Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otogakure Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:48 pm
Sarium looked at the kid as he sat down on a desk "I am originally from cloud and i am a good puppet user, you don't have to be from sand seriously the only amazing puppet user I know that originated from sand is the one guy I look up to Zeramaru, he was the one that influenced me into becomeing a puppet user" he then laughed. He then sighed "When I was a jsut a gennin he abducted me and cut of my left arm and gave me a puppet arm forcing me in teh direction of puppetry" then he shrugged "Guess you have to mame a couple of people to get students". It was odd cause Sarium was dead serious about what he said, he probably seemed insane, and the truth was Sarium was.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:55 pm
((Hey firu test me plz, my clan doesn't allow me to learn water jutsu til genin so I'm stuck, cus your like the only one that knows sound jutsu))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

ThePonySlaystation

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:05 pm
Jin nodded to the man. He needed to speak to Kowaii as soon as possible. He got up and smiled to the puppet man. "Ok, Splinter it is. Master Splinter." He said as he walked out of the academy, ready to find a Genjutsu user.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:41 pm
Shadow turned to Kai. "So what all jutsu have you learned?" He asked.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:46 pm
Kai looked at the man."well sir I've learned the three basic jutsus.Subsitution, transformation, and clone jutus. That's it, I would have learned more but I'm part of the akkimizu clan."

((Can't learn water jutsu til genin, and that's my main element))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:08 pm
"Then learn some offensive Sound jutsu." Shadow said as he threw Kai a scroll that had academy level sound jutsu on it. "And after the offensive, learn defensive."  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:11 pm
Kai caught the scroll."yes sir."
((I can't learn jutsu right now cus I'm using my phone.but as soon as I can I will. After I learn then can I be genin?))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:25 pm
Kai read the first technique on the scrool."shout technique."Kai then memorized the hand signs."ok, shout technique."Kai made a weird sound but besides that nothing happened."darn that's no fun."
(1/2)

Kai then formed the signs once more."shout technique." A loud shout came from Kais mouth."Yea, I got it."Kai started jumping up and down."umm I wonder what other techniques are there".
(2/2). Shout technique mastered

((Sorry if my posts are alittle suckish I cant open 2 windows on my phone but I'm going to try my best to do these.))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:12 pm
Kai took out the scroll and began to read the next jutsu."noise technique".Kai memorized the signs."ok now,noise technique".Kai didn't hear anything diffrent than normaly.So he figured that he failed.
(1/2)

Kai formed the signs required once more."Noise technique." He started to listen as he herd soft sounds of leaves falling and twigs breaking under footsteps.Kai claimed this as success."Yea I got it."
(2/2) noise technique mastered  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:19 pm
Kai continued training determined to master these jutsu in one day.Kai took out the scroll and began to read the next jutsu."Pulse".Kai tried to focus his charka into a sound ball. It began to form then it broke apart."Oh almost got it that time."
(1/2)

Kai took up his stance."pulse". Kai then formed his charka with sound and made it in to a ball. "Yes its coming together." The ball formed then shot again the wall."Yes I think I got it." (2/2) Pulse mastered

Kai was ready to start the next jutsu. So he continued reading the scroll."This says the next jutsu is whistle". Kai thought this should be easy since he knew how to whistle.Kai then tried to fuse his whistle with charka. It sounded terrible and didnt do anything else."That didnt work, ha ha".
(1/2)

Kai started smiling and then got serious."Im going to get it this time." Kai made the hand signs and "whistle". He started whistling and it was fused with charka to the point where it matched the description on the scroll."sound jutsu is fun to learn." Kai sat down to take a break.
(2/2) Whistle mastered  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:08 am
((Firu, i had better training posts somewhat like this but as i was finishing my phone shut off and i lost all my work so i redid all the training.))
After Kais break he stood up and took out the scroll." Ok now time for some defensive jutsu." Kai began reading the scroll. "The next jutsu is Echo". Kai studied the hand signs need to do the jutsu. After a bit of studying Kai made the signs."echo." Kai tried to use his voice to make echoing sounds off the walls but it didnt work he couldnt hear anything.
(1/2)

"That should of worked."Kai made the signs once more. "Echo." Kais voice echoed off the walls and made it sound like he was in multiple place at once."Yes i got it."
(2/2) Echo mastered

Kai took out the scroll and read the next jutsu."Blur, the user blurs their bodies to make it harder to be attacked and to blend in with their surroundings." Kai memorized the hand signs in one glance."Ok lets do this." Kai made the signs and "blur". He waited a few second but nothing happened."Ok im going to get it."
(1/2)

Kai was determined to get it. So he made the signs again, "blur". His body became blured and he was able to some what blend in to his surrounds."This will come in handy one day." Kai ran in circles to make him become less visable.
(2/2) Blur mastered.

Once Kai came to a stop he bent over to catch his breath..He then took out the scroll and found the next jutsu he didnt know." Looks like quiet". Kai looked over the hand signs a bit. When he finished he focused his charka and released it in to the surrounding area.Then he dropped a kunai,when it hit the floor it made a very loud noise."That should of worked."
(1/2)

Kai picked up the kunai and made the signs,as he said"Quiet" and dropped the kunai. As it hit the floor it made a quieter sound then it had the first time."Yes i got it."Kai smiled as he thought about all his hard work.
(2/2) Quiet mastered

Kai took out the scroll and read the last jutsu on it."Ok looks like this is the last one.Sound scramble, volumes to all sounds in area are randomized." Kai got an idea to how he would do this jutsu.He learned the signs and took out 2 kunai. He then picked up the 3rd kunai on the ground."ok , sound scramble.Kai formed the hand signs and dropped the 3 kunai.As they hit the ground they all made the same noise."Well that didnt work."
(1/2)

Kai picked up each kunai. He then made the signs and released his chakra."Sound scramble". After he dropped the 3 kunai. As they hit the floor each kunai made a diffrent sound at a diffrent volume."yes i got it, i got it".Kai put the scroll away as he sat in a desk and awaited further instruction from his sensei.
(2/2) Sound scramble mastered  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:33 am
Shadow threw a headband to Kai. "Now get yourself a teacher, and get out of here." He said as he went to sit back on the desk.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:05 am
Kai caught the head band and tied it around his forehead."Thank you sir."Kai bowed and headed out the academy.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:36 am
User Image

User Image

TERA MISASHI

Tera sighed for a moment seeing what happened then she quickly left the academy.

ACsweetpea

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:18 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

[1/3] Yukio grabbed the medical scroll and jumped to the first technique on the list, "Bandage Skill". Breezing through it, Yukio glanced around to see what he could use for bandages.

[2/3] In Grass Village he had seen people make bandages from grass and other such natural resources, but in the classroom he had to make use of what was around him. A thought came to Yukio, and he placed his hands on a wooden desk to turn it into a ton of paper.

[3/3] Finally, Yukio used the scroll's instructions to transform the paper into bandages. According to the jutsu, these paper bandages would only work for about five minutes without proper care. All the same though, he hoped that they would hold for longer since he could control the paper and strengthen it.

[1/3] Next on the list was the Oxygen Supply technique. Yukio read through it and immediately felt a sting of disappointment. One of the perks of being a medic was that during CPR he might get the chance to kiss a hot lady, while saving her life in the process. This jutsu, which performed CPR by just touching their chest, took away that dream. Still, Yukio practiced the technique.

[2/3] It didn't work at first, however. Yukio figured that it was probably due to his lack of enthusiasm about the jutsu, and so almost gave up on it completely. After some time though, he continued his practice.

[3/3] A sudden thought hit Yukio. If he had to perform CPR by touching the patients chest, then that would mean he would get to grab that hot patient's chest as well! Yukio grew red in his cheeks as he daydreamed about that moment, and before he knew it he had completely mastered the technique.

[1/3] Next up was "Blood Coagulation." The idea for it seemed simple enough, so Yukio set up for learning the technique by making a wind clone, and then cutting it.

[2/3] Then, Yukio poured his chakra into it by touching around the wounded area. Slowly, he noticed the blood flow begin to slow down.

[3/3] With a little more practice, Yukio was soon able to make the blood flow come to a stand still. This would be an awesome move to stop blood loss, so Yukio decided to keep it in mind the next time a patient would be seriously wounded.

[1/3] The last move was called, "Poison Removal." Yukio suddenly ran and grabbed Shadow's poisonous senbon he was always rolling in his mouth, and then suddenly stabbed his own clone with it.

[2/3] Then Yukio immediately placed his hands around the entry point. He used his chakra to send the poison back towards the wound, stopping it from harming the clone any further.

[3/3] Finally, Yukio put his mouth over the wound and successfully sucked out the poison, which he then spat out on the floor. He wiped his mouth and handed the medical scroll back to Shadow, as well as shove the senbon needle back into his mouth.

((All Genin Medical Jutsus learned))

Suddenly a piercing sound rang through the building. A small grin appeared on Yukio's face, and he decided to take a brake from Shadow's training to see what caused such a loud echoing sound.

exit.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games