Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training room for genin for chuunin exams Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:49 pm
KaiKousecgen
irishshamrock12
((No your reasoning is right and okay))

((See I'm not that dumb and also sorry for taking a while I started in a new guild))

Kai made a set of signs as he jumpped into the air and pointed his hand to the cloud of smoke."Air cutter." A strong burst of wind exploded from Kais hand and engaged the smoke. After the wind was gone the smoke was pretty much cleared out.Kai then started to search for Aki.

((Bull s**t, I know you don't know that move, you asked me yesterday day to teach it to you and you posted earlier in the fight that you still needed to learn it, give me a link to were you posted learning this jutsu.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:57 pm
irishshamrock12
KaiKousecgen
irishshamrock12
((No your reasoning is right and okay))

((See I'm not that dumb and also sorry for taking a while I started in a new guild))

Kai made a set of signs as he jumpped into the air and pointed his hand to the cloud of smoke."Air cutter." A strong burst of wind exploded from Kais hand and engaged the smoke. After the wind was gone the smoke was pretty much cleared out.Kai then started to search for Aki.

((Bull s**t, I know you don't know that move, you asked me yesterday day to teach it to you and you posted earlier in the fight that you still needed to learn it, give me a link to were you posted learning this jutsu.))

((That's the genin version I asked you to teach me the ultimate air cutter and the 200% air cutter.))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:52 pm
((Err Kai he was telling me my reasoning was right... Also jumping up doesn't stop you from having a shadow so... My shadow just attached to yours and trying to blast the dust away with The air cutter? It will just disperse it more and when the blast hits the ground it will in fact kick up even more dust just helping me out more.Also you have to get the arm cannons implanted.... So unless you can explain how I didn't just capture you with Kage Mane I think I win))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:09 pm
tc_pistols
((Err Kai he was telling me my reasoning was right... Also jumping up doesn't stop you from having a shadow so... My shadow just attached to yours and trying to blast the dust away with The air cutter? It will just disperse it more and when the blast hits the ground it will in fact kick up even more dust just helping me out more.Also you have to get the arm cannons implanted.... So unless you can explain how I didn't just capture you with Kage Mane I think I win))

((Good job, he can't get out of that so, checkmate))  

irishshamrock12

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:32 pm
irishshamrock12
tc_pistols

((Good job, he can't get out of that so, checkmate))

((so can I just rp me taking control of his body and not bending my knee's so when he hits the ground his knee caps shatter? Or do I have to wait for him?))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:57 pm
((I guess you win, and also Kai can't jump high enough to shatter his knee caps when landing, cus that's just stupid.))

As Kai landed back on the ground he couldn't move.  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:28 pm
((Lol have you seen the show? Even the academy students can jump to the top of tree's which in fact is far enough to shatter your knee's but okay. Aki's left handed also so your character should just grope the air when i grab this kunai not to mention your facing the other direction so I will not harm myself with this))

Aki sighed as the kid stood rigid in front him. He held onto him with ease and strengthened the connection he then removed a kunai from his pouch throwing it next to Kai's right foot. He mimed picking up a shuriken near his ankle and noted with satisfaction that Kai did the same. He then held out his left hand and with his right hand slashed downwards watching as Kai did the same thing and his left hands fingers (you still have your thumb) came clean off.

Then he mimed placing the kunai's hilt in his mouth and clenched his teeth hard. And ran his hand by his face watching as the young boy lost his other fingers (once again you still will have your thumb). After this Aki walked to the nearest nice sized rock and lifted it and then threw it as hard as he could at Kai's head hopefully knocking him out and making him sleep through the pain he would be in.

((You'll never be able to do Jutsu again so I didn't kill you, If Firu tells me to just leave you there you will bleed out if he heals you well... its your job to figure out how to learn to fight again))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:45 pm
((Why the h*ll would you cut my fingers off.))

Kai laid there in the field unconsious, waiting to see if the otokage would save him or not.  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:51 pm
"Aki, show your opponent mercy. Bring him to the hospital to get stitched up." Nanashi called from the forested part of the woods, where he spun and practised some Pi Qua Quan.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:06 pm
((Er kai i said it before so you could never use again Jutsu or wield a weapon again plus im a mean sadistic type of person. ))

Aki bowed to Nanashi and walked over to Kai and whistled. His pet Hachi crawled out from under his shirt and after a slight dose of chakra went from a 6 inch long salamander to a 12 foot long monster. "Pick him up and take him to the hospital then come back here, Im going to try and take a nap." He watched as Hachi picked the little boy up with his teeth tearing his midsection up a little but.

He then quickly wrote a note and placed it in the holster around Hachi's neck. it read "Heal his hands but do not attempt to replace the fingers, he is a traitor to the village" He then watched the two of them vanish out of sight before turning to Nanashi "May I take a break lord Otokage?"

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:16 pm
"Yes." Nanashi said in response to Aki. "You fought well."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:19 pm
((lol traitor? Did he try to kill somebody again?))  

hentaiprince

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:25 pm
Aki bowed low and walked over to the nearest tree and jumped into its branches and laid down on one that would hold his weight before falling asleep. I probably just saved that kids life and he's going to hate me for it... Oh well Rain would have probably asked for his death or Otokage-sama would have killed him to stop a war... Seriously? He let these and other thoughts ramble through his head before falling into a light sleep  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:28 pm
Sarium scoffed "He should ahve killed him......." Sarium said as he looked at Nanashi.  

irishshamrock12

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:28 pm
hentaiprince
((lol traitor? Did he try to kill somebody again?))

((yup plus he placed bombs in the amekages office..... oh well
Edit : I still can Irish my salamander could use a little snack....))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff