Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Will I escape or break? (Full and Started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 12:32 pm
((Sorry was doin some stuff))
Otosu grabbed one and nibbled on it, once he had eaten enough to taste it he smile, "It's good." There didn't seem to be anything wrong with it, though if there was whatever, He then looked at Buruu and he said, "Let me see your forehead for a second, I want to make sure you're not running a fever." he motioned for her to sit a little closer and he moved some of the sweets aside as to make room for her.  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 12:41 pm
User Image

Fenix easily jerks his finger away from her and laughs again. "You only got me cause i LET you." He said in a matter of factly way.  

miller4595

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 12:51 pm
User Image
Alice

"Pfft." Alice said, crossing her arms as Fenix jerked away his finger. "That didn't count, you were vulnerable." She said smirking, her expression half smiling, but no one would notice it anyway the only thing you see is smirking. "This counts!" Alice yelled as a sign of ambush. Jumping onto Fenix, tackling him causing him to lose his footing. Grabbing strands of Fenix's hair, shaping it into two small pony tails laughing at him at how funny and stupid he look. "Serve you right," Alice said laughing, knowing that Fenix will easily get her off of him with one flick of a wrist.

(( Sorry for slight god-modding. )  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 12:56 pm
User Image

(oh it's fine)
Fenix sighed as he calmly undid the pony tails and disappeared and reappeared ontop of her pulling at her pony tails,not to hurt her ut to annoy her. "Sneaky little girl."  

miller4595

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 1:02 pm
User Image
Alice

Alice not surprised Fenix has disappeared. "You cheater that isn't fair," She said pouting. "Yeah I like being sneaky!" She said as Fenix was on top of her pulling on her pig tails reminding her of a horse and a cowboy, her pigtails acting like the reins. Struggling a bit to push Fenix off of her; pretty annoy and aware Fenix was trying to piss her off.

(( Haha I put up so many descriptions. I just like showing Alice put up different emotions. ))  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 1:10 pm
User Image

Fenix lets go and laughs a little more. "If you didn't get pissed off so easily i dont know what i would do with my time."  

miller4595

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 1:18 pm
User Image
Alice

Alice getting up, dusting of some particles on her white suit, staring annoyingly at Fenix. "What I don't get pissed easily!" Alice said, her eyes twitching which also meant she was lying and was annoyed. "Pfft." Alice said, redoing her ponytails. Her purple eyes bored with nothing else to do, except annoy Fenix and eat meat all the time. Alice's body functions is so weird she eats alot but never gets fat, just like Buruu.  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 1:45 pm
(( Argh I'm trying to make long posts. I think I'm running out of ideas... ))  

polarisyn

miller4595

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 1:50 pm
User Image

Fenix coldn't help but laugh a little more. "Humans never do get boring." He smiles and starts to walk around her. "Then again each is so very different."  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 1:57 pm
User Image
Alice

Alice's eyes twitching, at Fenix as he walked around her. Looking at Fenix as he smiles, Alice perfectly knowing that what ever anyone does she will never smile. Crossing her arms and shooting mean looks at Fenix now and then. "Pfft." She said through her lips. 'Different my a**.' Alice thought. Alice's expression dull, thinking of something mean to say to annoy Fenix. Alice decided to focus on something different than Fenix shifting her eyes from Fenix she looked at the newcomers observing them. 'One with white hair and is shirtless and one in a pink and white swimsuit. I wonder if their are other more newcomers, of course they're humans.....' She thought slyly her expression easy to read.  

polarisyn

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 1:59 pm
(( Sorries Guys I must go.. I don't wanna leave!!! But I have to. Argh!!! stressed ))  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 3:36 pm
User Image
xoxoxoxɃuruu_&&_Ϊchigoxoxoxox

User Image User Image
Ichigo soon held Alice by both her ponytails, and had a foot on Fenix's stomach. She hated doing this, but she really didn't want a fight or disrupt or antyhing happening. "Will you two please calm down?" She asked kindly, releasing her hold on Alice's hair and putting her foot back on the ground. She looked at a clock that was on the wall, and jumped, starting to run towards the stairs. "Diner's in half an hour! Please, don't kill each other during that time, and help the newcomers come down to diner!~" She yelled at them, before disappearing down the banister, slipping down it quickly. She jumped off when she got to the first floor, and made a mad dash to the kitchen. She hoped Buruu would come soon, she couldn't do this all on her own, and this was one of the only things Dereck never helped them with.

Buruu giggled and scooted to the edge of the bed, a large smile on her face. She looked right into Otosu's eyes, a slight blush across her cheeks, and a sweet look in her eyes. She couldn't help the way she was feeling. IT was Otosu's fault. She was still in shock form the kiss he had given her just moments ago. The feel of his lips against hers in a sweet and frenzied embrace... It made her giggle just remembering it.  

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 4:17 pm
Otosu pressed his forehead against hers as he could compare the temperatures, "No fe-" He then noticed what he had done and he felt as if he had just done something that he shouldn't have. 'Would another kiss hurt?' Otosu thought as he just stayed there locked there in place. He then leaned forward slightly, pressing there lips together lightly. He didn't now why he was doing such a thing again, the last time he did it it suddenly changed her mood so what would it do now?  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 5:40 pm
User Image
xoxoxoxɃuruu_&&_Ϊchigoxoxoxox

User Image User Image
Buruu let a smile crack over her face as she once again felt his lips on his. She pressed her lips harder against his, since his were only barely resting on hers. She slipped her hand up to his shoulder, pulling him closer, as the other slipped onto his face, where it rested softly on his cheek. She let her eyes lazily drift closed.  

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 5:49 pm
Otosu's eyes also slowly closed as he wrapped one arm around her back, the other going to the back of her head, holding the kiss for as long as possible, letting Buruu decide when she wanted to end the moment. He felt the tug of the sword at the back of his mind again and quickly beat it back, hoping it wouldn't nag him any longer. He would always keep this moment and the last kiss in his memory even once he had escaped from the mansion, if he chose to do so anymore. He was already having second thoughts about it, he really didn't care about his life outside this mansion since it was just party after party after party.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff