Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar: New Age of the Four Nations

Back to Guilds

An Avatar: The Last Airbender role-playing guild for AVATARDS! 

Tags: Avatar, Airbending, Firebending, Waterbending, Earthbending 

Reply Fire Nation
Ember Island Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Arkon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:09 pm
"Mistress, I would not think myself so bold as to ask you for food and drink, not after ive already asked you to give me cover from the rain. I have dry rations in my bag, so I will be fine for tonight."

Thanking her again, he climbed up the stairs and entered the first bare room he found. It looked like the room hadnt been used since the family had bought the house. Which suited Hogosya just fine.

Making sure the door was securely closed, Hogosya spread out his bedroll in a corner of the room and sat on it.

Pulling the meteorite from his pocket, he began to mold it with his bending. Soon he had it stretched out a good few feet, and waving through the air. Bending always relaxed him, so he closed his eyes and blocked everythingo else out except for the meteorite.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:10 pm
(ill take that as a compliment)  

Lord Arkon

Katagonia

Sinuous Goat

37,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:14 pm
Ariana blinked in surprise as he climbed the stairs and entered one of the guest rooms. A bit odd. None the less, she continued with what she had been doing before - extinguishing the candles around the house to drench it with darkness, before making her own way up the stairs with a candle in her hand.
She stopped by the young man's room momentarily. All seemed quiet enough. She didn't bother checking on Aurora - she knew the girl was in a mood - and so went to check on Pinion.
Satisfied that he was sound asleep, she closed his door and went to bed.

Aurora waited patiently until her mother had moved on before rapping on Hogosya's door. Hard.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:15 pm
((Yep ^^))  

Katagonia

Sinuous Goat

37,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Lord Arkon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:19 pm
Shocked back to the world, the meteorite fell to the ground. Hogosya jumped to his feet, and went to open the door.

It was the girl from before. Again he had that feeling, and again he couldnt explain it. Realizing he was stareing, he shook his head and said

"Hello again, can I help you with something?" Only then did he realize he had left the meteorite on the ground. Going back to move it now would be a dead give away, so he tried to shield the view with his body.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:26 pm
Aurora glared at him. "Yeah. You can get the hell out of my house!" she snapped, keeping her voice low enough that her mother wouldn't hear, but loud enough that he could.  

Katagonia

Sinuous Goat

37,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Lord Arkon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:30 pm
"Ah...But it is rather cold outside, and its just started to rain. And ive already got my bedroll set up, in this empty room."

Judging from her height, he thought this girl was either 16 or 17. Either way, if she was a normal Fire Nation girl, she would have attended a school. Which ment she could fire bend. which means the situation could get ugly really quick.

"What exactly is wrong with me staying here?" He said, to keep the conversation going enough to distract her from the floating metorite behind him.

Using an old bending technique, he was attempting to will the rock to rise and float behind his pack.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:33 pm
Aurora reached forwards and pushed him slightly. "I don't give a damn if it's cold and raining," she growled. "I'll burn your bedroll, if it's a problem. And as to what's wrong with you staying here?" She smiled cruelly. "Well, we'll see, won't we?"
She reached over and slammed the door shut, going back to her room.  

Katagonia

Sinuous Goat

37,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Lord Arkon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:36 pm
Exhaleing loudly, he reached out and grabbed the rock out of the air as it floated by.

"That was to close...if she had seen that who knows what would have happened...Earth Benders cannot be appreciated in this household.

Expecting no more problems, he sat back down and immersed himself in his training once again.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:40 pm
Aurora shook her head as she approached Lee yet again, sitting on the bed this time.  

Katagonia

Sinuous Goat

37,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Lord Arkon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:45 pm
Working on his rotation, he was spinning the rock in a circle around him. Slowly he moved it over his head and around the room, keeping it exactly three feet above the ground.

Then he started to pick up speed, and began more complicated patterns of movement with the rock. First it went side to side, then it went up and down, and went in spirals. After a while of this, hogosya began to feel tired. It had been a long day and it was starting to get to him.

Vowing to sleep after he had finished the exercise, he almost did until he sneezed.

and sent the rock flying through the wall, and across the hallway, and into the room across the way.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:49 pm
Aurora was about to open her mouth to say something when something smashed through her wall and into the next one. Her jaw dropped. "The hell I'll let him get away with that!" she snarled.
In the space of a few moments, she flung open the door to Hogosya's room, picked him up by the collar and had a fireball at the ready. "Explain. Now."  

Katagonia

Sinuous Goat

37,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Lord Arkon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:52 pm
Seeing the hole in the wall, He said,

"That...is just not fair."

Then the Fire girl was in the room, and even though he was heavier then her, she yanked him off the ground and had him by the throat. Trying not to choke to death, he managed to say, "Would you believe I have a great throwing arm?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:57 pm
"Do you think this is funny?" she snarled, fury growing. "You think that it's funny to destroy someone else's house? Someone who just brought you in and let you stay there for the night?"
In the end, she couldn't hold him up forever, and thus put him down. She grew another fireball in the now free hand, aiming both at him.  

Katagonia

Sinuous Goat

37,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Lord Arkon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:02 am
"Miss, believe me, you dont want to do that. Expecially inside this house." He called back the meteorite from her room and made it float just behind her head, ready to knock her out if he needed to get away. "It was just an accident, I really dont know my own strength."  
Fire Nation

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff