Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Yes! Heart Gold and Soul Silver! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Now that a week has passed... Got starters...?
  Cyndaquil
  Chikorita
  Totodile
View Results

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:24 pm
err sorry I meant a shiny Magikarp that evolved into the Red Gyrados.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:01 pm
TtheHero
eveejoystar
TtheHero
Ha! Ha! And again, I say HA!

Some of you were complaining about how broken, and how cheap Lance was.

I smacked down his monkey a** and the whole E4 in one go! His three Dragonite were NOTHING against my Omastar's Ancientpower!

He got ganked good.

Same. I also beat the E4 and Lance in one try.

Aside from my Omastar's Ancientpower, I think what really helped was all those Gravelers and Tentacruels I pounded down, for extra Defense and Sp. Defense respectively.

And I am apalled that Lance used not one, not two, but THREE freakin' Full Restores on the same Mon.
I know how you feel. Twice I had his Charizard on the ropes, and twice he used his full restores to heal that b*****d.  

MaverickDrifter

Rad Electropow

Invisible Elder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:33 pm
digi734
TtheHero
eveejoystar
TtheHero

I smacked down his monkey a** and the whole E4 in one go! His three Dragonite were NOTHING against my Omastar's Ancientpower!

He got ganked good.

Aside from my Omastar's Ancientpower, I think what really helped was all those Gravelers and Tentacruels I pounded down, for extra Defense and Sp. Defense respectively.

And I am apalled that Lance used not one, not two, but THREE freakin' Full Restores on the same Mon.
I know how you feel. Twice I had his Charizard on the ropes, and twice he used his full restores to heal that b*****d.

I stalled on his Aero with 7ish Hyper Potions.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:19 pm
******** YEAH
FLYING PIKACHU  

Bass Beatdown

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Specknoir

Genius

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:44 pm
I got Soul Silver a day before it came out with the Pokewalker. It said do not resell. Lol. I got the first 8 gym badges. I also traded my Jirachi from Gamestop to SoulSilver and whipped Morty like nothing. Right now, I'm training my Larvitar and Mr. Mime.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:22 pm
Yes! scream

I just finished beating Whitney in Soul Silver, almost as easily as my Heart Gold match. I didn't have my Kangaskhan with me though, so I couldn't just Mega Punch everything to Oblivion... It also became a bit of a pain, because my Onix fell to Miltank's Attract which granted enough stall time for Whitney to use her Super Potion twice in the match. Her Miltank still did nothing but spam Stomp, but I managed to poison it again (Chikorita) and then follow up with a Screech to lower defenses (Onix). After that it was just a matter of connecting with Onix's Rock Smash after it being infatuated and spammed by Stomp which caused it to flinch several times in the match.

Ahh... But it was a worthy bout. Now I can go back to playing Heart Gold for a while, my match with Morty leader of Ecruteak's Gym is coming up, I must make preparations.  

Master_Glink

Bass Beatdown

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:38 am
Oh eff yeah. Second Flying Pikachu get.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:40 am
What the hell, Roachy? XD That's crazyyyyy. Congrats.  

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

Bass Beatdown

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:47 am
I_love_Inuyasha1
What the hell, Roachy? XD That's crazyyyyy. Congrats.
Thanks. I'll make sure to keep a look out for one for you.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:26 am
TtheHero
eveejoystar
TtheHero

He got ganked good.

I know, I was yelling at my DS when he did that. Especially since I almost knocked out his pokemon, then he used his freakin' full restores. scream  

eveejoystar

Invisible Poster

6,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:30 am
I finally got a Surfing Pikachu. Now I just need to track down a Flying one.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:55 pm
Rad Electropow
digi734
TtheHero
eveejoystar
TtheHero

He got ganked good.

gonk

If people hate loathe it when the CPU does that so much, why make it so for the opponents to use MORE of them? That's like taking a step backward.

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

Master_Glink

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:06 pm
TtheHero
Rad Electropow
digi734
TtheHero
eveejoystar
TtheHero

He got ganked good.

gonk

If people hate loathe it when the CPU does that so much, why make it so for the opponents to use MORE of them? That's like taking a step backward.

What if the next generation allows them to switch more dynamically and use healing items on any Pokemon in their party...? Few trainers actually switch, even when they might have a more suited Pokemon in their party.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:56 pm
Lord of Armageddon
Xilo The Odd
i feel the pokewalker is dumb.

It actually really isn't.

Real fact: It's possible to obtain 400 out of the 493 Pokemon in Diamond/Pearl/Platinum using only GBA games.  

SlashFighter1988

Bass Beatdown

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:07 pm
KING_METROID_PRIME_2K
Lord of Armageddon
Xilo The Odd
i feel the pokewalker is dumb.

It actually really isn't.

Real fact: It's possible to obtain 400 out of the 493 Pokemon in Diamond/Pearl/Platinum using only GBA games.
What.
Generation IV brought 107 new Pokemon. So you're saying that it was possible to have Generation IV Pokemon in Generation III? My brain hurts.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff