Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Den- Thread Opened! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You are?
  A wolf
  A fox
  A Feline
  some other kind of animal
  Human
View Results

Danidawnstar

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:04 am
((Sorry about that you guys were far off so I was planning to reel that in, the hunters were close to the den with the guns and we are back at the den, so it would bring your attention after, and combine everyone back there))

The pups rampaged through the den, she didn't have the strength to get Missy home for some sleep, so she'd have to let Missy do it on her own. The thought of leaving her out without another wolf she "trusted", made her feel sick. Struggling to sleep with this thought, she finally passed out, only to wake up to the bright sun managing to peek through the den.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:25 am
((I think I'm going to wait to post.))  

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

RadiantRose Midnight

Omnipresent Visionary

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:26 am
((Why am I always the attentive one?
x.x;

Well, to be completely honest..the rule is right. I dont wanna read all of that, plus from what I have read, its kinda confusing. So I guess Rose is out until someone makes a move--cause I'm drugged up for MRIs/ Xrays at the moment. >.>

*goes to get her xrays done* ))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:59 am
Mrs Brili Chaffin
((Why am I always the attentive one?
x.x;

Well, to be completely honest..the rule is right. I dont wanna read all of that, plus from what I have read, its kinda confusing. So I guess Rose is out until someone makes a move--cause I'm drugged up for MRIs/ Xrays at the moment. >.>

*goes to get her xrays done* ))

((aw feel better. I apologize for that, and she isn't out, she was with Vexen. Alright I'll sum it up,
Lia= upset from Rose and in pain
Jako= trying to cheer her up
Lia= tried that whole playing concept she saw Rose and Vexen doing and didn't get it
both= went hunting, hunter finds them goes after them
hunter= attacks them, but wolves attack and leave him unconscious first
more hunters are on their way
jako= transforms into something Lia fears, but she gives in and lets Jako take her back to the den
*where they are now))  

Danidawnstar

Sparkly Genius

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:13 pm
(( @ Brili- I hope ypu feel better soon biggrin and this was my response to Riza...))

Missy Eevee
Missy nodded, “Yeah, I understand…” she sighed as she returned Riza’s nuzzle, “and I think Lia does want help but she has weird ways of showing it…I mean, she wouldn’t leave me here with you guys if she didn’t trust you, I would have been be dragged away from here by now…” she knew how Lia was, and Lia went trough a lot to protect her, and Lia had the funniest ways of showing it. She sighed again, feeling really bad; she was just realizing that running off with out someone with her would be stupid. Especially with so many nets around, “And I won’t be running around with out someone with me. I’ve finally learned my lesson about that…” she said aloud to one in particular. She also realized that everyone seemed to be in so much stress and she didn’t want to worry the heck out of them.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:26 pm
User Image

((See you soon Bri heart ))

Vexen shook her head. "We'll let Diana and Diego handle dinner. I suppose the rest of us should head back to the den. We still need to think of how we'll handle the hunter problem. If they find out where the den is..." Her voice trailed off. There were only two options. They'd either have to kill all the hunters that came so none of them could reveal their location or they would have to move the den...again. Vexen was really wanting to just shift to her demon form and bomb the damn place...But she knew that would not be right. In all honesty, being at the Den had softened her over the years. "C'mon, lets head back." She went to Rose's side and wondered if she was still mad at her.

((Diego and Diana Ran off to hunt and they may have heard the gun shots.
BTW: I seem to have come down with something so my posts won't be as frequent as usual.))

Fly with me...My Heart Soars....

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200

RadiantRose Midnight

Omnipresent Visionary

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:34 pm
((Dont worry, I've come down with a broken wrist..Mine either. >.> ))

Rose watched Vexen, all the while turning something over in her head. Vexen sounded genuinely worried about the pack...which didn't surprise her. However, revealing her secret might be one of the few ways to save her friends, and Rose didn't particularly like it..."If we need a temporary place of residence while we fight, I could provide one," Rose offered hesitantly. "Our dear Alpha leaders might not like it," she added, "But they'd have to deal. It takes care o
f itself. And I'm not mad," she said reassuringly, running a hand through her hair. "I'm trying to protect more than one group of people."

Razi smiled. "Thatta girl," she said, proud. "Now that we've learned our lesson, I suppose we should make our way back to our families, hm?" She gently nudged Missy into following her. Of course, Razi was going to follow Rose out, but Missy didnt need to know that Razi was new here...

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:50 pm
Missy smiled and got up and and streched before starting to follow Riza, "Yeah, let's go back..." she nodded and sighed, she never understood why hunters were always after preditors like her and everyone else, she wanted to know but decided not to bother everyone about it. Then she looked at Riza with a cocked head, "So, Rose is your mom?" she asked conferming what she had heard, before.  

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

RadiantRose Midnight

Omnipresent Visionary

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:01 pm
Razi smiled. "Close," she responded, looking at Rose. "Actually, I'm her mom. I adopted her. Her biological parents..Are bad people. They didn't want her around. She has a brother, but..." Razi trailed off. "They're not in touch. Rose pretty much raised herself. Thats why shes so big on helping everyone around here--she's got the maternal instinct her mother never had. I took her in, and I did what any decent adoptive mother would do...when they had a strongly-independent willed girl." Razi laughed and shook her head. "Rose doesn't believe in love. She believes in strength, independence and, in specific cases, team work. I'm waiting for the day where she understands what she should have had."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:23 pm
"Oh, poor Rose..." she muttered as she glanced at Rose, "I never knew my parents at all, I was aparently only a few weeks old when I came to the Den and the wolf pack took me in, I don't know what my parents motives were when they abandoned me, but hopefully it was for my own good..." she said with a light whimper. She looked up at Riza with a light smile when she mentioned that Rose didn't belive in love, "I can try and help her understand..." she offered egarly.  

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:29 pm
((I'm going to post back to Princess once she gets back on, that way you guys can catch up abit.))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:18 pm
((Yeah..I think our characters are just gonna keep on going at our own pace. Its easier than just MAGICALLY poofing to fit a page of stuff I dont understand.xP

No offense to anybody here. I'm gonna let everyone know now, so they dont get offended: I have a...uhm..I guess you could say...weird...case of dyslexia. So if I say stuff like I did just now, please dont take offense to it. I'm just trying to put things into simple perspective for my dysfunctional brain. >.> ))

Razi smiled at Missy. "Thank you," she responded. "And just how are you going to do that little lady?" she asked affectionately. "It takes alot to get Rose out of her shell, even if she does have a weak spot for kids. You'll have to work really hard."

"Work hard for what?" asked Rose when she heard her mother behind her.

Razi quickly blinked. "Nothing, sweetie," she responded warmly, smiling. "Missys just learning a few things today."
Rose nodded, distracted. Razi winked at Missy.

RadiantRose Midnight

Omnipresent Visionary

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:32 pm
"I don't know how I'm going to do that yet..." she admitted, glancing at Rose and back up at Riza, "I will work hard and since she does have a weak spot, I'll take it to my advantage..." she whispered with an adorble toothy grin. "I think I'm learning a lot more than a few things today..." she whispered with a giggle.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:04 pm
User Image

((Oh god I'm in so much pain and I don't know why. But I'm here to post.))

Vexen was pleased that Rose was not mad at her. As they walked, the muled over what to do about the hunters. In her time they were always a threat to demons. But demons were stronger than animals, even the ones with special abilities. Unfortunately over time, the hunters learned to compensate for the abilities of their prey and became more successful in killing demons. She hoped Diana and Diego would be alright.

Fly with me...My Heart Soars....

Diana crouched low in the grass. She had spotted a rabbit and was stalking it. She and Diego had already pinned down half of what the needed. Diana lunged for the rabbit and it took off at full speed. She did the same and after cutting behind a tree there was a loud squeal. Diana reappeared with the rabbit in her jaws. she walked over to Diego who was sitting next to a would be cart made of tree limbs and leaves, frozen together by Diana's ice. There were already several animals piled up to take back to the den. "This should be enough for this load Diana. It'll be too heavy if we add anymore." said Diego. Diana dropped the rabbit on the piled. "Alright, but we have to come back for the Deer ok?" They each took an end and began to drag it towards the den.

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:06 pm
((I hope you guys get better...))  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games