Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Strong & The Weak (started/accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good Idea?
  YES!!! sign me up!
  No redo it! >:(
  Yes. but i'll just watch.
View Results

polarisyn

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:22 pm
Hayate nodded. 'Where is the village chief. And will her please stop sighing its making me feel depressed.' Hayate thought staying silent.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:29 pm
"I.....i take responsibility for what happened hayate..."  

miller4595

polarisyn

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:32 pm
Hayate nodded. 'Is he talking to me?' Hayate said. Looking up she gazed at Max. "It isn't your.. fault." Hayate started.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:36 pm
He didnt talk back but he did nod. "i think i found him."  

miller4595

polarisyn

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:41 pm
'I feel a slight vibe of insecurity.' Hayate thought. 'Max.. I wished I knew what was he thinking.' Hayate thought. Hayate nodded when Max finally said something. Squinting her eyes she saw the head chief... was it him?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:43 am
He walks up to the leader of the village and shook his hand before explaining the situation.
"Are you serious?!" he asks half in disbelief and half upset.
"Have i lied to you before?"  

miller4595

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:59 am
Hayate's face became sour, "I-i-i-its all my fault." Hayate said her voice shaking with fear. The chief wouldn't listen to her, who would listen to a neko who has became just a slave for the titan? But Hayate wouldn't say she was a slave--'No, I'm Max's friend.' Hayate thought. That single phrase made her feel stronger.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:29 pm
"Weather or not you like it were going...." He nods to hayate and gets moving.  

miller4595

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:31 pm
Hayate caught the nod and started following timidly behind Max. While the chief was panicking if he heard something or not.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:26 pm
Max got a deal for a cart so they didnt need to walk all the way there and rode off out of town with her in back.  

miller4595

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:46 pm
Hayate sat on the cart, well you couldn't say she was sitting she was actually floating in thin air. Eventually hours later Hayate dozed off sleeping sitting up.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:55 pm
She's awaken to a slight bump from the road.  

miller4595

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:01 pm
Hayate jumped a bit when they ran over a bump. Rubbing her eyes, "Are... we there yet?" Hayate said. Yawning she looked at Max. It was night, maybe 9:55 pm.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:05 pm
Max yawned loudly and shook his head to her question. "No....we're not even sure where it is remember?" He says looking over his shoulder as he sets the reigns of the horse on a nail put there to keep the horse going straight. "I gotta goto sleep....keep a look out for me okay?" he says as he hops into the back.  

miller4595

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:08 pm
Hayate nodded floating to the front she looked forward, resting her head against the cabin. Sighing, she tilted her head when she saw some shadows. Fiddling with her fingers she looked at the horse, 'He must be tired...' Hayate thought. 'Its all my fault...........' Hayate said frowning.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games