Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
❤~I hate you,I love you,I desire you~❤ O/A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RathLeigh

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:40 pm
"mother is in the study brooding, justin has his night excursions often, and i wouldn't trust vincent in the hall of records, his temper might light the place up in flames, no it is better that i do them, that way things are simplier for them and the rest of the kingdom" he said "besides it keeps my mind off of other things, and makes me feel like i'm more than just a copy of mother" he said with a sigh, "Now if you would excuse me, i need to make a trip to the kitchen"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:44 pm
User Image

ⓙⓔⓢⓢⓘⓑⓔⓛⓛⓔ k α ι t ℓ y η ∂αиιя

Taking it all in. How does he know? Jessi looked at him. "Justin? Is he the one who needs shadows? Right?" She asked. Remembering earlier today. She stopped him. "Why cant I come? It's not like I cant watch, or eat." Jessi said. "It's a kitchen.."

ι мαʏ вɛ ʏσʋиɢ, вʋт ωαтcн σʋт..

[[OOC: Ima go to bed nao. Will be on tomorrow! : D! Hopefully. Eh oh el. <3 Anyway, NIGHT. : D ]]

Holy Sanctimonious

Trash Partner

6,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Leifka

Unleashed Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:45 pm
Vincent

Vincent just kept walking... When he reached the door a black fire blew them open... He saw the piano and sat at it. He laid his head on the keys they made a rather unpleasent sound... He growled, lifted his head, and did it again.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:49 pm
Cheryl~

She then was at the gardens hiding at the shades of the trees looking down onto herself with her legs criss-crossed and wiped her eyes feeling more of a idiot. " Of course he'll ignore me, I'm just a brat...and my sister is mad at me for being suck a weakling.. I hate it here.. I wanna go home."  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

RathLeigh

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:51 pm
A smile passed on Raths face as he heard the unpleasant pounding of keys from the music room, "there is no reason you can't come" he said to the small girl, as he imagined vincent hitting his head on the piano, "it is a kitchen after all"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:52 pm
They fear me, they hate me, they stay away...

Justin exited the shadow in his room. Wow, I was actually able to travel that far in one turn. He placed the bottle of blood on his bedside desk and went to the window with the loaf of bread. Pulling back the curtains, he saw the sky had completely cleared and the stars appeared as jewels sparkling in space. He opened his window and whistled. After a few moments, Justin saw Dark and Nightwing traveling together towards his bedroom. They perched on the windowsill with energy. They always get a bit more hyper at night. "How's Striker doing?" They responded with happy noises and nods. "Good. I got some food for you guys. Hope you like bread." The two went flying into his room as Justin closed the window. They sat down on his bed, but were not keeping still. "Calm down," Justin pleaded. "I don't know if anyone's asleep yet." He parted the bread and placed it down by the creature's bodies. As they started to feast, Justin went to his stereo and quietly played a Three Days Grace CD. "This feels really good. Just relaxing with you guys." They simply nodded in agreement. Justin then lay down on his bed, listening to the rock music as he ate.

...Am I really the monster they say?

((I'm being forced up to bed. Hopefully I'll get on tomorrow. What will Justin do next? Stay tuned!))  

dreamingweirdo75

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:57 pm
((Hi, I'm sorry. I had to go to a party and I just got back. Can I have a re-cap please? My character is kind of stuck at the moment and Raemida, where is your character?))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:05 pm
Vincent

Vincent lifted his head and placed his hands on the keys... He began to play the sadest song that came to him at the moment. It played what he felt. Why was he so sad? He didn't know... And he really didn't want to know. He played untill he calmed down...

Leifka

Unleashed Lunatic

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:08 pm
Cheryl~

She then heard piano playing and decided to apolgize to him.. for being a brat. She decided to go upstairs, through the halls.. then to him playing the piano.. she walked to him slowly and had her head hung low.. she then said this:

"I'm sorry for what I did, I didn't mean to upset you, please don't get mad at me...."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:16 pm
Vincent

Vincent sighed and stopped playing... He flicked his grey eyes at her. "I wasn't mad at you... And you did nothing for my anger..." He said and looked down. "I am sorry that I made you cry... There seems to be more then just physical pain... but emotional pain also..." he muttered and covered the keys with the wood covering of the piano....

Leifka

Unleashed Lunatic

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:18 pm
Cheryl~

" if you mean the vampire bite then that wasn't it..." She said suddenly." I was upset because my sister was mad at me for being foolish to help someone in need...especially if it was a vampire.. I thought maybe talking to you could help me calm down.."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:26 pm
Vincent

Vincent looked at her again. "I am not sure that you came to the right person... He muttered then sighed... "But if it makes you feel better... Go ahead... speak...." He patted the open part of the bench near him, inviting her to sit. He smiled a tiny bit. Yet another friendly invite...

Leifka

Unleashed Lunatic

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:30 pm
Cheryl~

She nodded with a little blush on her cheeks and sat down on the same bench next to him. " Why were you mad anyway? You seemed to have a little growl? You can be honest it ok. My little sister usually comes to me cause I don't usually yell at her.. I just listen... sorry.. I hate bragging... I just thought maybe talking will let me forget about that fight me and little sister have.. I feel like a bad person.."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:36 pm
User Image

Lillian Rose Danir

((Well, since no one will give me a re-cap, I guess I'll just jump right in. Raemida, I hope you don't mind Lillian bumping into Ralf? It's about time the two of them met anyways.))

Lillian turned and walked away. Even though she said she would try on the dresses, she wanted to see if she could get away from it. She didn't want to be turned into a living doll by her younger sister. "I'm going to go look for Jessibelle," she told Alaina before walking down the hall. Now where could their baby sister have gotten? Chances are she had probably gotten herself either lost or into some trouble. Luckily, it didn't take Lillian that long to find Jessi, but she wasn't alone. She was with...a very handsome blonde vampire. That was strange. She'd never seen a blonde vampire before. He appeared more human than his brothers and was actually very good-looking. He wasn't that tall, maybe an inch or so taller than she was. "Hi, Jessi," Lillian said with a small smile before looking up at the vampire who was with her. His hair was almost the same golden shade that hers was, but maybe a shade or two darker. And he looked even better up close. Lillian mentally shook her head. What was she thinking? "Um...hi," she said trying to be polite. "I'm her sister, Lillian," she said nodding her head towards Jessibelle. "And you are?"

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Leifka

Unleashed Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:37 pm
Vincent

Vincent looked at her incredilously. "You arent a bad person!" He said and looked away. "I was mad at my brother's.... For reasons unknown to me.." He said and looked at her again his eye sad. "I didn't mean to redirect the anger onto you..." He said and rubbed his arm. This was the most detail he wanted to go into... Other than that he wanted to leave that question with that end note.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games