Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar: New Age of the Four Nations

Back to Guilds

An Avatar: The Last Airbender role-playing guild for AVATARDS! 

Tags: Avatar, Airbending, Firebending, Waterbending, Earthbending 

Reply Water Tribe
Northern Water Tribe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

makoto346
Crew

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:05 pm
"Jet back down!" Luther commanded. Luther stepped closer to volke. "You are not worth an agni kai! Nor are you worthy to wear the fire nation emblem!" Luther said coldly with tears still falling from his face.  
Jet, I would not mess with me if i were you.  

Li Bei Fong
Crew

Loveless the Ponyo Onion

Houka laughed and continued to follow. "But everyone's heard of Koyuki! She's the Avatar, straight from the Southern Water Tribe! She's the pride of my tribe down there," he said with a nod. "That's a shame, though...I really need to find her. There's something important I gotta do!" Houka scratched his chin and examined Koyuki curiously. "Hmm...Aha! Maybe you could help me!  
Akio shook his head, "...Just...go to him alright? He really does need you two and I need some time alone..." He smiled softly at them, "...make sure he's alright...please?"

Daichi snarled at Volke, "You're lucky there's no earth around here, or i'd beat the crap outta you."  

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

makoto346
Crew

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:07 pm
"EVERYONE SHUT UP!" Luther yelled. "Volke leave!" Luthers anger was raising quickly.

The twins looked to akio sadly. "But you need us more...."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:08 pm
"That's an order you two." Akio stated, standing up slowly.

Daichi immediately shut up.

((wait what happened to Lucifer?))  

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

Li Bei Fong
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:08 pm
Luther, i just have to say, the man you love now feels like crap because of something i have done. Maybe i shouldnt wear this emblem, but i am going to anyway, because i have things i need ti do. But for now i will keep working under the ryal family to better myself and one day, well i hope i can be as great of a man as you are. Lord Luther.
Volke bows completely honorary to luther. and holds it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:09 pm
Zakuro still looked at Luther. "Please stop calling me that," she said and chuckled lightly. "I think you and my brother should talk things out instead of you avoiding him," she said with a small smie. "Plus, I'm aiding my father in this war, I want peace between the Four Nations and so does Akio. I'm on the Avatar's side. If you tell my mom this, I swear I'll cut you're tongue off." She said her last sentence in a serious tone.  

Blaise1897
Vice Captain

makoto346
Crew

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:11 pm
(lol hes somewhere......oh i know! hes stalking houka!)
Lucifer was stalking houka silently. "Hmmm" He thought to himself.

Luther glared. "Rise and leave!" Luther said calmly. Luther looks to the princess. "Zakuro..take care of gale and night please" Luther said as he turned to walk away.

The twins turned and scampered off the ship. They looked back to akio still crying. "B-but..." They said in sync.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:13 pm
Akio smiled sadly, "Just go you two..." He turned around and walked further onto the deck of the ship. The places he stepped, fire formed and burned in only that small area. He sank to his knees and leaned against the railing.  

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

-_Chris So Savage_-

5,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:15 pm
Jet looked at the Fire princess " yea she's right you guys should atleast talk about it come on" jet said. He looked at the fire princess again I wonder how she'd react if she knew i was the one who attacked her mom jet thought to himself. " Oh wait wheres harumi? " jet said looking around
(( I think I'm gonna go soon well after all the excitement dies down that is))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:15 pm
Volk looked at haru and said
Im sorry for what i did so many years ago.
Volke took off for the ship, and thought to himslf,
Akio is going to kill me.

Haru stood there shocked.  

Li Bei Fong
Crew

makoto346
Crew

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:16 pm
The twins nodded to each other and wiped their tears. "Right!! Lets find lord luther!" The twins said. The two dashed swiftly looking for their boss.

Luther called back to everyone. "Haru,daichi and jet lets go!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:19 pm
Daichi nodded slightly and spotted the twins running their way, "Luther...aren't those the twins from earlier?"  

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

Li Bei Fong
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:19 pm
Haru looked back to Volke than ran after Luther
What can you tell me about my Brother?  
Water Tribe

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games