Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar: New Age of the Four Nations

Back to Guilds

An Avatar: The Last Airbender role-playing guild for AVATARDS! 

Tags: Avatar, Airbending, Firebending, Waterbending, Earthbending 

Reply Earth Kingdom
Ba Sing Se Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GothicSnow822

6,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:07 pm
"i made my boat." she started then continued "almost completely out of ice, there are rooms, i lined the walls with wood. i makes it easier for me." snow said. as she looked at kiara.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:26 pm
Kiara smiled "Okay lets get going!"  

Tsubaki_The_Blossom

Friendly Pup

7,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

GothicSnow822

6,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:29 pm
snow smiled "some ones eger." she laughed.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:30 pm
Kiara smiled "Yes i am!"  

Tsubaki_The_Blossom

Friendly Pup

7,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

GothicSnow822

6,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:01 pm
snow laughed. "alright lets go to teh boat." she smiled  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:19 pm
Wang entered the city for the first time since he was with his family. He was on a mission. He knew that if he were to meet up with his mother and father again, they would accept him back into their life. Wouldn't they? They would need to. They couldn't just kick him out onto the streets, though he would know how to survive if they did. And what if they were to deny me the right to even live in the city? Wang thought. Would I need to attack? Would one of us end up dead? I know that Father is the greatest Earthbender living in the city, but then again, I don't live here yet. We'll see.  

i_am_coolest_person_alive

Forgotten not falllen

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:19 am
Ivy walks into the city and looks around. She sees people on the streets, children playing, and venders trying to make their coin. as she leans against the wall she wonders if her friend is in the city. She doubts it as she always said she hated the city. She took a moment to shake the sand from her hair. It took her a few minutes to realize she was in the same section of the city that she used to live in. There was alot of emotion tied to this place for her. She felt a rush of anger and was tempted to bury this section of the city. With all the guards around this would not be a smart idea but it was there none the less. She noted she was being watched by the nearby guards intently. This was making her extremly nervous...she didnt trust males. So she began to walk deeer into the city. When he began to follow she sighed. She didnt want to cause a scene but it might be inevitable. She began to walk briskly toward the citys palace.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:45 pm
User Image

Blade Fong

Blade got on the roofs and began to walk around on the roof tops. He took the air in and gave a sigh, his brother was alive and he was never wrong. He look at all the kids playing and people going from place to place.

RamboTiger

Friendly Tycoon

8,700 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:54 pm
User ImageI walked out of the tea house and immedatley wanted to change. I hated this "keeping up public apperance" thing that my servants always told me to do. They would say "even though your parents are gone your are still an important person in this kingdom, it is not go for you to go charging around with a sword!" I hated it. I went into a corner between house and took off my dress then through it to the side and grabbed my other set of clothes and changed quickly. After changing I jumped up on one of the roof tops and started walking around. I saw another man walking around near me. I started following close behind him quietly. He didn't notice me in slightest.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:10 pm
User Image

Blade Fong

Blade slowed his walking and stoped. He watched some kids playing there game and it was getting a little rough. He put his hood on and covered his mouth, didn't want anyone to know he was a Fong. He went down and quickly stoped it, he then headed back to his home inside tiny walls and took off his hood and uncovered his mouth. He stood right in front of a pond filled with fish.

RamboTiger

Friendly Tycoon

8,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:09 pm
User Image
I continued to follow the man even after he dropped to the ground. I had nothing better to do. I realized that this was kind of weird but I continued anyway. This was probably on my lists of things I wanted to do least right now, I wanted to go somewhere, do something. I hadn't even left Ba Sing Se since my parents were killed, I hadn't even left the Earth Kingdom once in my life and truthfully it was getting real boring.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:06 am
User Image

Blade Fong

Blade sighed and heard his servants come up, "Mr. Fong would you like anything." Blade turned to his servants and said, "No thank you and would you shush I'm trying not to let anyone know who i descend from." He took a piece of metal from his pocket as his servants left and he began to bend it into diffrent shapes.

RamboTiger

Friendly Tycoon

8,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:18 am
User Image
I smiled when the man's servants came. I definatey knew how he felt. I was very proud of myself that not one of them noticed me, I had been following for close to an hour. Maybe I was better at this then I thought. I stared in wonder when the man, Mr. Fong as one of his servants called him, began to bend the piece of metal. I found people bending quite intresting even though I could do it myself I enjoyed watching other people do it considering I had never once met a bender, I was the only bender in my family. Not even one of my dozens of servants could bend.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:41 pm
User Image

Blade Fong

Blade stoped bending and looked around when he saw someone or something. He try to run after the person.

RamboTiger

Friendly Tycoon

8,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:32 pm
Miza
User Image
I gave a silent laugh He actually noticed me I thought with a smirk and took off hoping he would follow. I jumped up on top of the buildings again and took off incredibly fast, jumping from roof to roof then I froze. There was no building within a easy jumping distant. I wasn't sure if I could make it to the nearest one but I decided to be confident about it. I jumped, pushing myself as hard as I could. MY foot planted on the roof but only for a few seconds. My foot slipped and I fell backwards on to the hard road underneath.

Earth Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff