Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Iwa Training Grounds (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naruto Eternity

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:29 pm
((Jesus. You have what I want))

Akira smiled as the mist covered the area. Akira was suddenly gone, in the earth. Akira was suddenly behind Ryoko. "What do you want here, Mangekyou user."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:43 pm
May drops into a tree from the sky. watchin the events below.

[[i missed what happened can i get a recap]]  

X_Oxy_X

Invisible Hunter

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:45 pm
As the ninja began to rise up behind Ryoko, Ryoko was sinking. He appeared a few feet in front of Akira, facing him. "What do I want? That's a very... vague question." He looked at Akira, his Eternal Eyes spinning, taking in every detail. "I want a many things. However... I will answer the question in the way I perceived you have asked it." He smirked a bit. "I'll assume you meant why am I here." Without waiting for an answer from the young ninja, Ryoko spoke. "I am here simply to see the village that I feel most comfortable in." That was part of the reason, of course, but it wasn't the only reason. However, he thought that he would keep that to himself. He hid the semi-lie with decades worth of lying and interrogation, it being one of his strong points. Ryoko knew every trick in the book, and several out of it. "Are you planning on being... Hostile to me, or is this simply precautionary." Ryoko shifted his legs, seeming as if he was only fidgeting. However, an experienced ninja would see that he was moving to a position in which he could move and defend himself easily.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:52 pm
The Kai clone following after May ran in next to the other Kai clone with Shane."So what did i miss?"one Kai clone responded "Nothing much some mangekyo user came but thtas about it."  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:53 pm
Shane chuckled, ''Oh, actually, you missed Akira confessing his eternal love for me, sensei.'' He said, and stuck out his tongue.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:09 pm
Akira glanced quickly at shane and stepped forwards, holding his hand out for Ryoko. "All are welcome to stay here. This Village is for those that wish to become strong, but not stay in their own villages or stay here may come to learn."  

Naruto Eternity

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:10 pm
The real Kai appeared right behind Shane."Good for you."The clones grinned quickly before hiding behind a tree."How is it possible to scare your own clones."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:12 pm
Shane laughed, ''Ehe, you guys are so bad with jokes. Just kidding, Kai. I'm faithful to Velox.'' He said, and smiled.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:23 pm
Ryoko looked at Akira's hand warily for a second, trying to find any tricks. H€ didn't want to get the other ninja pissed off, but there really wasn't any reason to trust him. Sighing, he grasped the other ninja's hand firmly. However, Ryoko knew that there were many jutsu involving touch, so he continued to watch for any sign of a spike in chakra, or for any hostility whatsoever. Although he was sure his facade had been a success, there was no harm in being cautious.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:26 pm
"Good, now... Tell me why you are really here. I will show no hostilities unless your Purpose is to destroy my village." Akira said, cracking his neck.  

Naruto Eternity

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:41 pm
Ryoko's eyes slightly widened in shock for a second, and then he began to chuckle. This chuckling rose to a small laughter. "It's been years since somepone has seen through one of my facades. I am surprised, yet it is amusing." He pulled his hand out of Akira's. "I must say, I applaud you for seeing through it at such a young age. However..." The amused smile he had on his face turned into a small smirk. "I would like to keep that information to myself." He cracked neck as well. "I can assure you I mean no harm to you or your village, and if I did, the deed would have already been done."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:45 pm
Akira laughed. "Indeed. Kai here was straight forward with his request to join my village. Would you perhaps, enjoy a cup of tea?"  

Naruto Eternity

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:49 pm
Lord Akira Uchiha
((Jesus. You have what I want))

Akira smiled as the mist covered the area. Akira was suddenly gone, in the earth. Akira was suddenly behind Ryoko. "What do you want here, Mangekyou user."

((XD He'd had it for a LONG time, too.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:06 pm
ville came back to the training feild. He watched the fights go on.  

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:08 pm
Ryoko waved his hand. "I would, but in my experience, tea has always been poisoned. Always. With everything." Ryoko smirked a bit as a small smile came to his face. "I remember this one time someone slipped an aphrodisac into my-" His eyes widened when he realized who he was saying this to. "Anyway, I have very bad luck with that..." the smile faded. "... So I must decline."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games