Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
I Don't Want to be Your Pet... Not accepting anyone new. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yesh!
  No!
View Results

sayacutie123

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:52 pm
User Image

Silently puts the drinks in the fridge and searches for vince and walks into a dark room and i accidently run into vince and we fall to the floor and the light goes on... i see vince on top of my and i look at my arm and see a cut from something sharp i begin to cry sinces i dont like owwies  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:57 pm
User Image
"Yuki!" Vince gets off of Yuki and checks the wound. He looks around, looking for what caused it. He remembers from his dreams what cuts could do to a person. He takes a deep breath and suck the blood from the cut. he spits it out and repeats a few times, then tears a piece of his shirt and uses it as a bandage. He noticed Yuki crying, so he holds her. "it's okay, it just a cut. don't cry." He puts his hand on her back. "C'mon, you get through this. c'mon, we need see if Tsubasa has anything for it." he pickes her up by the arm so she's standing.  

Ryonara

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:58 pm
User Image

Toshio "Shi" Bana

Toshio smiled, and tucked her wings in against her back. It felt weird to feel the feathers against her skin, but she only shrugged to make it feel more comfortable. She then stretched, and glanced up at the windows of the house she was going to be living in for who knows how long. "I wouldn't fly away," she said, and smiled. She then looked down at herself; she was filthy. "Uhm.. Could you show me to a bathroom with a shower in it?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:01 pm
User Image

"okay..." i say amongst tears and head try to find our way back to the kitchen and then we see tsubasa making us some breakfast  

sayacutie123

miller4595

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:04 pm
Tsubasa
User Image

He sees yuki and vince an notices yuki has a bandaged arm."What happened?! is she okay?!"He's worried and scared that it might be a deep cut.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:05 pm
User Image
Lerista Merello

"Oh yes of course, I apologize my mind has been busy. Right this way." He turned and led her inside to the bathroom. "I'll have a towel brought to you and have those clothes washed. Hm..." He gingerly touched her winds and wondered just how he was going to get her in some spare clothes. A tailor would be needed or he would keep her in rags. Though that idea wasnt that unpleasant.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Ryonara

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:06 pm
User Image
"Tsubasa, Yuki hurt. You have midicine?" Vince lets Yuki sit on a chair and he unrolls one of the toilet paper rolls to replace his shirt bandage. He wraps it around her arm. "Me and Yuki walk into room, and she got cut."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:18 pm
Tsubasa
User Image

"Yeah i'll go get something to help."
He goes and gets something to clean the cut and some bandages.
"this will sting only for a second okay yuki?"
Takes off whats covering her cut and quickly cleans out the cut and puts a bandage on it.  

miller4595

Ryonara

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:22 pm
User Image
((hey im going to bed after this post, so I wont really do anything till next time))

Vince watches Tsubasa treat Yuki's cut. He knew she was in good hands, but he can't help but feel this isn't going to end well.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:50 am
User Image

Toshio "Shi" Bana

Shi ruffled her wings up as he touched them, smiling sweetly. She knew he wanted to get her more clothes, and she didn't knwo why it'd be so hard. Just cut out most of the back so her wing would fit, and leave the rest. She only shrugged, and turned to the shower. "Thank you, Master Lerista." She giggled, and then smiled at him, before shurgging off her shirt and pants, and slipping into the shower. She turned on the warm water, and let it fall down onto her long blonde hair.  

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:32 am
User Image
Lerista Merello

Lerista flushed and backed out as she started to undress. He closed the door and sighed. He shouldnt act so shy around his pets, after all they were only pets. He sighed and went into a side room with clothes and looked at it. Thinking he had the idea he instructed his worker to cut along the back and made a big gash for her wings. It would be ready when she got out. Which reminded him the kitsune would need a bath as well.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:17 am
User Image

"OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!" i quickly pull my arm back the stinging hurt real bad i start to cry over the owwie  

sayacutie123

Ryonara

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:15 pm
User Image
Vince kneels next to Yuki. "Don't cry Yuki, Tsubasa is making it better, I think." He doesn't really know, he's just hoping for the best. Vince coax Yuki to calm down. "Tsubasa, what did you do?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:22 pm
Tsubasa
User Image

"I cleaned it out and covered it up.....dont worry yuki it'll feel alot better soon."He sighs and goes back to making breakfast which is oatmeal and bacon."Im sorry it hurt but it might have gotten infected if i didn't clean it."  

miller4595

sayacutie123

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:40 pm
"o-okayyy master" I stuffer and smile slightly at tsunasa and hug him tightly then for no reason I start singing out of the blue and smile a Vince but them blush fromthe kiss earlier and Vince notices what I'm thinking about  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff