Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office {Destroyed} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 122 123 124 125 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:51 pm
WereWeasels
[[Damn! I thought it would be me, but chances are it's Zaphiakel, since he hasn't been on today. Jwalker was on, and I can't think of any other person than those two that would make good sensei's]]
((Fine it was the person I underlined.))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:52 pm
(OOC: Woot! Go Were! Thank you!)

Kageko caught the letter, surprised that it had been tossed to her. If she hadn't been so curious as to what was happening, it would have probably hit her face before dropping to the ground. "E-eh?!" she asked, she had been certain that the letter was for the hokage.  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:52 pm
"For right now, Zane doesn't want to jump the gun. He needs to rebuild first before retaliating and he needs information in order to not attack the wrong village. But he was hoping that when the time comes, Leaf would back him up and send their shinobis in order to help with the attack," Shenma stated.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:53 pm
[[Oh Jwalker, good choice. He's good at fire jutsus, and is pretty good with his weapon style. Since he's well rounded he should make a good teacher.]]

WereWeasels

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:56 pm
Kageko looked down at the letter, it was addressed to her. Confused, she carefully opened it and looked at its contents, hoping that she wasn't doing anything wrong.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:00 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hanzo Uchiha - Hokage - Head of the Uchiha Clan
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You can count on us, plus I just sent a chuunin of mine named Teddy Uchiha Kinuga to check in on your village."

((@Were: When I place people into squads I think it out very carefully. Tadashi would of made a good teacher but he's not quite right for these 3, Auron is a Samurai class and can use fire jutsu. Kaget is a weapon class which will go well with Auron's samurai class and Giro and Vincente are assassin class both with fire as a element so Auron can help them there. Plus Vincente metioned he likes swords and again because Auron is a samurai class shinobi he could help with that.))

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
70 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
35 S-Rank Jutsu
Total Jutsu Left: 152 (Including Monthly Bonus)

Dark-Ninja70

WereWeasels

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:02 pm
[[Cool. I can't wait till I get a squad of my own. IT'll be like a lee and Guy relationship, and I'll make them wear jumpsuits and cut their hair to look like me.]]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:04 pm
(OOC: eek .... I feel really bad for Rei right now >.< .)  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

WereWeasels

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:05 pm
[[Why? Do you have to kill her or something?]]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:06 pm
WereWeasels
[[Cool. I can't wait till I get a squad of my own. IT'll be like a lee and Guy relationship, and I'll make them wear jumpsuits and cut their hair to look like me.]]
((Haha, well there will be more squads formed soon you may even be a teacher by next week.))  

Dark-Ninja70

WereWeasels

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:09 pm
[[Ok, but only set them up with me if you think I'm a good choice. Don't do it because I really want to or anything.]]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:14 pm
(I remember back when I was a chuunin and I taught the wittle academy student his first water jutsus lmao)

"This is greatly appreciated Lord Hokage," Shenma bowed. Zane would be happy to know that he had someone he could count on. "Also the offer still stands, Zane's ready to take in shinobis of the Leaf in order to train in water, wind, and kenjutsu," Shenma told him  

BluewolfofMibu

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:21 pm

Vincente Twil Valtieri
User Image
My name is Vincente Valtieri.

Vincente snatched the letter when she wasn't looking. He began to read it. Heck no, the seven who?! Maybe this is adressed wrong. "Kaget, you...?" This was the most confusing thing he'd seen in his life. He felt like he had a headache almost as bad as one from learning.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:23 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hanzo Uchiha - Hokage - Head of the Uchiha Clan
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"No its ok I got a new academy teacher, but I will give some people the option of heading to mist for training if they so choose too."

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
70 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
35 S-Rank Jutsu
Total Jutsu Left: 152 (Including Monthly Bonus)

Dark-Ninja70

I-x Fallen Hero x-I

Wheezing Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:24 pm
User ImageGiro looked around with a blank look on his face trying to take in everything that was going on. Then he saw Vincente's reaction to the letter Kageko had and was struck with interest of it's contents.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 122 123 124 125 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games