Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Hippie Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild promoting peace, love and music. 

Tags: Hippie, Flower Child, Peace, Love, Music 

Reply The Gaian Hippie Guild
Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who are you?
I am I
34%
 34%  [ 53 ]
This person
9%
 9%  [ 15 ]
A person
8%
 8%  [ 13 ]
An odd ball
31%
 31%  [ 49 ]
Gold Gold *Clicky Clicky*
16%
 16%  [ 25 ]
Total Votes : 155

starlitrainbowIE

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 9:18 am
Hello ^_^ I'm Nessa. I live in New York, as in the state, not the city. I live in ******** nowhere, actually.. and uhm.. I'm 15. I love photography. and I listen to all kinds of music. I love music. I love a lot of things sweatdrop .and although there aren't many things I hate, I do hate war. and hatred. and discrimination... and Bush - THERES NOTHING WRONG WITH GAY MARRIAGE YOU ******** c**t eek ..sorry.. had an episode sweatdrop
Well, I guess that's all you really need to know. If you wanna know more just PM me! ^_^ heart

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 11:55 am
Welcome Nessa. ^_^ 3nodding  

Darkfist007
Crew

Sierra Silvermoon
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 12:03 pm
Darkfist007
KrauseMouse
Charlotte Kitsune
I don't think I ever introduced myself! Err... ^_^;

I'm Charlotte, I'm 26 (eek, I feel old) and I live in Tucson, Arizona. There are a surprising amount of hippies, Deadheads, and every sort of alternative lifestyle you can think of here. It's a great place to live if you think a little differently than most of the rest of the world.

I'm a huge classic rock fan, and I'm also an artist. My dream is to buy a camper-van and travel around the country, just seeing things and meeting people. 3nodding

I'm always glad to talk to others, so feel free to PM me if you wanna chat! Glad to be here!

Tuscon seems like it breeds the same kinds of counter-cultures as my hometown, Burlington, VT. Sounds fantastic. smile

...and I'm turning 25 on Halloween, so you're not alone with the old-feeling. We have a good number of 20-somethings (and older!) in the GHG, so... Welcome! Make yourself at home!

~Mouse~

About the older. *cough*Cindy*Cough*
Even I feel old at 17.
Welcome Charlotte, and all the other new members. 3nodding

*Hears her name mentioned & looks at Ed* stare

Hey Charlotte! Welcome to the GHG! & Yes, I'm Cindy & I do believe I'm the oldest living relic here at 33 as Ed likes to point out.... So now you don't have to feel so old. lol Just relax & have fun, After all age is just a thang. It means nothing... ninja

Welcome to you too Nessa! biggrin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 8:01 am
hehe Thank you Ed and Cindy whee  

starlitrainbowIE

Sierra Silvermoon
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 6:58 pm
Very Welcome xd  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 4:06 pm
Hi you can call me WhiteRose I am a flower child and 17. I have long dirty blonde hair and most of the times I just got to put flowers in it and I fit the part. My friends say I was born in the wrong decade. I luv the late 60's early 70's espcially the Music, VW Vans, Lingo, and style. I am a hippie at heart with the exception of the onees who smoked. If fact one of my favorite topics in history was about the Counter Culture movement.

Peace & Love heart

Not War twisted  

WhiteRoseGirl16

phunkdust

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 1:57 am
Hi all!!
I am a 20 yo girl hailing from central queensland in australia. I love large bush doofs, psy gigs, dancing around bonfires, twirling pois and festivals such as Adventjah, Splendour in the Grass and the like. One of my best memories would have to be attending the marijuana mardis gras in nimbin, trying to legalise the green godsend. Ladida.
Love & Light
~~phunkdust heart  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 7:58 am
Welcome. 3nodding  

Darkfist007
Crew

chikushou

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 11:44 am
Well, I'm chikushou, or chiku. I'm not going to give you my age, mainly because I don't see a point. Anyways, I like a lot of things, and I don't really feel like going through them all.

There's my completely uninformative introduction for ya.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 3:40 pm
Welcome Rose, Dusty & Chiku. biggrin

Sierra Silvermoon
Crew

FenderSkaface

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:43 pm
Hello! I go by Sabby (internet name) I am a 12 yr old gemini ^^ My fave band is green day. my fave animes are kodocha, anything by koge donbo, Furuba, and .hack//. I play the guitar, electric and acoustic...ummm....well i could sit and talk about myself for hours...so im juts gonna leave it at that...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 9:44 am
Welcome. 3nodding  

Darkfist007
Crew

Wise Dr Funk

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 5:52 am
Hey there, I'm Evan. I'm living in Scotland at the moment and going to Glasgow University as a postgraduate. I'm into chill music, reading interesting texts, diabolo, and smoking far to much weed. I'm really into psychology as is probably apparent by my signature. Thats about it, peace.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 10:03 am
Welcome. 3nodding  

Darkfist007
Crew

StandingOnTheMoon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 9:01 pm
Hello. I'm Earl. I'm from Silver Spring, Maryland, United States. That's outside the capital, Washington, D.C., for those of you who may not be familiar w/American geography.

Many of my views coincide w/stereotypical "hippie" ideas, as I'm a tad left-wing in my political views and care for art, music, and such which are decidely transporting in their effects on my brain.  
The Gaian Hippie Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games