Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Ancient Library____________-__________Guild Archives
Angels vs. Deomons Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
+1
53%
 53%  [ 16 ]
woot gold
46%
 46%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 30

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:37 pm
User Image
Sonija's breath caught as she heard the voice too. "That's not Chris..." She whispered afraid of what demon or angel awaited beyond the walls. "Who ever he is...he can see through my enchantment...that worries me..." She said looking back at Julian and then grabbing his hand and pulling him with her to the living room. Sonija snuck to Nathan's side and made sure he was still asleep or at least quiet. She grabbed her whip and Katana that she had thrown in the near chair and walked towards the wall. She peered through it and noticed the creature. "He has one white, one black wing, Julian.." She sent to Julian telling him what she saw. What is he? She thought to herself.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:58 pm
User Image Nathan was partially awake as he noticed Sonija and Julian gripping their weapons. Nathan slunk off the couch half asleep and said, "What is it you see?; what's out there?". Nathan had some blood still coming from his mouth as he talked. His wounds were almost perfectly healed now but he was still in pretty bad shape. Nathan was also using Sonija's shoulder as support for the moment as he talked to her.  

Kasai_Haigara

Devoted Guildsman

11,025 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:38 pm
User Image
Julian followed Sonija as she went to the living room, standing next to her as she 'looked' through the wall. When she said that the creature had one white wing and one black one, Julian felt his stomach drop a little. He knew of those kind of monsters- being that were neither demons nor angels, but something caught inbetween. If Julian had trouble with that demon Chris, this was going to be one hell of a fight if one did break out. He is something caught between being an angel and a demon; but is more dangerous than either one by itself. Julian sent to Sonija. Julian looked over at Nathan, who still looked pretty banged up. "Nathan, if a fight breaks out, you dont need to come charging in. You are already hurt- too much more and there wont be enough of you left to heal." Julian said, trying to keep his fallen friend from doing anything stupid or drastic.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:46 pm
User Image Nathan coughed a bit and then looked over at Julian as he spoke. Nathan just smiled and gave a thumbs up before saying, "If I die, then I will make sure to take him with me". Nathan had blood flowing slightly more from his mouth as he talked.

(Sorry for small post)  

Kasai_Haigara

Devoted Guildsman

11,025 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:47 am
User Image
"Julian is right, Nathan. For now, stay here and rest. I will go first and see what he wants..." She takes Nathan back to the couch and sits him down. "Julian...I want you to stay here as well. He can't get in with out me. Only I can let others past. I won't forgive myself if anything happened to you.." She sent to Julian a sadness in her eyes and heart. Sonija wouldn't be able to live if Julian was hurt anymore...or worse, killed.

Sonija took a deep breath and walked back to Julian hugging him tightly. "I won't let anything happen to you, again." She whispered into his ear.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:51 pm
User Image
Now naturally Julian didnt want to comply with Sonija's request to just sit idley here in the house with Nathan; if anything he wanted to be able to lend his scythe if a fight broke out. Sonija was strong, that went without saying, but if she were to get hurt and he wasnt there to protect her... "Alright, I will stay. But the moment I sense something it wrong..." Julian said as he hugged Sonija, turning his head to the left a little so he could see Sonija better, since his right eye was now gone. "Just be careful.." Julian said, earnestly worried about the fate of the demon whom had charmed him so.  

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

Kasai_Haigara

Devoted Guildsman

11,025 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:21 pm
User Image Nathan protest and then cough a bit. Nathan than hobbled to his feet and began top pray. Nathan receded some prayers.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:25 pm
User Image
Leoni had a wicked smile on his face as he awaited for the filthy creatures to come out and play. The longer he waited the more he waited for them the more impatient he grew. Swirling with anger for waiting and a stomach full of excitement his aura intensified, he banged on the barrier."I KNOW YOU ARE IN THERE!!!!!!! QUIT TEASING ME AND COME OUT TO PLAY WITH ME!!!!! Leoni grew tired of waiting on them. He was full of curiosity, he really wanted to know who that purple haired demon was and why she seems so familiar.  

hyuijin

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:59 am
User Image

Sonija hugged Julian close and whispered in his ear. "If you do not hear from me in five minutes...come looking with vengeance."

"I AM COMING OUT!" She yelled to the mind of the impatient cur that awaited outside. "I am coming by myself." She sent as she looked back at Julian holding his hand and letting it go slowly as her form began to phase through the wall. Her katana at the ready in case the creature decided to kill her now and ask questions later.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:56 pm
User Image
It pained Julian to watch Sonija go out on her own, but he knew it was something she wanted to do- and he knew she was doing it for him and Nathan. "Three minutes..." Julian said to himself in a whisper, not wanting to wait a whole five minutes. She could be dead in five minutes. Julian stood just within the barrier, tensed and ready to go running through the barrier at a moment's notice. His hand was wrapped tightly around the silver scythe he called his own, the shining blade just as sharp as it had ever been. "Three minutes..."  

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

Kasai_Haigara

Devoted Guildsman

11,025 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:57 pm
User Image Nathan watched as Sonija was about to leave the barrier and quickly said, "Be careful; he has some form of teleportation". Nathan coughed a bit more before laying back against the couch as he watched Julian tensing up.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:15 am
User Image
When Sonija hear Julian whisper she nodded her head and continued through. As she reached the other side she gazed upon the creature. He had one white and one black wing. She thought it looked oddly familiar. He looks familiar.. She sent to Julian quietly. She has her hand on the butt of her Katana ready to strike at any moment. Sonija speaks to the creature. "Who are you, and who sent you..." She asks her voice angry.

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points

hyuijin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:47 pm
User Image
Leoni smirked at her and started to walk towards her slowly. His aura intensified as he grew closer and closer with each step. As he walked closer he could see the purple haired demon's grip get tighter on her katana. When he finally reached her his aura dissipated and he was eye to eye with her, he could smell and hear her blood pumping through her veins. He stood there for a moment, and then with his swiftness, he put his hand on the back of her neck and pulled her even closer to him and then he kissed her ever so lovely and held her there for a few seconds and then loosened his grip. He put his lips up to her ear and said."It is not you that I want so you can relax, it is the filthy creature that pointed his halberd at me and bothered me for the stupidest question." He pulled back and looked at her eyes with such a ferocious stare.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:55 pm
User Image
Julian was quietly counting away the seconds and they slowly crept closer to three minutes and thinking about what Sonija had sent him. He looks familiar. kept repeating in his mind, making his heart sink a little each time. There seemed to be a curse that was surrounded with each time Sonija saif the word 'familiar'. The first time Julian had fallen from grace, and the second time he lost his right eye. She had now said it a third time, and there was no letting what this newest 'familiar' would cost him...  

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:02 pm
User Image
Sonija was shocked. She stood there gob smacked. Sonija backed away slightly her hand to her mouth. A glint slid it's way to her eye and she moved fast in front of the demon her mouth inches from his. She raises her hand to his face and caresses it tenderly. She then raises it back and slaps him hard across his face leaving a mark. "WHAT IN THE HELL GIVES YOU THE RIGHT!?!" Sonija demanded at him. her face turning more red. If Julian saw that he would have killed the damned creature in seconds. Then guilt washed over her. Julian will find out...she felt ashamed.

Ancient Library____________-__________Guild Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games