Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaians 18+

Back to Guilds

For people who are not 12 or 13. 

Tags: Adult, Awesome, Misc 

Reply Gaians 18+
Welcome to the Gaians 18+ Guild ~ Introduce Yourself Here Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Be original
wtf?
13%
 13%  [ 21 ]
OkaY
39%
 39%  [ 62 ]
No even with God's help
7%
 7%  [ 12 ]
gold!!!!!!
39%
 39%  [ 62 ]
Total Votes : 157

Avida Demona

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:23 pm
User Image

Hi everyone! So excited to be in a mature guild...there's just so many preteens on here!
My name is Avida, no really...that's my real name...but I go by Avi, or even Vida...and I hale from the good ol state of New York (not the NYC, rather WNY).
I am 24, a biologist, and a hopeless romantic. I enjoy candlelight dinners, long walks on the beach...
oh...wrong site! lol.
And i have a stupid sense of humor that can be borderline offensive at times.

I love to make friends, lovers, enemies...the whole shabang <--spelling?

<3 Can't wait to meet everyone.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:02 am
Avida Demona
User Image

Hi everyone! So excited to be in a mature guild...there's just so many preteens on here!
My name is Avida, no really...that's my real name...but I go by Avi, or even Vida...and I hale from the good ol state of New York (not the NYC, rather WNY).
I am 24, a biologist, and a hopeless romantic. I enjoy candlelight dinners, long walks on the beach...
oh...wrong site! lol.
And i have a stupid sense of humor that can be borderline offensive at times.

I love to make friends, lovers, enemies...the whole shabang <--spelling?

<3 Can't wait to meet everyone.

Welcome to the guild! Sounds like you'll fit in pretty well here. This can be a kind of slow moving guild (since mostly everyone is either in college or working or both), but we still see some 18+ action (pun required)!

Cute photo, too!  

Madame No
Crew

Rainbow_p0rn

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:31 pm
The soul would have no rainbow

My name is Christie, im 21 and im from Missouri (bleh). I like sports, playing not watching cuz thats boring, and arts and crafts and such stuff as that. I am very pervy so yeah you been warned.... I have a daughter and im married to a wonderful man who is in afganistan at the moment. yeah... hope to meet some peoples who are not 12 3nodding
had the eyes no tears.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:45 am
Rainbow_p0rn
The soul would have no rainbow

My name is Christie, im 21 and im from Missouri (bleh). I like sports, playing not watching cuz thats boring, and arts and crafts and such stuff as that. I am very pervy so yeah you been warned.... I have a daughter and im married to a wonderful man who is in afganistan at the moment. yeah... hope to meet some peoples who are not 12 3nodding
had the eyes no tears.

Hey! Welcome to the guild. I'm actually living in Missouri right now (St. Louis-area) because my husband is from here. I came from Texas.. way different. We're glad to have you here.  

Madame No
Crew

DELUXEFIST

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:36 am
My name is Deluxefist, but you can call me Fistophiliac for short.

I'm Southeast like whoa.

I'm an old head with this Gaia stuff, but I quit for awhile. Working on a triumphant return, but with none of the awesome inventory. Looking to meet some people my age, but they're rare here on Gaia...which kinda makes them more interesting.

I'm always up for some great conversation. PM this guy sometime.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:28 pm
Call me Akira cause i don't put my name online. I'm 20 years old. USA is my home. My hobbies are reading and Video Games. Although if i get the chance, i like to go rock climbing, figure skating, and swimming. Also i am a HUGE fan of the A-team.  

The_Slave_of _Dark

Dangerous Lunatic

MelodyUnchained

6,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:22 am
Hello all. I am Melody. I am 30 years old and live in Chicago. I have a (almost) 7 year old daughter. I like cars, reading, drawing, watching anime, playing video and other assorted games and laughing a lot whee  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:53 pm
I go by Sparkle on the interwebs. I turned 19 two days ago! Yay! I'm from California and I'm in college, thinking about a major in French, Child Development or English. I'm passionate about Pokemon and Neopets, and have a wonderful boyfriend who i've been with for almost a year now.

Ayup~  

Sparklechuu

Sanarin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:59 am
My name is Kris. I am 19 years old and live in California. I am a college student and i like playing video games (mostly Free-to-play MMO's), anime, playing guitar and studying game design biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:17 am
NAME: D0UCHE
RESIDE: 3RD COAST LIVING
LASTEST PIC...

User Image  

D0UCHEI3AG

Espresso Con Panna

Aged Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:47 am
Hi, folks.

Pasted from my profile:

Espresso Con Panna
"Espresso Con Panna" is a thirty-three year old female amateur artist. She enjoys drawing, watching movies & tv with her husband, eating Chinese food with chopsticks, cooking French food, and curling up with coffee and a good book. She likes the ocean on rainy days and wintertime weather. Her favorite art medium is pencil, but also uses ink and markers primarily.

Any questions or comments welcomed.

* I do not roleplay, don't ask me.

** Yes, I changed my name.

Yup, that's me smile  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:00 pm
Name: Joe Lewis
Where do you live: District Heights, MD
Hobbies: Video Games, Cooking, Working Out and Eating

Looking Forward to making lots of friends in Gaia!!  

Joe Deledda

2,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250

Arcane Truths

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:30 am
I'm Cory,

User Image

I'm 23. I have a degree in Network Administration I focused in SQL Server... But after graduation I couldn't handle the idea of being just a "code monkey" stuck in some corner... So I'm now a "Wrench Monkey" I work for a company who specializes in Industrial Machine Repair and Maintenance. I like my Job. I'm Southern, From Mississippi... Single sweatdrop . I've played gaia since 04... took a break from late 09 to late 2011 so I'm just now catching back up.

I like tatoos :3 The Ravens of Odin, Hugin and Munin

User Image

I like Metal... Swedish Melodic Death metal mostly so it seems.

The Walking Dead and House MD are pretty much the only things I watch on TV...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:41 am
DELUXEFIST
My name is Deluxefist, but you can call me Fistophiliac for short.

I'm Southeast like whoa.

I'm an old head with this Gaia stuff, but I quit for awhile. Working on a triumphant return, but with none of the awesome inventory. Looking to meet some people my age, but they're rare here on Gaia...which kinda makes them more interesting.

I'm always up for some great conversation. PM this guy sometime.

i did the same thing. was on here when i was studying, then i quit for 4 years, then i found the site again and love all the new games they've put on. zomg has gotten way too hard for me now tho hehe. where abouts you from? my inventory is pretty rubbishy too to be honest...  

g0th_chick_uk

Wealthy Lover

10,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Super Converter 100

Holy Kainthedragoon

Shy Friend

6,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:00 pm
Hello all. My nickname is Kain, I am 18 years old, just turned too. Excited to finally be 18! I am normally shy around others but I can get used to them rather quickly if I talk a little bit. I am always looking for more friends since I barely have any. I normally just sit back in the crowed and listen to what everyone is saying and not say a thing so if I come out of nowhere then that is how I am.  
Gaians 18+

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff