Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>
Dark vs. Light Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gandygirl

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:04 pm
I lay on my back and float. The push of the water slides me beside Knight and I smile. "I think the water wants me to be near you," I said with a giggle.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:07 pm
I smiled as she floated into me. "It makes sense. The water reads me, so it knows that I want you near me too."  

angel_of_bloodlust

gandygirl

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:21 pm
I blushed again and took ground in the water. "If I asked, would you let me kiss you again?", I asked shyly looking into Knight's eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:24 pm
I looked into her eyes, and saw the reflection of her soul. This was her showing her inner most self, not hiding any emotion. And I felt that she could read me the same way. Not trusting myself to speak, I simply nodded, and pulled her closer.  

angel_of_bloodlust

gandygirl

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:30 pm
I kissed him. I mean on the lips really. This was all so new to me and I felt something I'd never felt before. This slightly scared me but it kept me out from my shell. I pulled back and just locked eyes with him, speechless.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:41 pm
I kissed her back, holding her close in the water. Somehow, I knew what to do with her, as if I had human instincts inside my shadow shell. Like there was a chance I could actually be with her. When we broke apart, we didn't let go of each other. We just looked into each others eyes.  

angel_of_bloodlust

gandygirl

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:49 pm
I felt like I was glowing. There was no way to describe this feeling. Love? Was that it? It had such a powerful affect and I felt like I was in a trance, unable to move.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:53 pm
I looked at her, holding her close, feeling her damp body against mine. "Maybe we should get out of the water. I'd hate for you to catch a cold." I was also noticing how the water was making her dress see thru.  

angel_of_bloodlust

gandygirl

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:06 pm
I laughed a little and nodded. "Maybe., " I said. We helped each other out of the water and I retrieved the big t-shirt out of my bag. Throwing it over my outfit, I looked down at myself, glad the shirt hid my see through dress. I made a towel appear in my hand and handed it to Knight.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:09 pm
I took the towel, and tried not to look at her while she was exposed. Gentlemen never peeked at ladies while their personal things were exposed. Since we were both drenched to the bone, I guessed that she would have to change completely, underwear and all. So, I remained facing away from her.  

angel_of_bloodlust

gandygirl

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:45 pm
I laughed at Knight's politeness and quickly changed to an over sized black t-shirt and red leggings. "You know you can turn around now right?", I said to him with a giggle. I pulled on my boots and stood up.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:04 pm
I turned to face her slowly, not wanting to be improper with her. Though a part of me did want to see what she hid, to see everything about her. Though I knew it was wrong, that was what I wanted.  

angel_of_bloodlust

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:07 pm
Very slowly, I lowered myself over the edge, climbing down to an overhang where one of the gliders lay soaking up the little bit of light. As my feet connected with the rocky ledge, the thing looked up at me curiously, and I grinned. "Shh... Come on... I'm harmless too you. Easy... Easy..." My voice spoke soothingly and softly, the creature letting me get close and touching it. I used magic to look through it's memories, though the poor thing couldn't answer who did it. Instead... He showed me how the others acted before they went on their strange missions. "Thank you...." I said, before climbing back up to the ledge, looking out over the canyon.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:08 pm
I blushed a little and laughed. I had never been this happy before. "So should we go find Yuima? I suppose we should get going.", I said to Knight.  

gandygirl

angel_of_bloodlust

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:14 pm
I nodded, and start walking. For some reason, as we walk, my hand reaches out to take hers. I hope this doesn't offend her somehow.  
Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games