Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Where... Am... I? (Accepting, Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:40 pm
Jane looked at Rebecca kind of confused. "Why would it be a trick?" He said, finally standing up. Walking over to the counter, he picked up one of the choker necklaces. "If you could come over here, I can take that collar of you and replace it with a necklace, which should allow you to come and go as you please."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:48 pm
Rebecca was holding to the cage door for a little support and estimated the distance so that she can walk. "Great a test of strength." she said sarcastically, while she tested her legs once more and slowly walked to the counter. "I hate cages." she said.  

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:56 pm
"As do I. It isn't right to keep anyone in a cage...no matter who or what they are." Jane walked the distance Rebecca couldn't walk, and undid her collar. He then put around her neck a lovely choker, black with a small metal charm. On the back of the charm was the information that would allow her to be out on her own. "There we go."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:58 pm
Rebecca rubbed her neck, it's been awhile since she felt it. "...Thank you..." she said feeling a little shy.  

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:01 pm
Lerista was ready to try and stop her, but not for her dashing between his legs like that. He turned around just in time to see her score a goal and he laughed as the others patted his back. "Looks like we have the upper hand now." Lerista nodded and agreed. "Sure do...did not see that coming." He grinned at Mai and nodded. "Nice shot, okay next round."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:08 pm
"You're welcome...if you want to see your room, it's all the way down the hall, last door to the left." Jane pointed, towards the hall. Once she got to the room, she would see a 12 X 12 bedroom, with a queen bed in the center, and a dresser across the room from it. It was filled with jeans and shirts and jean skirts folded in it. The closet in the room contained several formal dresses, each a different colour.  

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:12 pm
Rebecca nodded and walked normally finally used to using her legs again. When she got there she gasped in shock, there was quite a bit of luxery that she hasn't seen in a while. "Wow...I didn't expect this." she said walking around the room.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:35 pm
Jane stepped towards Rebecca's room as she headed back. "I told you, I'd consider you more a room mate than a pet." He said, heading back into the living room to read the news paper on the sofa. He was searching for articles about his latest case, the theft of a jewel from the local museum. How they decided to hire a private investigator such as him, he didn't know. Either way, they were paying him to offer any information possible.  

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:41 pm
Rebecca sat down next to him. "So what am I supposed to do at the moment? she asked as he read the newspaper.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:51 pm
"The first door on the left is my personal library. If you see anything your interested in, feel free to pick it up. I'm just waiting for little Nelliel to wake up." Jane said, having heard the neko's name from Miss Melanie. He nodded towards the still filled cage, and went back to his research.

The library contained books from several cultures, and several different languages. Inside the small room, Jane had managed to fit just over one thousand books, which were sorted first by language, then by author, then by title.

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:16 pm
Rebecca went to the library and went over to the section where the psychology books were and picked one up. "Might as well catch up and refresh my memory." she muttered as she sat in one of the chairs in the library.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:30 pm
Lear only seemed to frown at her as if to say, I don't understand. He then decided to go to sleep, his sleep filled with nightmares of the fire of his forest burning down.

Nelliel finally woke up and looked around. It was open and no one was around. She was afraid, she had never, ever remember leaving her cage ever since she could remember, although her night espacades she really has left her cage more than once are blocked from her mind. She cowered in the open cage, not really knowing what to do.  

XHeartless-ReaperXX

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:37 pm
Rebecca came out of the library and went back to the living room to ask if there was food around. She noticed Nelliel awake but cowering in her cage, and she went over to her. "Hey, you're finally awake. It's ok you can come out now...I came out of my cage not too long ago too." she told her smiling.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:42 pm
"Oh, so she is awake. I'm sorry, I got caught up in my research." Jane said, his eyes flickering to the two. "Come on out, and come over to the counter...I have to replace that dreadful collar with something a little less...horrendous in appearance." He said, walking over to the counter to get the other choker.  

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

Nikki Toast

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:23 pm
.::Kasha::.

Kasha looked at Lear's frown. She sighed. Then Kasha remembered Rebecca and sighed even worse. Of course the one who doesnt want to be sold gets sold but the one who wants to be sold doesnt. And i can speak in every She looked at Lear again. ,almost, language. Am i not good enough? She sighed again. Then realized that she accidentally pushed that thought towards Lixini.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games