Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Please...Don't do this. ((Full)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

farmman

2,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:24 pm
"Ill take the room next to yours so i may help you if you need anything at night." he say stepping next to her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:31 pm
Daisuke laughed slightly "masters boy" He said to david flatly then walked towards the steps "I'll find my own room" He said and walked up the steps and too the opposite wing of where he thought davids and iskara's room then looked around "Woah..this place is big" While walking he fell onto his knees and put his hand over his eye slightly he clenced his eye slightly he started sweating slightly "Damn..why now..?"  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

anticupid16

Desirable Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:36 pm
((okay what happned while i was gone for *checks* less than 10 hours??))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:39 pm
Nan was singing a song she learned a long time ago after she finished her shower and got in her PJ's. She went over to the window and looked through the glass. I could try to escape. . . but even as she thought of the idea, she didn't. There's no one at home waiting for me anyway. . . She did, however, sit on the window sill. She felt a small breeze and while her legs dangled, she began to hum a lullaby.  

Apple_Gel3

ladydarkness92

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:40 pm
“Will you stop that?” Iskara was at his side. She couldn’t believe how stubborn he was. “If you want the other room fine, but you are hurt. Let me help you.”

((lol sorry, well I took the two boys to my mansion, fed them and am now taking them to there rooms. im not sure whats happining to Daisuke right now, but he is hurt...))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:44 pm
Daisuke backed away from iskara his eye glowing a bright red his voice seemed evil "Back away from me!" He fell against the wall his eyes glowing slightly he growled into the air and slammed his hands into the ground cracking it slightly he fell onto his elbows and groaned in pain ((Well lets see inside daisukes left eye well technically his whole body is a demon..when he gets angry or his emotions skyrocket the demon takes control of his body (hence the curse part) So right now daisuke is fighting to keep his body))  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

ladydarkness92

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:00 pm
((o, ok I get it))
“You can not hurt me Daisuke.” She was with him again trying to figure out how to help him. “What can I do?” she asked herself. “where are my healers?” She screamed. Trying to hold him up and help him breath she was frantic. Iskara didn’t know what to do.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:09 pm
Daisuke pushed her away from him "I said stay back!" His eyes turning a darker red he fell onto the ground wings burst from his back and through his shirt he groaned slightly and fell on his elbows "Stay OUT OF MY HEAD!" He yelled to himself but the wings stayed "This..has never happened" He stood up and stumbled "Dont worry about me..i'll be okay..there is nothing your healers can do anymore...i've transformed into a half demon..i..dont think it can be reversed" ((Dun dun dunnnn))  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

ladydarkness92

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:22 pm
“You still need to be cared for.” She looked around. Some maids have come out of the dining room to see what has happened, Anna was with them. “Come here Anna” she did as she was told. “Make sure he gets to his room safely, and stay with him the night. If this happens again tonight you are to come get me, do you under stand?”
Anna just nodded her head and said “yes, My Lady.”  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:26 pm
Daisukes wings stretched slightly "This is weird...i..i dont need anyone with me..iskara..it's not going to help me at all..." He stumbled into the wall and used it for support and wanted to get to his room fast "..where's my room..? That tired me out..i used alot of energy to supress him.."  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

ladydarkness92

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:41 pm
Iskara nodded “Continue the way you are going and it is the third door on you right.” when he was in she turned to Anna. “Stay outside his door, and if it happens again tell me.” She turned around Showed David to his room and slipped into hers. "That was a long night" she thought to herself. Pulling her dress off and her nightgown on she pushed the top of her sleeping chamber “Coffin” off and jumped in, pulled it back on and went to sleep.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:47 pm
Daisuke stretched his wings slightly the pain coursing through his body he fell onto his bed his wings hurting from just coming out of his body "This..cursed eye..why did i recieve it?" he clenched his eye blood dripping from it onto his bed he fell onto his elbows and groaned his wings folding onto his back he laid down onto his side  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

ladydarkness92

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:57 am
When Iskara woke up it was still day, but she had work to do. She sat at a desk in the corner of her large room. With an old fashion quill and parchment she wrote out formal invitations to all the Vampires Lords. A ball. She wrote:
“Dear _____ (said vampire’s name)
I there will be a ball gathering of the finest Vampire Lords.
This is a formal ball. You may bring two slaves and they are to be dressed for the ball. You will find the address and directions to my mansion on the back of this invitation. The date will be the 20th of January.”

(Three weeks from now)
"That should give me enough time to finish the ball room and the guests rooms” she thought

“This will be an evening event and I will have rooms prepared for any who wish to stay the morning.

I hope to see you there
Iskara"

She took the paper and left her room after putting a robe on over here nightgown. “Anna” she called to the girl dusting the paintings of her master. “Take this and make several copies. Address them too Lord Xiallen, Lord Xaviar, and Lady Hayner Lucid."

She nodded and side “Yes my lady” took the paper and she was gone, leaving Iskara alone in the mane lobby.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:40 am
David gave a howl and curled up into a ball and fell asleep.  

farmman

2,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:23 am
Daisuke groaned and fell out of his bed his hand making blood prints down his wall his wings spread slightly "Ahhhhhh!" he screamed his wings finally taking its toll on his body he fell on one elbow and started sweating slightly he crawled into his bathroom and looked in the mirror noticing his scar glowing slightly he slammed his fist into the mirror cracking it under his strength he slumped down his back against the sink and his head hung down. ((Finally xiallen can come back >:O but wait..he can only bring two slaves..? Damn thats gonna be hard...he has three slaves two of them hate the other one..soooo iunno))  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games