Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Eden and its temptations..wanna take a bite?(masters needed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:23 pm
(( I'll do it~~~!! I think............ ))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:33 pm
Hitoshi Kumamoto
User Image
Gritting his teeth, "Sure I'll catch Tarah for you. And um lets see Yuuka's room is next to the garden of flowers, I think it was grown there to hide the house.... with a tree on the right side and um a bench across from her house. Her house is white with a mushroom shaped roof. Thats all I can remember. I never saw her room number yet." Remembering Yuuka running to her house. Shrugging Hitoshi waved bye, and strolled to Tina's house. Peeking out the window he saw Tarah. And what seems an awkward situation. Shrugging "I'll come back later" He murmured. Walking away, he whistling, making up a capture plan. 'This is going to be perfect, and a heck of a fight remembering they have Mater Luis with them, and More Awesome news he hasn't blanked out yet.' He thought while Laughing.  

polarisyn

Throughtheflutter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:05 am
User Image

Tina looked at luis and shook her head "no love i dont plan on killing aiden it was a figure of so speech thats all...second i know where the door is to get us out of here..its behind the tree of knowledge.. tarah its behind the tree you got the apples from.." she smiled..she knew her escape was soon and her and love could have a normal life,

User Image

Aiden walked over to Yuuka's house.. upon arriving there he began to bang on the door "open up you dirty whore.. i know what you did and i dont like it at all.. so if you know whats good open this damn door!!" Aiden was in a pissy mood first Tarah steals his files and so on, then his masters cant find her..and now she needed someone to catch her.. he suddenly saw Hitoshi, walk past him.. he raised a eye brow as he kept banging on the door he spoke to hito "did you find her?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:33 am
(sorry been busy)

Looking up at the sk Mina sighs before she went to hide she hated this life she had. Find a tree she climbed it and hide among the branches to keep herself out of the sight of he masters and the lusty men.

(I've got a writers block right now)  

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:49 pm
Hitoshi Kumamoto
User Image
As Aiden walked to him, "Hello, yeah I found her, Apparently with Tina and Master Luis. Seems like someone betrayed us. Don't worry. I'm just getting some supplies, we don't need to be so feisty don't we. It all takes time." Looking at Yuuka's house, "Oh, and hows Yuuka?" Looking back he, saw Yuuka lift the shades, catching her eye, she duck down. "Someone's playing hard to get, Aiden.." Crossing his arms, "Well I better go, bye Aiden." Looking back, "Good luck Yuuka.." He murmured.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yuuka
User Image
Wincing as Aiden was angrily banging at her window, she heard another Master come talk to him, Yuuka lifting up the shade, only to find Master Hitoshi catching her gaze. Ducking down she was panicking. 'What should I do!!!!' Yuuka thought. 'Why, why, why!' Running around she got dressed, and unlocking the door, 'What I can't open the door...Ugh....Well the faster its down the faster everything is over.' Shrugging she opened the door, seeing Hitoshi passing by, she said, "H-h-h-Hello Master A-a-a-Aiden what brings you here?" she was so scared. The little neko didn't know what to do. Opening the door wider, letting Master Aiden come in.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:49 pm
User Image

Aiden grabbed hitoshi by his collar...he held tight.."Boy i don't like you to walk away from me unless if i say its ok!!" when yuuka finally opened the door..Aiden grabbed her by her hair..and dragged her into the living room area of her house. he kicked the door shut "both of you will now listen to me and listen to me good..i will not take anyones crap right now.. we need a plan and your both part of it." he let go of Hitoshi but kept yuuka hostage by her hair "now listen and listen good"  

Throughtheflutter

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:25 pm
Hitoshi Kumamoto
User Image
Clinching his eyes tight as Aiden held onto his collor, walking backwards, into Yuuka's house seeing Yuuka being grabbed by the hair, 'Man, this isn't good.....' Finally being let go, he nodded at the directions, and 'Teamwork' With a plan. Seeing that Yuuka is still being held onto her hair.
Yuuka
User Image
Seeing Aiden grabbing her by her hair, she winced, trying to hold back tears, she was lead back to her house, seeing Hitoshi' s colar let go, she winced at her hair being pulled on very tightly. Confused at the words Aiden are saying. She realized she might not get punish but, caring for her being and not for others, is not a good, thing. She felt sad. Whatever going to happen its because of her. MAYBE. Still being held, she tried to pull back, a bit. 'It hurts.'  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:48 pm
User Image

Aiden hissed at yuuka "shut up girl.. i dont care you let one of my best costumers get away!! your a whore act like one" he hissed and pulled her closer to him "listen your gunna help me..or else im gunna beat you so so bad, that this may go two ways" he wrapped yuuka's hair tighter around his hair "One..you may never walk again or your'll be so beaten no one will recognize you" he pulled her even closer her hair was wrapped around his hand entirely..that now all she could do was look up at him "second..my beating could kill you.. its your choice..now love will you listen to me and be a good girl..or do i have to beat you" aiden had enough his day had gone terrible and now he wanted answer he hissed at hitoshi "NOW LISTEN AND LISTEN GOOD.. im sick of your i don't give a crap attitude if your gunna be one of my master..you have to get very very evil.. now your gunna be a good master or else ill turn you out of this garden" he sighed and sat down still holding yuuka "now girl i want you to spill to me everything you know..every last detail and if you don't ill kill you..well maybe first have my fun with you and then kill you" aiden had hit his point he was pissed and he meant that he was serious  

Throughtheflutter

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:58 pm
Hitoshi Kumamoto
User Image
Nodding, not liking this one bit, but oh well, thats life. Suddenly it got dark. Turning around he cussed, yelling, his eys glowing dark red, right side red, left side black. His glasses broken. Smiling. Turning to Aiden. "Hahaha! You turn everything on me... I'd like to see this, but lemme see what you have in mind for Tareh." Going closer to Aiden he whispered. "Am I evil yet? Aiden?" Shaking his head. "Aiden Aiden Aiden........." He said while sitting on Yuuka's chair. "My oh my what a temper you are." Hitoshi was calm, smiling, looking at Yuuka.
Yuuka
User Image
Wincing, she was scared. Facing Aiden she felt scared. Her hair hurts, so much. She deserves it though. "W-w-w-What do you mean spill? You mean about Tareh?" Confused and scared. Her body shaking.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:06 pm
User Image
Aiden smiled "aah theres my boy i knew i could get you..welcome my son " and smiled.. he then spoke to yuuka "now girl tell me everything you know about tarah"  

Throughtheflutter

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:20 pm
Hitoshi Kumamoto
User Image
Scratching his head, "Well? Speak Girl?" He felt very inpatient.
Yuuka
User Image
She was to scared to speak, she couldn't find her voice. Whimpering. "N-M-T-Tarah?" She gulped. "I overheard plans......" She couldn't no. Starting over. "It starts with Tina and the Master Luis. They are planning to escape and live an ordinary life. Escaping with with Tarah. they remember everything cause........" Remembering all the commotion. "I saw she was going to a tree, overheard some masters talking about dipping something into a pond, and she ran and, thats all. Then I heard some cracking noises like splitting open something. Some eating noises. And remembering about the past regarding to you. Then thats all. And someone saying, dreaming about finally being free?" Whimpering if what she said was the right answer. Trying to focus her eyes onto something, else then to Master Aiden' scary eyes. She felt very regretful. Why did she even say anything. She would have better take beatings and die, then to lose her pride for her own safety. Why did I do that!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:28 pm
(itouch)
Aiden:
Aiden smiled he smiled a sickeningly wide smile "well..now thank you yuuka" he stood up "hitoshi, listen boy and listen good.. wait untill tarah leaves tina house.. then grab her and question her.. i don't care how you do it.. just get all the answers i will need out of her on to where tina and her lover are running off to.. if not.. kidnap tina and ill get it out of luis via her... you understand.. now before you leave shall we celebrate our vicotry with this lovely young fuirt" aiden nipped at yuuka's neck "i think i might.. unless you want first dibs?" he smiled as he pulled yuuka even closer  

Throughtheflutter

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:00 pm
((hahaha! this is fun...lolz...
I'll post once Luis posts and Hitoshi starts to come for me...))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:36 pm
(( oh i totally agree with you..i'am falling in love with both my characters.. no lie!!.. this is the best rp ive had yet.. not gunna lie.. i lvoe every min of this!!))  

Throughtheflutter

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:41 am
User Image

{[>Luis Ivan Shepard/darpehS navI siuL<]}

Luis sighed abit of relief, glad that she was only using the words as a figure of speech, which was an odd choice of words for him, but he didn't act on it. He nodded to Tina when she spoke of an escape route outside, behind the Tree of Knowledge. There job now was a whole lot easier, thanks to the Tree of Knowledge, but what still scared him was how to avoid the masters outside.

Two sides to a coin......I wish I was only one.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff