Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[☁] The Silver Lining Raikage's Office(Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OuchRightInTheFreedom

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:20 pm
(Yep. I figured that, since you're a weapon user, it'd help for when you have to fight Fenrir, since you can predict his moves now. biggrin )  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:23 pm
(GLOMPS EPIC MUFFIN! heart heart heart By the way...I thought I heard that Fenrir's dead... eek )  

Yelena the Light Reaper

OuchRightInTheFreedom

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:25 pm
(What......? I'd be shocked beyond belief if he were actually dead. That'd be CRAZY.)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:03 pm
*Clicks ear mic*

...Fenrir Graveheart..............Is dead

*A Jack 5 bot tries to sneak up on me and I swiftly leap upward...It suddenly is sliced like an X*  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Aro97

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:05 pm
(How he die?)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:09 pm
(( From what I could tell it was a forced death, bb said he was just in denial and stated "My rule is final, Fenrir is dead" when he was fighting Arekku in grass.))  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Aro97

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:17 pm
(Oh well sucks to be him now.)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:47 pm
As Luo receded his hand back from the young girl, he looked at the pen and pad in her hand before muttering, "Tell me Kairi, are you able to speak? And whether you can or not, what happened to your parents, or rather where are they?" Luo hated to ask, but he had to wonder how the young girl ended up in Kumogakure, instead of being housed at the clan compound in Kiri. The silent treaty itself that the family housed even stated that the family was forever bound to protect the village with their lives.  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:05 pm
Katsuro thought for a moment,

"Yes it would be better for you to learn here."

Katsuro then turned to the raikage,

"I had a certain incident in my village, A women named Susumu attacked the village and was wondering if you might have info on her?"

He asked a bit concerned  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:12 pm
"Susumu?" Luo seemed to mutter. "Susumu is the wife of the Shodai Mizukage, Oroami Saiz. She was a medical ninja. However, it was not in her nature to do things like that, the woman was far too kind. I think there are a few things that my not add up to it being her, or the real her anyway." Luo then seemed to clear his throat, holding his hand out to Katsuro. "Excuse my rudeness for jumping into a conversation I was not apart or and not introducing myself. I am the Yondaime Mizukage Luo Ushio. It is a pleasure to meat you."  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Yelena the Light Reaper

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:31 pm
Looking back at Luo after taking the gift from Ronamaru, Kairi shook her head, saying no to his first question on the fact that she can't speak. As to his second question, she merely looked away from him. Ever since that incident, she couldn't speak. Her parents had for some reason been extremely scared over something and they were always moving from area to area. She was to little to actually know why, but she knew that the last area that they were at was lightning country. It's how she ended up in the Cloud Village. They took her in. She didn't respond to Luo's second question...rather that she couldn't.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:21 pm
Hiro flinched at the name Susumu. "So... Susumu Yasuaki attacked your village? Why would the former Raikage do something like that?" Hiro put the eye in his holstery. If his mangekyo ran out, he will just use the byakugan.  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:56 am
As Luo looked at the girl waiting for his response, the slight turn of her head seemed to speak volumes to where they were and how she felt about the situation. He gathered that even if she could speak, the response would be the exact same. Luo had to wrack his brain for a moment, to figure it out. He went through every Ushio family in his head, trying to figure out which family she was from. He excluded any current family in Kirigakure, because if she were the child of any of the ones that had died there in recent years she would obviously be in Kiri, not Kumo. He then searched his mind for any family that may have left for travel at any point in time. It was at that moment that a large realization struck Luo. He seemed to mutter to the girl as if he were thinking slightly aloud. It was a bit funny to Luo, in general people in their clan were not very talkative unless training. And the ones that were forced to talk often, had a speaking tone that could be likened to a mutter. One which Luo himself admitted to having. "Lee and Kimiko Ushio left Kirigakure twelve years ago with a daughter of four years old, saying they were going on a trip to see the rest of the five great villages. However, the trio never returned for reasons we do not know of. It is believed that somewhere along the way, the families lives were taken." Luo could recite the passage from the clan compendium from memory, and seemed to do so as he stared at the young girl. Her parents had clearly not made it out of the supposed trip alive, if the true intention of the trip was even a simple vacation in the first place.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:05 pm
(Ah yes....the classic story. "My parents died.".....I think its getting old.))  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:12 pm
((My parents are still alive, my grandpa too blaugh ))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games