Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Squad 7 Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:05 am
'' I know'', Noa smiled. She was used to it that everyone wanted to protect her and not let her have any fight. Even her opponent in the chuunin exams didn't want to bring harm un her, but she had forced him.
'' Yes, I am Oinin. You sound like you didn't suspect me to be one. Have I told you that as well, Myoto?'' , she asked her squad mate. She couldn't recall telling him she had become Oinin.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:33 pm
User Image Yatho blushed a little and shook his head,"N-No Noa-sensei......It's just that being an Oinin is one of my future goals."He said brightly as he didn't want to sound like he was underestimating her. Anyone,he believed,had some aspect to them that's dangerous so therefore it would behove one to never underestimate anyone. At least that's what he believed.  

Panthers7

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:00 pm
''Only Oinin? I thought you were reaching higher. Most shinobi aim at least for Jounin, and some of them for ANBU. I am putting myself to that goal, to make myself stronger. I suspect Hanzo-sama accepted me because I have potential of becoming a good medical, and not because of my superb fighting style'', Noa laughed.
She remembered the day Hanzo asked her to become a teacher and had all of a sudden informed her she was Oinin. She didn't mind, since she got to be on a lot missions with her friends who had also become Oinin.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:57 pm
User Image Yatho laughed softly and stood up with a cheerful little smile,"No Nao-sensei.....I will be an Oinin that will be as strong as a Sanin. I will never be the weak person ever again."He said brightly as his dreams were big but those would soon know of his abilities as a nin.  

Panthers7

Zaphiakel

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:35 am
Tadashi had left the Hokage's office in a bad mood and left with his Sharingan active. For the first time he felt like his Sharingan was weak. He was lost in thoughts of how to get stronger when he stumbled upon a chakra source he recognized but not well. It was another Oinin. "What was her name? What was her name?...... Tadashi was horrible names but regardless he found himself walking toward her and what he guess was her student considering his chakra level. "Its on the tip of my tounge..... Tadashi was still having trouble as he approched her. "O right it was Noa!!!" With that he felt more confidant at approaching her. Even unknown to his his bad mood had already fled his mind. "Hello Noa do you remember me?" Tadashi haved as he was about five feet away.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:45 pm
'' That's an admirable goal Yatho. You still haven't told me why you came here, if I am right'', she winked. She was really curious why someone would try to get through all of Kazuma's traps without a reason.
Another familiar presence came by and greeted her. She did remember the guy from the grounds Hanzo had taken her.
'' Hello Tadashi! Of course I do remember you. Why wouldn't I?'', she replied, while testing the gloves she wore. The needles popped up and back easy. She was happy that it did work out.  

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Panthers7

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:46 pm
User Image Yatho smiled as she gave a uplifting tone to hearing his goals."Thank you Nao-sama."He said brightly before feeling a gut wrentching hunch that someone else had arrived. Since he wasn't truly trained,Yatho was still sensing people by hunches and it didn't take long before his bones started to slowly slide from his palm again. The boy wasn't very trustful yet except to Noa and that was only because she was the person who graduated him. Seeing her announce his name back and show a cheerful expression,Yatho pulled back his bones and smiled to Noa,"Well......I was sorta wondering if you could teach me somethings......I don't have a sensei yet and I don't think the Hokage could really make a decision with what was happening not long ago. But I can't sit here and not try to do some training and increase my potential. I don't wanna be left out of another fight because of inexperience again."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:44 am
As Tadashi walked up he noticed the boys chakra shifting and could see his hand moving with his Sharingan. Tadashi removed his mask he hated to wear it and looked at both of them. "Noa I am happy you remembered me after all we only met once. I only knew your name from the other Oinin." Tadashi looked at the boy as he started to relax alittle more. "Your untrusting..Thats a good trait in a shinobi. And as for that little speech you just gave you sounded much like I did when I was a genin and even now." Tadashi had a flash of his last meeting with Hanzo and how he still lusted for power. With that his sour mood returned.  

Zaphiakel

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:03 pm
'' Oh, it's really not that hard to remember people by their chakra'', Noa smiled. She judged all people she encountered by their chakra pattern and she could sort of smell them when they came near. She guessed she had a special part in her brain reserved just for information that her bloodline provided her. Similar to sharingan and byakugan.
'' My my, I am going to be a bad shinobi for trusting everyone so soon. But then again, I have my advantages. But back to you Yatho, I have some free time and I can learn you a few things, but only basic ninjutsu, taijutsu or genjutsu. I doubt you want to become a medic someday if you yearn for fightingexperience. As a medic, you ain't getting any'', she said, while going through her bags to find some scrolls she borrowed here and there. She really should return some of them soon.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:29 pm
User Image Yatho looked to the Tadashi as he wondered how he could see his hands,with them always being underneath his over sized shirt which produced over sized sleeves. He tilted his head as he waited for him to remove the mask before smiling;he sort of hated the masks. If Yatho became an Oinin he'd make sure to never wear one;letting all that see him,see his face before the inevitible death.But he blushed to Tadashi as he didn't mean to come off as an aggressive person especially said person was one of the same village,"Sorry...Tadashi-san. But I was taught to never drop your guard for anyone,but aslo never live in fear."Yatho said softly,but firmly all the same as if his mind was made to learn this. The boy's emerald eyes looked back over to Noa as she spoke and beamed as he was able to learn;especially when he'd be able to learn Taijutsu. Though he was a bit sad because it was basic jutsu but it was better than nothing."Anything would be good Noa-sama. But what Taijutsu's do you know?"He asked curiously as he tilted his head letting that light blue hair fall onto one side of his face.  

Panthers7

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:48 pm
┼ Myoto Hyroshi ┼

Chuunin of Konohagakure

User ImageUser Image

The Leaf Shinobi watched as another ninja entered their grounds and began to talk to Noa. "Not that great of a memory on this kid..." Myoto thought to himself. His left shoulder rested on the hilt of his family's Katana that hung from his lower back, and his right hand gave off an interesting glow in the warm spring sun. The shinobi's attention verted over to the small boy which was seeming to make speedy progress in whatever Noa was teaching him. His light red eyes turned the dark amber that was normally their color in hostel situations, as they fell upon the group. But as they came across Noa, they turned back to the lighter color, almost seeming to calm him. "Well...It looks as if you have your hands full, Noa. If you need me I will be at the Kage's office." Myoto pronouced as he stood waiting for a reply.

From my Fire, I shall preserve Life rather than take it.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:20 am
(( Hey I made a small change with my char. Look at the Leaves profile and you'll see what I mean. =^^=))  

Panthers7

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:19 pm
''Oh you shouldn't leave so soon every time we meet. I wish we could talk a little more, like we did in our early days as team 7. But if you have to go, you have to go.'', Noa said with a hint of sadness in her voice. She really wished to spend more time with her teammates. She hadn't seen Nakashima in weeks and now her time was sucked up by teaching. Not that she didn't like teaching, but she had been looking forward to be with her team again.
'' Well, I guess I'll come visit you when I am done here'', Noa said, as she finally found the scrolls she was looking for. One with taijutsu up to chuunin, one with genjutsu and one with simple ninjutsu.
'' I don't know much, pick anything from the scrolls that you want to learn, and I'll just learn it with you'', she replied to the student.

(( @Panthers: I see there have been made changes, but you magically altered your whole character! Has that been approved? I mean the name if different, and instead of Kaguya it's Uchiha now....))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:07 pm
((Lol,yes I have. I talked to Dark before even doing it. ^^))  

Panthers7

Panthers7

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:13 pm
User Image

Yumi smiled as he looked down to the the scrolls that she had. Even more so the Taijutsu that she had avaliable. But his smile....sort of fadded when he heard the tone of Noa when she spoke to Myoto. Blinking Yumi shook his head and took the Taijutsu scroll and spoke softly to Noa,"I...If you want Noa-sensei...I could learn it by myself while you watch me so you can talk some more."He asked as he didn't want to become a nuisance and hender her social life by teaching. Yumi may be a child but he had lost his dependance on others many years ago.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff