Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Slaves for the Taking...Open/Reserved/ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

miller4595

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:45 pm
Drake was about half way home when sh gets out,even though he tries not to his mind wanders to her in the shower,he shakes his head to clear his mind. "dont lose focus."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:47 pm
Zee begins to dry off her body. She puts her leg up on the sink and runs the towel along her leg. When she is dry she grabs her clothes and walks out and heads towrds her room.  

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

miller4595

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:50 pm
Drake gets home not long later. "Yo zee come here!"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:53 pm
"Yo zee come here?" she mumbles to herself with a slight griin, "My master is a dork." she rolls her eyes with a smile and she walks down in her towel then standss infront of Drake, "Yes?" she asks.  

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

miller4595

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:57 pm
He turns a little red seeing her in the towel but still holds up the bags. "Got you your clothes." He smiles.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:58 pm
Zee chuckles at his blushing, "Thank you." she says grabbing the bag then heading upstairs to change.  

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

miller4595

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:04 pm
He smiles and sits down on the couch. "....man what am i doing?.....first i kiss her and now im thinking about her?...." He sighs and shakes his head,they would never be accepted in society if he were to fall in love with her and on the other hand how could she like him? i mean i did actually buy her as a slave and for the first few day abuse her.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:56 pm
Zee puts on her new clothes and spins around in a sundress she finds in the bag. She ties the straps around her back to tighten the top and then walks downstairs into the kitchen.  

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

miller4595

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:27 pm
He looks over and smiles at her. "You like them?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:57 pm
She turns and smiles at him, "It's beautiful. I love it." she says turning towards the cupboard to grab some food.  

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

miller4595

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:03 pm
Drake smiled and got up,he walked over behind her and slowly wrapped his arms around her waist and rested his head on her right shoulder,he had decided he didn't care what happened he wanted to share his feelings with her.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:22 pm
Zee felt his hands around her waist and blushed. "Is this punishment for you?" she asked. "Or something new for me?" she grinned and started cutting a vegetable.  

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

miller4595

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:32 pm
He grins too. "I'll let you know when i figure that out myself...." He kiss the right side of her neck lightly.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:34 pm
Zee can feel his kiss on her neck she turns around and faces him with a smile, "I think i like this new you." she says with a grin then kisses his lips lightly.  

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games