Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
Sailor Moon Angels Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 2:17 pm
Aniya stretched out and once she was done stretching, stood up. "I guess we need to get back to training Artemis-sama...what's next on the agenda?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 5:32 pm
Natsu began to frown when she instructed him to pretend that the bag was suppose to be a monster attacking something or someone he cared for. There wasn't exactly a whole lot of options in that department, especially considering every time he cared for someone they disappeared. Plus the only friends he had so far were Aniya and Kaze, though trying to pretend that the bag was a monster was still kind of akward.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 7:13 pm
Mercuryangel
Aniya stretched out and once she was done stretching, stood up. "I guess we need to get back to training Artemis-sama...what's next on the agenda?"

"I think next...should be food." Artemis grinned.

-----------------------------------

Diana could tell he was having some trouble. "If it helps, image it's trying to hurt Kaze, specificlly." She had a feeling there was something between them...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 7:34 pm
Natsu reluctantly closed his eyes, though he didn't know why he was being so stubborn about it. It wasn't like there was anything to lose by doing so. He then began to imagine an image of Kaze, as he slowly approached him. Everything seemed to be fine at first until a strange creature surrounded by darkness began to approach him. He tried running to warn Kaze, though no matter how fast he ran he could never get closer. He quickly opened his eyes before anything else happened. A strange sort of spell or attack could be heard echoing through his mind, as he tried to hear what it said. He hesistantly closed his eyes, as he concentrated on it. The attack became clearer and louder, untill he finally found out what it said. He wasn't sure if he had heard it correctly, as he quietly mumbled it to himself.

"Furozenu." He said just barely above a whisper, as if he was making sure he had heard it right. Suddenly an icey cold feeling engulfed his hand as if he had submerged it in a bucket of ice water. He quickly glanced down to see if was surrounded by an icey blue colored aura, as he looked at it with amazement and confusion. He slowly held his hand out infront of himself, as he examined it.

"What now?" He suddenly asked as he realized that just doing this probably wouldn't save him in a fight.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 8:19 pm
Diana smiled then threw a baseball at Natsu.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 8:33 pm
Natsu, being ambedextrious(sp), caught the ball with his opposite hand as a confused look formed on his face.

"What exactly am I suppose to do with this?" he questioned, before tossing the ball to his other hand. It immeditally had a thin layer of ice form around it, as it began to thicken. Surprised he ended up dropping the baseball, as it shattered on contact with the floor. He looked confused over towards Diana, before glancing back towards his hand.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

Karinka-san

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 2:01 pm
"Hey!" she said with a smile before chasing afterwards the small kitty. "Are you sure you know the way to Aunt Luna's? Because you are only a kitten...." she said as soon as she caught up with her feline friend.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 7:32 pm
Bosten looked back. "I may be a kitten, but I'm still a guardian!"
-------------------------------
Diana smiled. "You have the power of ice. That attack you did will freeze anything you touch upon contact."  

Darkness Cake

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 9:36 pm
"That should come in handy." He responded, while still examining his hand. Though the question now was how did he stop it. He tried to vigoriously shake his hand to see if it would cause the aura to disappear, but had little to no effect. Plus now his hand was beginning to feel colder and colder, and the feeling slowly spread up his arm. Though it was probably nothing to be worried about, it wasn't like his own attack would turn on him would it?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 12:32 am
Diana started to get worried. "Try willing it gone!"  

Darkness Cake

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 2:33 pm
Hermes grinned. "Now that is an agenda I can agree with...um...how do I go back to normal? Last time I just ended up falling asleep and when I woke up I was back in my regular uniform..."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 11:25 am
Natsu began to slightly panick when heard Diana start to get worried. He quickly closed his eyes, as he imagined the aura to disappear. His hand soon began to gain feeling again, as it warmed up. Though it wasn't the most comfortable feeling, it was more like when you get really cold then are warmed up really fast, causing a stinging feeling on his hand.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 9:24 am
Aretmis smiled. "You just imagine yourself normal and will it. That should work."

--------------------------------------------

"Um...did it work?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 11:06 am
"Okay! Okay! lets go then!" she said waving off to her feline friend before pulling offf in maybe the wrong dirrection.  

Karinka-san

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 4:15 pm
Roselite Blade
Aretmis smiled. "You just imagine yourself normal and will it. That should work."

"Um...alright..." Hermes tried to visualize herself going back to normal. It was rather strange, because she kept drifting off into thoughts of how to untransform using some type of phrase.

Eventually, she cleared her head, and tried to picture the transformation going in reverse. The fuku wavered slightly, but stayed there. Apparently that wouldn't work. Hermes tried again and this time pictured herself as she'd looked before she'd gone to meet Kaze and Natsu earlier that day. That brought about the change, and put her back into the normal clothes she'd been wearing before. She opened her eyes and smiled.

"Well at least we have the changing back and forth part down..." Aniya said, as she opened the door.

Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games