had to sacrafice my stone to stop a fire, just before you arrived so I lost my stone power." Sasori looks down, sad that she lost her stone. She rubs the ring that held her stone.  

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

goddess_fox7

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:02 am
Miray said to Sasori" oh..i see."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games