Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
furries :^) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:18 pm
Tiger had leaned forward,which made him press against her back.It caused those soft fluttering butterflies to fly crazily inside her stomach.Her face even showed a bright shade of red."O-Okay."She said with a nod while wrapping her arms around Lily only slightly tighter.After Tiger spoke his last sentence the Unicorn sped off in the direction she had told Lily to go."Uh..turn right then I think we should arrive at the stream..I think."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:22 pm
lily made a sharp turn kicking up dirt in the process.tiger could hear the stream."kimi i hear the stream it's just a few feet ahead."tiger laughed as lily kept up the speed.  

princess evil riku Soze

Hilarious Werewolf

5,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Edward 100

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:40 pm
A happy smile was visible on Kimi's face as Lily ran at a really fast speed.She found this fun,though."Yeah the sound seems to be becoming louder."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:44 pm
when the stream came into view lily jumped into it with kimi and tiger still on her back.tiger laughed until a wave of water knocked him off of lily,he swam up to the surface."lily you really know how to ruin a good ride."lily shaked her head to get the water out of her mane.  

princess evil riku Soze

Hilarious Werewolf

5,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Edward 100

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:50 pm
Kimi's eyes widened as the unicorn jumped in to the water with her and Tiger still on Lily's back.It was fun to Kimi though so she started laughing,especially when a wave knocked Tiger off but then also her too.After rising to the surface of the water she shook slightly like Lily did."That was fun!"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:53 pm
tiger looked at kimi."yeah it was you know kimi your different from that rose girl your you didn't snap at me when i complaimented you,but your also not with someone."he said as he swam backwards.  

princess evil riku Soze

Hilarious Werewolf

5,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Edward 100

MrCoconutKitty

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:49 pm
Fell sits near the fire still pretty scared. This is the 2nd time and probably not the last.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:56 pm
Hiskue smiled at Rose, "Morning sleepyhead. We should probably be getting back to Fell and Spirit now shouldn't we?"  

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:58 pm
Kimi titled her head from his hearing his words before a smile lit up her face again."Of course I wouldn't snap at you for simply complimenting me,silly."She trailed off remembering being called different twice now...it was a good thing being different,right? She dove under water for a few seconds but came up for air after so long.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:46 pm
Hiskue looked around for his pants and found them in a nearby tree, wondering just how they got up there. After getting them down he pulled them on, found his hat and shoes nearby and also slipped those on. Then walking back to Rose he put his arms around her and smiled, "So ready to leave?"  

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

srapywolf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:59 pm
huir sighed and walked by the pup and horse "so ur fell "  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:32 am
HE nods "Yes.And who are you?" he asks the newcomer.  

MrCoconutKitty

srapywolf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:51 pm
"im huir nice to meet u "  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:14 pm
"Huir.........Nice to meet you to." He felt like he knew the name somehow.  

MrCoconutKitty

srapywolf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:43 pm
he just stared off in the desten still tuned in to wat fell was saying but just something caght his attention  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games