Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Fragmented Memories and Eternal Bonds (( full )) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:15 pm
User Image

Destiny

Destiny looked at him, she didn't say anything. "Alot of spirits you see are people who didn't have a performed sending...perhaps your people have been sent away already" she stated. She continued to stroke her pet.

Do you believe in Destiny?
Will you let it guide you?
..or will you carve your own path?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:23 pm
*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

~Akatan Yanagi~

User Image

~Blind Spots? What are those?~

"Well that's just no good." Akatan walks by a bystander cought beneath a large slab of quartz. It was a part of the Vackle estate that had fallen during the attack. "And no one is going to help eh?" He points a finger at the slab and from the tip of it shoots a beam of light that slices the top of the mineral. He halves it and it falls off of the person. He didn't know the lady that was trapped beneath it, but that didn't matter. Helping her up, he asks,"Are you okay? That look like it weighed...well...more than you mam." She only nods and he helps her to a chair before turning to a crowd who are cheering and applauding. In the midst of the crowd was his father who was staring at him. His lavender eyes bore into his soul a deep anger. Something was apparently wrong.  

Mahareshi

MBeat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:34 pm
User Image

Deeper i went in the cave, the more surprises it had to offer. there were bones on the floor, but that didn't stop me. as i pressed on i continued to a room that was bright as one thousand suns. I entered but could barely see. But to what my eyes have beheld to me, it was a Divine fragment. I got closer putting my hand out to touch it. As soon as i got close enough a light flashed the ground trembled and I was out cold...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:35 pm
User Image
Kendal Shadowheart
Kendal nodded to her "I guess your right" He said. He smiled at her "Thanks..and again I'm sorry for bringing up your family" He said. He looked around to see what was going on. He decided it was time for him to get moving again. "It was nice meeting you..maybe we'll run into each other again" He said. He then turned and started to leave the palace not sure where he was heading now.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:04 pm

~Akatan Yanagi~

User Image

Bolting through crowds as efficiently as a snake would through grass, Akatan keeps a lookout for his father. Even he knew this was a simpleton idea. His vision stretched for twenty meters whereas he father's stretched for more than seven kilometers. He literally could run, but could not hide. "Goddamn it..." He said between breaths. He took a turn into an alleyway and looked at the narrow walls. Instinctively, he ran to one and kicked off until he reached the roof. Where he thought of his next move. "Just because I walk into the Vackel estate, this crap happens..." He knew what was coming, but what he didn't know is that it'd be happening now. His father lifts him by his collar before jabbing two fingers into an area of his back. Akatan lets out a scream and writhes in pain before his father drops him to his knees.

"Do you know that out family seal can kill you if I pressed long enough? If anyone in that palace did, then you'd be dead! Can you get that through your head boy?!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:08 pm
User Image

Morrigan

Morrigan was flying over VAcktel but kept thinking about Akatan...the know it all of society. She saw a large group of people cheering as she descended upon the groun and looked at Akatan. "..." she was speechless looking at him, he had saved an old woman's life. She approached him looking at him with curiosity. "What is your deal?" she asked him bluntly.

I want your love and I want your revenge
...You and me could write a bad romance

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:33 pm

~Akatan Yanagi~

User Image

Akatan looked up at Morrigan through blood shot eyes. He looks back at the rooftop and coughs once then again raining specks of blood on his hands. "The batgirl...I missed you somewhat..." He responds, mucus shaking his voice. "This is between us though, so I need you to leave."

His father walked over to him and picked him up and placed him over his right shoulder. "We're going home Morrigan." His father said, shooting beams of anger at her through his activated eyes. "You should do the same mam." He walks to the edge of the roof and walks off. No sound of him landing was heard.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:35 pm
" Leon you and I ware going to the power core, we are going to see why our power grid failed us. " He said walking towards the power section with Leon. He looked at the soldiers and workers lift rubble and clean up the mess. " Looks like tonight we sleep...where? In the basement? Well mother and Father will be in the hospital I guess I will have to ask someone if I can stay with them until our palace is rebuilt. " He said as he entered the Power sector. He looked at the core which fed power to their entire palace.

" Wow, whoever did this knew exactly what he was doing...Alright I can have this up and running in no time, luckily for us this sector is for the most part untouched and we have spare parts. " He said as he got to work replacing old parts and removing the contaminated sections.  

Nicko1421

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:39 pm
User Image

Morrigan

Who the hell did he think he was? She was royalty. "What in the hell?" she asked herself. She would see this Akatan soon enough. She was curious and the fact he had an a*****e for a father would probably explain why he was the way he was. Dispersing into a flock of bats, she fled, with him on her mind.

I want your love and I want your revenge
...You and me could write a bad romance.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:39 pm
User Image
Kendal Shadowheart
Not long after Kendal had left the palace he began wondering if he should stay in Vackel atleast to see what Destiny was going to do. He shook his head deciding it was better to keep moving. He then noticed one of the kids from earlier being carried by a man who appeared to have fallen from the sky. He remembered the earlier events and felt that the man carring the boy was a bad guy. Hedidn't think any caring person would treat someone that way. He began to grow angry at the thought of him hurting another kid. He quickly ran after the man "Hey put him down!" He yelled. He didn't want to see anyone get hurt. "Hey!" He yelled. He quickly readied his weapon incase of trouble.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:59 pm

~Akatan Yanagi~

User Image

"Dad...these people...they..."

"Hush." Akatan's father commanded as he walked through the streets. He couldn't tell if anyone was following him. Didn't matter for a number of reasons. "When we get home, we need to have a talk. You didn't do bad, but I have to warn you of those people. They have power over us that you and your tiny little mind can't understand."

"You're a fool father." Akatan said as blood dripped from his nose. "Right now..."

"You sir are the fool." His father turned around noticing a boy following him. He wanted Akatan and he knew it. He activated his vision which was far more advanced than his son's. He stared at the boy's eyes and should they meet, he fall unconscious posing as much threat as the rocks along the street.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:08 pm
User Image
Kendal Shadowheart
Kendal could tell the person was staring at him even without looking him in the eye. "I said put him down!" He said his voice showing irritation. "What kind of person manhandles someone" He said. Strangly as his anger grew he began to glow slightly. As he was about to meet the mans gaze he felt a cold chill and he avoided eye contact. "Who are you!" He said.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:35 pm

~Soichiei Yanagi~

~Capitalism? No~

"I'm no one." Akatan's father replied. "That's all you need to know. I am no one. I am the one who takes out your garbage, clean your gutters, tend to your wounds, even sort your money, but still I am no one." Akatan's father turns around and points a finger at the boy and a sphere of light focuses on the tip. "Who am I? The better question is who were you?" He fires the beam at the boy and it rips the bricks from the adjacent buildings carrying them to the child as well.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:46 pm
User Image
Kendal Shadowheart
Kendal watched as the bricks flew at him but instead of moving he just stood there. The bricks and beam then blasted through him not leaving a scratch. His eyes began to darken "Don't you wish you knew" He said. He held his hands out and caught the bricks with telekinesis and sent them flying back. He then aimed his hand at the guy again and then fired a particle beam at him.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:06 pm

~Soichiei Yanagi~

~Capitalism? No~

"Kids these days. I swear." Akatan's father drops him and quickly drops into his family's attack position. He gives a smile before quickly starting to spin. His long dark hair whipped around resembling a dark blur now. A dome of light protruded from his body shredding the beam that was sent to him to pieces. He stopped and gave the boy a tired frown. "I'll let you get in one more attack. After that, I'm going to kill you. I have a family to return to."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games