Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guns 'n' Blades ~ Open & Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:25 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.She looked at his face closely and her head started hurting bad enough to make her eyes closed and she lowered the blades as she remembered him. She didn't put them away incase that he tried something and her mind was just playing tricks on her. "Yeah, I remember you," she said with the pain of her head and shoulder throbbing in her voice. She put her head in her bladed hand and growled quietly as if it would help herself from being hurt.

Duke knew Yasou was right but he was the leader and he couldn't get any rest until everyone was situated in where ever they were going to be at. "Well, it is my job as the Captain of Military X to make sure that you are all taken care of before me. I will get my sleep when everyone else is safe," he said stubbornly refusing to do anything for himself until everyone was taken care of like he said.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:56 am
Yasou Haru
User Image

"Your loss captain," he said with a smile. He looked at the ceiling and then back to Duke,"I'm feeling pretty situated, just fine here," he told duke.  

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:10 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Duke nodded and waited for Kida's answer but something on him started beeping on him. He pushed his coat sleeve up showing his lower half of his arm and a band around it with a computer on his arm that seemed to be molded to the shape of his strong arm. "Shoot," he huffed pushing the computer open and looking at the screen before he snapped it shut. I didn't think a injure could still hurt after a month and it healed hurt... He started staggering on his feet again as his vision went all screwy again.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:43 pm
((Jumping back in...))

Xaio suddenly appeared by his side to stabilize his stance. "Duke...you need to rest up and get better" She said with a stern, mental voice before trying to pull him away. "Sorry sir, you'll have to continue this all later" She managed to send to the other boy present. "Do you ache again?" Although her lips didn't move, it didn't mean the worry wasn't read nor heard while addressing him on his pained expression. "Your arm acting up?"  

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:47 pm
Neo smiled when she said she remembered him. "excellent i thought you would remember. So tell me what do you remember exactly?"asked Neo with curiosity.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:05 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Your name, your face, and the fact that you use to be with Military X with me. I don't remember if you were on my last mission though," she said with her eyes tightly closed from the pain pounding on her head as memories tried to come back through that didn't exist. She took her hand off of her head and opened her eyes going back to the plan of just ignoring it.

Duke looked over at her thankful that she was there with him. "I'll have to deal with it later unless you can find a clone of my that is my exact image," he said just as stern back to her but really wishing he hadn't and let her win just like he did with Yasou. "No, Sky... Her shoulder, it's acting up and hurting her badly," he added biting his lip growling angrily, he was tired, his body was giving out and he was also one of his people were in pain and he didn't know why keeping him awake.  

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:00 pm
"If you're sure about it" She still acted as a temporary crutch. "Is there anyway to turn the pain transmitter off and go to assist her feeling good yourself?" Xaio's concern remained with his relentless resistance. "Your stressing yourself out too much"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:57 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Duke looked back over at Xaio and knew she was right even more now and he was afraid that she could tell this by his mind or maybe the way he was just standing there. "If everyone is situated then, you are dismissed," he said still standing the way a uptight officer would stand. He turned to go leave and he walked out of the room they were in and didn't make it more then fifty feet before he sunk down to the ground up again the wall to exhausted to keep moving. He didn't go to sleep he just sat there listening to the thing on his arm make low humming noises before he turned it off and leaned back up against the wall.  

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:20 pm
She smiled alittle as he began retreating from the room finally after allowing everyone else to do the same. Xaio watched to see if this would take place before trailing after Duke to make sure he was ok. "Did you do as I suggested? It's off right?" Appearing from behind a corner to see him there sitting on the ground only made her frown alittle. "Please....relax" And with this said in her actual voice, you know she ment it. Approaching him, she outstretched a hand in offering of assistance shall he need it to stand.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:24 pm
Yasou Haru
User Image

Yasou watched the two in their conversation they had. He stood up and stretched his arms out,"Well, if that is it. I'm out of here," he said while stretching. he then began walking to the hallway.  

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."This is as relaxed as I'm going to get at this point unless I am dead," he said using her hand to help pull him up to his unsteady feet. He leaned over up against the wall pondering if he should go back to his office and crash or just pick a random empty room and crash there all he knew was he wanted to sleep and have no more interruptions.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:08 pm
As if reading her mind, she couldn't help but say "Choose your own room so you'd have less of a chance of random, unknowing intrusions." But her face couldn't help to blush afterwards cause she was probably found to be alittle weird with how she knew what he questioned. "Uh, do you need any help to your office or have any other requests?"  

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:40 pm
Neo smiled again. "no unfortuinately i wasnt on that mission. I was in another place then on my last mission. I wont bore you with the details though of course. So what do you think of me?"asked neo. He wondered what kind of impression he had made on her.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:43 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."I'm not the kind of person that would judge people or say 'what I think of you'. You either my friend, aquatints or you are my enemy. Then again, you could be a traitor, a whole new kind of person," she said with her eyes narrowing at him coldly. "You are a traitor to the cause you once stood for that is all I know," she said raising her blade back up to him. She backed up to the edge of the building and then she leaped forward and landed on the other building. She saluted him and she leaped off of that and onto a rumbling street and she slid down the railing to the subway and leaped up onto the train just as it was leaving. She pulled out a route paper that she took before she got on and looked for somewhere to go for the time being, maybe get a snack.

Duke laughed at her mind reading and he looked around and let out a huff of air. "If it's not to big of a problem, it would be nice if you could help me to my office," he said looking away and turning bright red since he didn't like admitting when he needed help on something, especially walking. He kinda felt odd with everything everyone could do and he was a mere human that could put the phrase: 'playing with fire' to the extreme and all he could do other wise was shoot a apple off of someone's head with a hand gun about a mile away... Before he let her help him, he called for a guy to go out and look for Sky since she needed to tell him where she was staying or tell her that she needed to get back to base.  

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games