Welcome to Gaia! ::

Consiarge University-For kids of the supernatural

Back to Guilds

Have no friends because people are scared of you? come here. 

Tags: university, magic, powers, people, anime 

Reply Classes (dont have to go to class but they are here for whenever you feel like it)
~ Combat Class ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

winown

7,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:54 pm
Aurica watched them fight Interested.Wow they can fight with swords good,she thought  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:55 pm
Belder caught the kick agaisnt his wrist and tryed to bring his sword to the side, causing both swords to soar across the room and stick into the wall next to Rados head. "Guess its hand-to-hand now."  

ZeroHeart7
Crew

SoldierOfDark
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:58 pm
Rado got confused and freaked and the blades caught aflame and burnt so the blades were GONE and only the handles were there he looked at the handles and looked up "what the hell just happened?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:01 pm
"If youd been paying attention youd know!" Belder looked at Sean. "Want to put this aside for a minute so we can beat him for destroying our swords? Cuse it dont know about you but mine was a family heirloom."  

ZeroHeart7
Crew

SoldierOfDark
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:11 pm
"well don't throw stuff at me...plus you knew i wasn't paying attention." rado pulled out his wallet "want a new blade? i'll pay..."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:12 pm

One of his swords went to the right of Rado's head, a few inches from his skull. The other did the same, but to the other side. Sean brought his hands to cover his head easily if need be. He aimed, with his right hand, to hit Belder in the jaw, he did the same with his left and prepared to defend. Then he backed up and looked at his blades. they where only handles now. "GAH! Those where form the 1500s!" He exclaimed.

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100

ZeroHeart7
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:14 pm
Belder dropped in to ac rouching positstion, as if about to pounce. "I hope your not plannig to try boxxing me, im more of a martial arts kind of guy." He then looks at Rado "I repeat. family! heirloom! its worth billions! i ask again Sean wanna put this on hold and kick his a**?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:15 pm
rado facepalmed  

SoldierOfDark
Crew

winown

7,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:16 pm
Aurica giggled.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:17 pm

Sean changes shapes into a wolf, and got ready to pounce as well. Arching his head down and positioning his feet, "I doubt you could find a blade form the 1500s, that's still intact" He said with a laugh.

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100

ZeroHeart7
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:18 pm
"this isnt funny Aura! How would you feel if some melted your moms gold hair pin?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:18 pm
"well heres one thing...sean could have broken the blade i know that and why did you have to use that blade?if you would have asked i would have given you a blade you could break and i'd give you another!"  

SoldierOfDark
Crew

Doublenice
Vice Captain

Tipsy Codger

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:20 pm
yuki walked in to everyone yelling at eachother "uh oh, what happened?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:20 pm
Aurica stopped laughing and grumbled.  

winown

7,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:21 pm

"I can't break a blade with a blade, it's impossible. I could with my hands, but then they would snap in half as well" He said with a chuckle.

Classes (dont have to go to class but they are here for whenever you feel like it)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games