Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
❥The Escapists. [open/ full] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Excited for the new one?
  Hellz yush. >:3
  XD I'm still enjoying the old one.
  <.< Maybe.
  -poll whores hide under carpet- >w<
View Results

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:17 pm
User Image
☠ ☣ Every Hour goes the Tick-Tock of Motors ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They stare Us down when We met in the Emergency Room ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ And in our Beds, I can hear Breathe with Help from cold Machines ☣ ☠

User ImageRitter felt Seth's breathe on his face. It made Ritter skin tingle and his hair stand up. He looked at Seth with unfeigned guiltful eyes. Ritter broke away from Seth's hold. He looked out the van window and teared a bit.
"It'sh all hish fault."
Ritter huffed. The sex thing probably wasn't in general a big problem but White Ritter hated how Black Ritter always ruined life. White Ritter just broke.
"It'sh all hish damn doing! I hate him! He's take my parents, my friends, Aya! He'sh taken them all away! And now he'sh holdsh what I can't give you. I can't take him anymore!"
Ritter face was red and he was the angriest White Ritter has ever gotten. He for serious done with Black Ritter. He wished he could have just not been born. Then maybe Ayame wouldn't be dead for his reason. Then maybe Seth could have been with someone who could give him the world.
"I wish he could jusht go to hell and be done with."

☠ ☣ Every Hour...☣ ☠
☠ ☣ On the Hour... ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They Drew Blood. ☣ ☠

I Don't Need Your Help.
User Image
Just Give Me A Needle And Some Thread And I Can Fix Myself.
~R.i.t.t.e.r.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:20 pm
User Image
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´☾Jackson Ray City ☽•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´
Don't take life so seriously, it isn't permanent.
Roses are Red, Voilets are Blue..
══════════════════════════════════

Jackson grinned, looking up at her bangs, so, that was one vote, and she liked the idea of cutting her bangs, so it was a good idea so far. She shrugged, that was a good point, it was his dad money. She grinned, seeing his blush, it was cute. "Ah, see, I think im right."She giggled, smiling at him and leaned toward him "When I say bad, I mean dirty, so I was right."She smirked, leaning back again "I guess I can't really say anything about it since i've had my dirty thoughts too."She winked at him, a smile playing at her lips.
"Oh, I think your asking for something to happen love."
"I agree, you gotta stay on ya toes with this guy."
"You better believe his thoughts are probably worse than yours."
"Yes, yes, I know. I'm on my toes and who cares if im asking for something?"
"You might be pushing yourself, you've never done well..anything."
"Be careful dear."
She held back a sigh, she would have to be careful, she had never done anything with anyone before, her voices were annoying but they were right. She might have been pushing herself, and going into something she didn't know, but she had to try right? Decker wasn't untrustworthy from what she saw, and he spoke his mind, so she could trust him right? He wouldn't hurt her? She hoped anyway.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..
||I knew it! Andy Sixx!||

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:35 pm
User Image
Ϩ є ʈ н
ℓ є Ӽ α ɳ ɖ є я
ω я ɨ ɠ н ʈ

Seth frowned and sat up beside him.
He pulled Ritter into his arms.
"It doesn't matter. He's a part of you and I love you, all of you. Even that dark part of you.", he murmured.
He petted Ritter gently.
"Don't say that. Without him I wouldn't have you. Despite how much he's pushed us apart, he's also brought us together. I hold a grudge against myself too, Rit. I wish I didn't need sex... but I can't help what was done to me and I can't help the effects of that."
He kissed the top of Ritter's head.
"Don't leave me. I need you."
He held onto Ritter tighter and nuzzled him.
"I'm sorry I can't be stronger for you."

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:54 pm
User Imageє¢кєя αℓєχαη∂єя ¢αѕтαηє∂α

Decker grinned and leaned into her as she leaned back.
"So what has been on your mind?"
He started sucking at his lips again, nibbling at them.
He got back in her face like he did in the car, pressing his forehead on hers and looking up at her this time.
"And we're still going on our private ride tonight right? All alone, at night, with fireflies and water and each other."
He slowly licked over his bottom lip, his blush fading cause his confidence was rising.

:3
Yes.
Andy Sixx.  

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:05 pm
User Image
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´☾Jackson Ray City ☽•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´
Don't take life so seriously, it isn't permanent.

Jackson looked at Decker, a small grin on her face as well as a tint of red on her cheeks. "Lots of things."She murmured, biting at her bottom lip seeing him do that same, biting and sucking, he knew one of her weak points because she had told him. "The trip, my future, ive been thinking about you, also. But I wont say what about you."She chuckled, she wouldn't share with him, not yet, maybe not ever, but that was up to him. Her face went a darker crimson, having him so close, she wasn't used to no distance between her and someone else, he had done it before but it wasn't something she got used to in a short time. She grinned "Wouldn't miss it."She whispered, glancing down at his lips, it was so tempting to kiss him, it was. But she couldn't get herself to do it, not yet. She had to convince herself that he wouldn't hurt her, that he was safe. The sound of being surrounded by water, she had a small thing for being wet, or in the rain, and by fireflies, something she loved. With Decker, it made her excited. It made her think about it, how she wished it was night time now, which made her bite her lip, looking at Decker and leaning forward, making him go back and look down at him. "Are you still up for it?"She asked, whispering against his lips, she wasn't going to kiss him, but she would tease him, making it more worth it to wait in the long run for it. For the both of them.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:19 pm

Decker got a crazy grin on his face.
He was going to brave out and tempt her more than she was inputting.
He had no plans on kissing her, yet.
She had been thinking about him, most likely in the same way he had been thinking about her.
He grinned as she pushed back against him and chuckled.
"Of course I am. I'm so sure you'll show up. So much indeed, I'll give you a sample.", he murmured.
He didn't kiss her.
He simply pulled what Seth had done so many times with her.
He had bit his lips to an extent were one had a small cut on it.
He licked at it and then, using his tongue, rubbed it against her bottom lip.
He didn't kiss her, not really.
He pulled away after he had finished rubbing her lips down with the blood.
A grin quirked his lips as he stepped away and went back to the steering wheel of the boat, leaving her to think about what was in store for her tonight.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:51 pm
User Image
☠ ☣ Every Hour goes the Tick-Tock of Motors ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They stare Us down when We met in the Emergency Room ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ And in our Beds, I can hear Breathe with Help from cold Machines ☣ ☠

User ImageRitter sighed as he looked at Seth. He said he loved all of him, even Black Ritter. It was a bit hard to believe. Ayame did it, so what made it hard to believe that Seth couldn't? It was a bit odd to taken in but Ritter accepted the fact that maybe Seth really did loved the dark side of him.
"I guessh you're right. If it weren't for Black Ritter, I would have never gone to HMI. And then I wouldn't have met you."
Ritter looked at Seth with even more guilt in his eyes. He rubbed against his cheek and spoke in hoarse voice.
"No,no don't say that. You're perfect. You're the shtrongesht I ever met. I watched you be a shuper human back at therapy. Not for taking the beatings but for pouring your thoughtsh out like that."
Ritter took his hand and kissed Seth passionately.
"Dont worry, I won't leave you. It would kill me if I did."

☠ ☣ Every Hour...☣ ☠
☠ ☣ On the Hour... ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They Drew Blood. ☣ ☠

I Don't Need Your Help.
User Image
Just Give Me A Needle And Some Thread And I Can Fix Myself.
~R.i.t.t.e.r.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:04 pm
User Image
Ϩ є ʈ н
ℓ є Ӽ α ɳ ɖ є я
ω я ɨ ɠ н ʈ

Seth kissed him back and held him close.
"Even though he is the bad side, he has brought us close together too. He has a positive effect, even if his negativity outweighs that.", he murmured.
He didn't feel very strong.
He was forced to answer those questions, the truth didn't come out willingly.
He smiled and nuzzled Ritter.
"It would kill me to see you go."
He pulled Ritter back into a hold and gave him another one of his 'everything' kisses.
The effort he put into making that kiss so special took his breath away and left him panting a little after the kiss.
"I love you, Ritter."

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:22 pm
User ImageUser Image

----------------------------------------------

Jackson rose an eyebrow, a sample? She blushed,having his blood on her lips she licked her lips, biting at them afterward. Oh dear lord. She put a hand over her mouth. God damnit, he had her with blood, and biting. He was going to kill her. Well maybe not kill her, but drive her over the edge, defiantly, it made her nervous, for what he would do on the boat if that was a sample.
"Don't try and tell us you didn't want to jump him when he did that."
"We could practically see you doing it."
"Shut up! Shut up,shut up."
"You only say that cause were right!"
They were right, she couldn't help herself, Seth had done that before yes but she hadn't really like Seth in that way, he was just her friend, her hot friend nonetheless, but a just a friend. She bit her lip harder, standing up and glancing at Decker, who was completely nonchalant about what he had just done. She looked at the water "I-I'll be right back. I wanna cool down."She murmured before running off the boat and into the water, coming back up and floating on her back, watching Decker out of the corner of her eye. He really was going to kill her, and her thoughts, which her voices heard, weren't going to give her an easy time. She dunked herself under the water and popped back up, pushing her bangs back so she could see. She swam back to the boat, pushing away what had just happened and making her way on board. She leaned on the steering wheel, looking at Decker. "You really should stop exploiting my weakness's you know."

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:40 pm

Decker looked over to her when when said that.
He grinned at her.
She was dripping from her little plunge and she probably used that like a cold shower.
He tilted is head at her.
"Why? Because I'm getting under your skin? I have a feeling you were wet before you even got near the water.", he chuckled.
He looked her in the eyes and got a more serious look on his face.
"I'll stop, but I want to see you say that you didn't want that. Tell me that you don't like it. Tell me you don't want me to do it again. Cause if you do. I won't. Ever.", he murmured.
He pulled his lip into his mouth again and smiled at her.
If she said she didn't he wouldn't touch her or flirt anymore, but he had a feeling that she wouldn't say it.
He knew that she at least wanted him to do it a little more.
Even if it was just one more time.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:59 pm
User ImageUser Image

Jackson bit her lip. "Yes, because you are getting under my skin."She muttered, blushing at what he said. She was ignoring that one. That was something she would rather not answer. She starred at him before glancing away, sighing. "Damnit Decker."She whispered, looking at him. "You know I can't tell you I didn't want it. You know it, I have a thing for biting, and for blood. And you, I don't even know what to say about you."She looked toward the lake and bit at her lip, she didn't even know. "You just get under my skin, more than anyone, i've honestly never been liked by anyone, as a friend sure, but not like you. It scares me, and ill admit it. You scared of me? I'm scared of you."She couldn't not tell him the truth, she liked him, yeah, she did. But she was scared like hell of admitting it and being more than friends with anyone. She straightened herself up "I've been alone my entire life since I started hearing voices, my parents are gone, not that they loved me anyway, and I never had any friends at school. Seth was the only friend I had and now Ritter's wrapped around him like a blanket."She was stressed now, she would admit it. "And then here you are! Saying you like me, and I don't know what im supposed to do, im scared like hell, to do anything. I know how to flirt sure, from Seth but I really have no idea what im doing!"She threw her hands up, crossing her arms and looking at her feet. "So, yeah, I enjoyed it but Decker. You scare the s**t out of me. You may not believe it but its true."

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:22 pm

Decker listened to her.
He tilted his head and looked at her.
"So let me scare you. I'm not going to push you into something you don't want. I'm not going to drug you. I'm not that person anymore. I'm still scared of you. Not because of the same reasons, but I am."
He got up and held her, pulling her into a hug.
The cool wetness of her clothes making him get chills.
"I'm sorry I scare you, but if you don't have to be scared. I'm not gonna hurt you. You're too beautiful. And I like you way too much to hurt you. If I take things too far... just tell me to stop.", he murmured.
He wanted her to feel better.
He hated himself for scaring her, but the only way not to was to stay away from her.
And he couldn't do that.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:46 pm
User ImageUser Image

Jackson bit her lip "I don't want to be scared, but I don't want to not be with you..if that sounds right. I don't want to avoid you just to make myself feel better."She muttered, she had been scared her entire life, of lots of things. Loosing control, her voices, the dark. Never a guy, it was a first, but she didn't understand how she was feeling right now. She shivered, being pulled into a hug with him. She wasn't sure how to feel right now, she was confused. She liked him but she was scared, even if he encouraged her, she had to doubt him, just a little right now. She leaned her head on his chest, sighing. A blush hit her cheeks and she shook her head. "I told you im not beautiful, but no matter how much I tell you I can't seem to get it through your head."She murmured, she liked it when he complimented her, but she wasn't used to it, and denied it. She was the one who couldn't get things through her head. She looked up at him, biting her lip. "I want to trust you, I do, I just have to get used to you, and I know you'll stop. I just might say things I don't mean or object to things I might really want I just..I dunno what im trying to say.."She sighed, she was just making herself sound stupid now. She didn't know what she wanted, but she was glad Decker liked her, now she needed to break out of her shell and admit her feelings for him. Be able to accept what he was doing, and how he felt.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:34 pm

Decker smiled and reached down, he laced his fingers with hers.
"Maybe you should get the fact that you are through your head.", he murmured.
He craved the girlfriend-boyfriend connection with her even if they had only met a day ago.
He kissed the top of her head and grinned down at her.
"Even though you're scared of me and you haven't said that you like me back, yet, will you still come out with me tonight? I don't have to get frisky with you, but we can still go release your firefly.", he murmured.
He rocked back and forth while he held her.
He knew he was probably giving her friends the wrong view of things.
They'd surely jump to conclusions.
But that didn't matter to him right now.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:37 pm
So you Can see My Face

••.•´¯`•.••☾••.•´¯`•.••☾Kairi☽••.•´¯`•.••☽••.•´¯`•.••
===================================

Kairi smiled as she pulled on her clothes and tossed her clothes into the bag and pulled out an outfit for later on after dinner when she hoped to see more of the area around them rather then the store and the house.

She turned back to him and smailed at his respect for her. She felt his love and she knew that he was the one that her grandmother had once told her about. She hoped that when they were in the alps that they'd get a chance to go and see her. Grabbing his hand and spoke quietly.

"Are you ready to go?" she asked taking the card, "Your first lesson in cooking is about to begin." she joked.

================================================
••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••X••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games