Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Shoko's Lake Home (Lake Umi) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MikeyZMB

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:49 pm
||Erick Cursuo||
||S-Rank|Yellow Bladed Grass||
User Image

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

User Image Erick and Shoko appeared outside of a lake as the grass dispersed. "So then...now what?" He asked as he continued to piggyback her. User Image

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:04 pm
NUR

User Image

User Image

"simple really." Shoko jumps off Ericks back and with a childish grin on her face runs and jumps into the water of the lake head first. Swimming down deeper and deeper underwater to her Mountain at the bottom of the lake. Luckily for Shoko she can breath underwater. Weaving handseals she forms her house once again underwater connecting it to the top of the mountain. The house is made of primarily earth and grass materials with touches of clay for comfort . Both 1st and 2nd story of the house are just one big room.Forming through the earthen wall Shoko appears in her house underwater.

Eris5

MikeyZMB

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:05 pm
||Erick Cursuo||
User Image

User Image Erick simply looked as she disappeared under water. "Are you kidding me?" He said in a irritated tone. "Alright then." He jumped up above the lake, and suddenly he formed his hand sign for his transportation technique. All that was seen was a tornado of yellow grass drilling into the lake, providing Erick with momentum, drilling him deep into the water to make up for the lack of air he could hold in his lungs to swim deep underwater. He then followed Shoko towards her home. User Image

User Image

(Sorry for posting a week late. Im having some trouble with real life stuff.)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:46 pm
NUR

User Image

User Image

A bubble of earth forms from the side of the house as Erick begins to approach it. The bubble opens up letting water and Erick within. As he remains in the bubble of earth the water is pumped out and absorbed. The bubble of earth now completely dry and water tight with Erick within opens up to the inside of Shoko's home. Quite an intricate entrance, but a necessary element in order to keep the place from flooding. Shoko notices that Erick has finally arrived at her house and smiles. "I was wondering if you'de be able to make it." She laughs then jumps up on the counter of the kitchen and sits down picking up the cup of tea she had time to brew while waiting for Erick to arrive. Sipping on the tea and crossing her legs she smiles and opens her eyes wide momentarily to Erick. "Soooo, what do you think of my place?"

Eris5

MikeyZMB

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:15 pm
||Erick Cursuo||
User Image

User Image Erick's eyes widened as a bubble engulfed him, but brought him into Shoko's home. The bubble popped and he found himself standing inside her home, but he also heard Shoko talk to him. "Well...its better than my home." He said with a smartass tone. User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:44 pm
NUR

User Image

User Image

"Well that's a compliment I hope." Shoko rolls her eyes slightly, knowing that most guys live a rather messy life and saying that her place is better than his is most likely a given. Shrugging it off she smiles as her house isn't quite fully complete, but just nice enough to live in. "Well make yourself at home for now, it's not too easy getting in or out of here." Shoko smiles and thinks to herself. 'unless you have both earth and water elements.'

Eris5

MikeyZMB

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:06 pm
||Erick Cursuo||
User Image

User Image "Im not trying to disrespect your hospitality in all...but i can't really do that since im not tired." He said with a laugh. "But thanks for the offer....and one thing...what do you do down here?" He asked. User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:53 pm
NUR

User Image
Shoko
User Image

"It seems you've misunderstood me." Shoko gives him a glare for second during her speaking. Sipping up the last bit of tea in her cup. She sets it down on the counter and jumps off onto her feet. Walking a bit towards the living area and the middle of the house. "This is where I relax." Shoko smiles. "Plus this atmosphere makes me feel so safe. I'm surrounded completely 360 degrees in a spherical shape by my elements." Putting her hand against the floor she smiles as she pulls out a earthen made flute. Even though it is made of earth the flute isn't rough at all. Sleak and slender it's tone is earthy and perfectly suited for an open room like this. Pressing her lips gently against the flute and playing a sweet melody Shoko smiles as her chakra begins to spike. Yes, this is no ordinary music. In moments without notice Erick would fall into a deep genjutsu where his body would basically being paralyzed for a short time. In which he wouldn't see in his visions anything too out of the ordinary just Shoko playing her flute while he sits upon the couch listening and enjoying it. In reality Shoko has made a kage bunshin type clone to play the flute for her while she walks around freely. To Erick in the genjutsu he would only be able to see the clone and not the real Shoko. The real Shoko instead makes a handsign and all the clay she used to decorate the house expands making it 5x larger than it was before. The explosive power of all this clay is easily enough to take out this building if not two or three of these buildings. Crossing her fingers a bunch of kage bunshins appear and they all start forming the same handseals with the original Shoko. Placing hundreds of poisoned sound senbon needles (see Moriiumu clan.) upon the clay in preparation. The real Shoko looks to Erick one last time. "Sorry, but I guess this means we are breaking up." Shoko realized that her impulsive nature has come up once again and here she stands again ready to blow another guy to smithereens. What a bad habit. Smiling with lust Shoko makes one last handsign and all the other Shoko begin playing their flutes to add extra power to the genjutsu in preperation for the finale.

Making a series of handsigns Shoko turns into water and transports herself into the lake. More percisely she transports herself to the top of the lake where she then forms out of water and makes another series of handseals. Her chakra is going fast and she knows it...a multitude of attacks all like this happening so quickly can only be achieved by someone of her level. As one final thing she seals up the lake creating a thick earthen barrier above the lake to make it look like there is nothing here. The earth of this top will regenerate as long as Shoko stands atop of it. To make up for this she has one of her clones stand atop of it with her so she can then get away on foot since she is so low on chakra now she has no other choice.

Standing there atop the earthen crust covering her lake. Shoko makes one handsign and yells "Katsu!" in an instant the house of hers explodes in a firey and poisoned needled barrage ending with an eventual collapse of the building and flooding of the everything until nothing remains. Collapsing to her knee Shoko smiles. "Damn that took me alot of work." She sweats and grits her teeth reading herself to depart this area.

edit: (heres a jutsu list to make it easier to understand.)
Doton: Kekkai Doroudomu (Earth Release: Clay Barrier Prison)<-earth on top of lake Rank:A
Suiton: Shindo Futan (Water Release: Depth Charge) <--water around house for about 100meters is highly dense Rank:S
Kage Bunshin No Jutsu (Shadow Clone Technique) X10

This is in each of the hundreds of senbon needles i sent towards you. 2 hits = death in this case.---->Poisonous sound: Decay
Mixing the poison in with sound it is able to travel quite long distances actually and it allows the poison to travel through many different mediums as sound easily runs through water, air and ground. The user creates a poisonous sound that when traveling around decays everything at an accelerated rate. So much so if a person were to spend (2posts) in the sound or poison their body would be completely turned to clumps of ash because of the accelerated decay.

Exploding Clay: C2 Rank:B

Genjutsu:Shibirekan (Numbness)
Similar to the skill Sameru, this jutsu weakens the brain’s connection with nerve endings. Unlike Dampen, this skill may target others. As a result, the victim finds himself unable to grip his weapons well, and the act of running can become difficult. However, the victim’s own sense of pain is also hampered, therefore allowing them to concentrate through wounds that would normally make rational thought difficult; though this also can cause the victim to misjudge the severity of his own wounds.
Base Duration: 3 posts
+
Kokuangyo No Jutsu (Bringer of Darkness Technique) <---instead of making you blind i instead just made you blind to the real me.
This Genjutsu adversely affects the portion of the victim's brain that regulates vision. While the brain is disrupted, the victim is effectively rendered blind. Also, due to the fact that the darkness is brought about through an affliction of the user's own mind, rather than eyes, doujutsu users are not immune to this particular form of blindness.
Base Duration: 3 posts  

Eris5

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:02 pm
A powerful force seemed to grip onto a Shoko, a bond that connected two people across time and space. Like a vice the force gripped her and dragged her out of her world and into another and she sailed to another point. All that was left was a puff of smoke where her body once stood.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=4&t=21258313#304520055  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:18 pm
||Erick Cursuo||
User Image

User Image Erick looked at Shoko and saw her bring out a flute and suddenly felt strange. Hold on...this feeling...genjutsu. He said to himself due to his clan's passive ability to recognize genjutsu. He felt himself move, though he knows that isn't happening, but he is half way into the genjutsu yet half way noticing the entire thing. He twitched, forming a hand sign slowly so that she wouldn't notice a thing. Half of his body was now under his control. Why is she trying to kill me? He thought. He started to lose control over his free half of the body due to the added clones that continued the genjutsu. He felt himself entering the darkness due to another genjutsu, but repeated the same jutsu to regain control of his body since he was already aware of the new genjutsu. He heard what she said about them breaking up, and just disappeared. He quickly changed his curse mark to genjutsu, depleting most of his chakra. He formed a hang sign with all the control he hand. "Earth Military Movement!!!" He slipped passed the prison he was engulfed in and outside her home moments before it exploded, sending him through the water. He regained full control of his body since he was no longer under a genjutsu. Shifting into a different environment shortened his air supply. He formed hand signs with almost no chakra left. ( Breathing underwater Technique). Now he had a chance of living. I can't get out of the water...and my jutsu is about to give in... He thought for a moment and decided to use a last resort. He activated his curse mark, entering stage 2, which he grew wings and his hair expanded. His chakra grew, but only for a limited time. He then used his wings to paddle up to the surface. He reached the surface and saw Shoko, he was breathing heavily. "Nice try b***h..." He said with a smirk. He felt his chakra fading quickly. "Too bad...i thought i found the right girl." He shot up to the air with his wings and left the area before he lost all of his chakra. User Image

User Image

(The Half Mind Awakening) Curuso Clan Technique
(Earth Release: Earth Military Movement Technique)
( Breathing underwater Technique)

MikeyZMB

Eris5

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:00 am
((i have so many problems with that post. perhaps the most prevalent is the fact that you somehow noticed the genjutsu and thus that means you can get out of it. It's still double S rank, doesn't really matter if you notice it. That means you heard it and are in it. I dont know how raising a single finger allows you to take control of your body, not much explaination there. Plus you didn't react to my wall at the top of the lake which would be difficult in its own right to get out of since its A-rank wall. ALSO if you made giant wings underwater they would weigh you down more than anything. Especially since you escaped below...which would put your right in the zone where the house falls on you. The water was compressed tightly with depth charge. The wings would add more surface area to press against and might save you from being crushed, but they wouldn't propel you upwards very easily. ummmm hmmmm lets see here, also just knowing that my clone was in fact a clone with no prior knowledge is kinda suspect....ya.))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:36 am
(He said that he will edit his post when he gets back to make things clearer.)  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:23 pm
(Actually, we will leave him in a comatose state in the Curuso clan hideout. And this is my decision because he can't post during the situation i informed you in pm.)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:27 am
((Sounds good...lol so in reality i helped your brothers character by not making him just sit around. he actually gets a good story. Hope all is well.))  

Eris5

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 10:26 pm
NUR

User Image
Shoko
User Image

Plummeting towards the ground at a fast pace Shoko forgot that she left her house covered by earth. Making a handsign she yells to Niko. "I hope you know basic earth jutsu kid that would help." Trying to spread her chakra towards him she is able to get the bird and herself, and Niko all with the jutsu. Instead she focuses on the bird and herself. Hopefully Niko can handle himself. Using the earth military movement technique Shoko simply goes straight through the earth and plummets into the water. Holding onto Niko then She makes a handsign and turns into water reappearing dripping out of a fountain in her room. Inside the underwater house. Niko and Shoko share some alone time finally. "Well this is my house. Hope you like it." She smiles and prepares some food for the boy. Tossing him some reading material while she cooks. A book about his bloodline and how she helped him train during the time on the bird. Shoko smiles and takes off her cloak being in more comfortable clothes now she can make food properly.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff