Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otogakure Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:24 pm
Good night my angel time to close your eyes And save these questions for another dayUser Image

"I'M A GIRL!" Makoto got up,slapping Yukio across the face.She was tired of always being pushed around as 'one of the guys' and even being asked out by girls."Why doesn't anyone see that?" She said, slumping back down to the ground.

The water's dark and deep Inside this ancient heart You'll always be a part of me

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:10 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio couldn't tell if he was stunned because of the slap or because he had just learned that Makoto was a girl. With a burning red handprint on the side of his face that matched the color of his hair, Yukio sat down next to Makoto. After a few moments of awkward silence he finally spoke up, "So....uhh......can I have your number?"

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:22 pm
Good night my angel time to close your eyes And save these questions for another dayUser Image

"NO!"Makoto said loudly. Tears began to stream down her face as she curled up into a ball.{I don't know why I can't get used to this.} Even though everyone treated her the same, it still hurt. "You're just a big jerk! If you can't even tell I'm a girl, how do you expect to be my friend? Let alone get my n-numb-ber." She started to stutter through the tears.

The water's dark and deep Inside this ancient heart You'll always be a part of me

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:35 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio's eyes softened a bit, looking at Makoto cry. After a moment though he just laid his head back and looked up at the sky. "Well, that's easy." A soft smile grew on his face and he raised his hand. In his palm was Makoto's cell phone. "I'll just steal it, both your number and your friendship."

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:41 pm
(Since when the hell do we have cell phones? We're ninja.)

"Makoto, you may retire to the dorms for the rest of the day, if you please. No use getting yourself worked up. Go home, relax, and I'll check up on you afterwards to make sure you are doing alright. Ok?" He asked her. He began sending a certain vibe out to Yukio. Not the initiation of a jutsu, just a certain sense of anger that flowed from Nanashi. "It would be best if you left as well, Yukio." He said, attempting to keep his voice even, which he did a good job of.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:46 pm

Makoto stopped crying and looked up at Yukio."What...is that supposed to mean?"{Does he really want to be my friend? How do you steal friendship?} She doubted if he wanted anything other than her body, now that he knew she was a girl. Although, he did seem to be very nice, and hadn't actually done anything wrong.{I guess we could be friends.}

((Since now.))

Crimson Remedy

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:53 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

((Then again I think this guild is supposed to take place after the naruto series, so technology wise I guess we could all have cell phones at this point.))

"I don't really know. I just figured it would make you stop crying, and I was right." Yukio smiled a bit and flipped open her phone, after pushing a couple of buttons he passed it back to her and stood up, "Well, at least I stole the number..." Nanashi interrupted them and Yukio sighed. "Yeah yeah, I know when people want me to leave. I'll be on my way then."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:03 pm

"Hey, wait a minute!"Makoto grabbed OCHO and chased after Yukio using Nanashi permission to return to the dorms as an excuse to chase after him.{When the hell did he get my phone?}

Crimson Remedy

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:18 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio stopped and turned around to see Makoto chasing after him. "Eh?"

(While you were crying. Emotional distress such as crying makes for a good distraction. They're too concentrated on how miserable they are to think about the safety of their belongings. If Yukio is ever with arm's reach of you and you're distracted, even for a moment, he'll exploit it.)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:26 pm

"Why did you steal my phone?"Makoto said, stopping about four feet away from Yukio. She wasn't going to give him the chance to steal anything else.

Crimson Remedy

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:30 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

"Isn't that what a thief is supposed to do?" Yukio tucked his hands in his pockets. "There was something that I wanted, so I stole to get it."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:34 pm

"Whatever." She said, turning back around."Just don't bother me any more!" She walked back to Nanashi."I'm fine to practice."She said. Her voice was stern."When is the puppet master going to come?"

Crimson Remedy

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:38 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Funny enough, when Makoto made it back to Nanashi, Yukio was already standing right next to him. "So, still mad?" he asked the Otokage. "Or do I need to start singing again?"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:15 pm
"Well, Makoto, I guess I will teach you all some more about puppetry. Like I said earlier, my skills in puppetry may be low leveled, but they are enough to teach the basics. Now, have you outfitted your puppet to having weapons?" Nanashi asked her, as he came out of his meditation position then standing up. As his eyes opened, he shot a quick glance at Yukio with his cat-like blind eye. "Do I need to suck all the air out of your lungs to make you shut up?" Nanashi asked him rhetorically.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:33 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

"You see, THAT!? Why can't you teach me how to do something like that? Yukio said excitedly. For some reason Nanashi's threats never seemed to bother him very much. "I can't be a good ninja without good techniques, you know."

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games