Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Naito cafe! ~Stealingly full!!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:00 pm
Xial sighed slightly "Yeah yeah and i wouldnt have killed her unless she really pissed me off..or attacked me" He closed his eyes and started to fall asleep slowly  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:24 pm
(( Holy s**t i missed alot!sorry!"))
Kess felt herself get shocked and she held her head, it hurt even worse. She saw Shiva come down and she sighed. She nodded at Shiva but glared at Xial when he threatend her. "Shiva its not your fault, its mine, I should have been more careful." she said said as Shiva walked out. She looked at Xial and backed up to the farthest end of her cage. She wrapped her arms around her legs and started to cry. " Please let me out" She whispered very softly. " Please." She cllosed her eyes and put her forehead on her knees.

heartless_luver123

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:43 am
Xial walked over to the cage slowly and looked inside "If i let you out will you try anything? I know you cant leave the house because of that collar..but you could attack me or someone else..so if you're thinking of it dont..because i wont let you out" He just stood there stareing inside of the cage  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:37 pm
Kess kept her eyes closed and shook her head. "No I wont hurt you" she opened her eyes slowly and looked up at him.

heartless_luver123

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:39 pm
Xial sighed slightly then opened the cage letting her out he went back and sat at his hair rubbing his temples softly "Your friend is so annoying..she gave me a damn headache.." He leaned back in his chair slightly  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:51 pm
Kess crawled out slowly and stood up. She walked till she was a few feet from Xial. " Im sorry, shes very protective." She turned and sat on her knees. Her face turned serious. " Now, what do you want with me. Why did you go through all that trouble to get me here.

heartless_luver123

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:59 pm
Xial stared at her slightly "I want someone who wont leave after talking too me..i want someone who will cook as good as you do for me.." He sighed and rested his head on his hand  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:35 pm
Kess tilted her head. "I wouldnt have left if you didnt kidnap me. And Im not that good of a cook. The others are better at it then me. Im only there to look cute." She laughed softly. She stood up and moved to sit on the floor next to Xial. " Look, You cant keep me here forever now can you?" She looked at him with a questionable expression.

heartless_luver123

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:57 pm
Xial smirked slightly "Well i think your cute and a good cook.." He then looked over at her "I suppose not..lets just hope i dont have to force you stay here.." He sighed and went back too rubbing his temples "Ugh i wish i shot your friend before she started yelling at me.."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:22 pm
Kess glared at him when he said that about Shiva. "She means well.Shes been like a big sister to me."She touched his hand lightly. "Dont you have asprin or something?" She took her hand away and looked up.

heartless_luver123

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:30 pm
Xial sighed "I dont know..i'm never really around here..i'm sure we do somewhere but i dont feel like looking for it at the moment.."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:34 pm
Kess sighed."Are you sure, I can go look for you." She tilted her head again."Why arent you ever here?" She was curious.

heartless_luver123

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:41 pm
Daaxis
Yasou smiled,"It was more then nescisary, it's not good to have an open to the moving air. With it being well covered it's less likely to be infected," he told her. Another breeze came by, giving him goosebumps as she helped him put the jacket back on,"Thanks," he said for the help. He turned to her,"I'm sorry bout making you feel awkward," he said.

"It's alright....I wish there's a way that can help you warm up. But my house is like 10-15 mins away from here,so I can't get a blanket or anything."
She frowned a little. Wishing there was a way he can repay him. That was the first time she has ever got bit. She knew a few stuff about medical stuff, but she didn't know anything about kinda deep wounds.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:44 pm
pretty_paris123
Kess sighed."Are you sure, I can go look for you." She tilted her head again."Why arent you ever here?" She was curious.
Xial sighed "You dont need to go look..,And i'm never here because i like to work out and get exercise.."  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

heartless_luver123

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:48 pm
Kess laughed once."Me too." She stood up and looked around and back at the cage. "Are you just goin to keep me in here while your gone." She looked for a clock. "What time is it."

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games