Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Prophecies Through Clouded Eyes (( Open )) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:39 pm
Lucas' hand went up the ceiling as he attempted to hold himself in place. Throughout it all, he found himself smiling as maliciously as he did those years ago. "I think I remember now what I liked about working with you all. This here." His green eyes remained glued to the road and the sidewalks as he scoped for targets to ram. "Where did you get this car? It seems to strong for such a little lady like yourself." Lucas asked, his curiosity now peaked at both her skills behind the wheel and the horses beneath the hood.

~~~

Renault turned the light on. There was mail on the table. "Never really did know how this stuff got in here. Good job white man. Now lets see here...bills...bills...fan mail, thank you mail...what?" A female nymphite that they once took in decided to mail them a calendar she'd been working on. Renault blushed at it and quickly lowered it. "Umm...you're welcome Natalie. You're um...you're welcome." As he sifted through more mail, his phone rung with a distinctive tone. From it, he knew who it was. "Hello Bird? Is that right? I'll be there in a few. I'm running through this here house for intruders, bugs and whatnot. I'll be...where are you anyway?"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:46 pm
User Image

Lena felt a little smug at his reaction to her driving. She would definitely never pass driving school. Then again, she would most likely kill her driving instructor before he or she got a chance to teach her. "I got the car from a man that I killed not too long ago. He thought he could take advantage of me because I looke so innocent. Let's just say I taught him differently" she said casually. This kind of talk never disturbed her in the least. One could say that killing was a hobby for her just like singing or ballet.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Number9Hearts

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:51 pm
"Im with Yukina, I just got back from Paris, my mother has uhh passed away." Bird did not show emotion, it wasn't in her training. "Im very fluent in French now. Thats my 6th language complete. Next is Italian." She was tired from travelling underground from the airport all the way to Yukina's house. "Well i'll see you in a sec. See how've good you've gotten since i left."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:59 pm
As Osiris stood there he began to go to Eden, he didn't want to bother the Mad man. Since he probably had something to do with Angelina. "I better get there.. I don't want anything to happen to this important task..." as Osiris slowly walked out of the door and began to move through the alley's. Heading as we speak to Eden.  

Alex Nevermore

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:02 pm
"Makes me wonder where the hell I was when this occurred. The next time you go off and find a person with a vehicle as ridiculous as this, tell me. If you don't, I may have to kill you when you return." Lucas jeered. He lowered his hand and allowed his body to flow with the car's every motion. "Hey Lena, besides your apparently latent insanity, why do you kill? I doubt your reasons differ greatly from my own."

~~~

"Heh. I've gotten loads better. See you when I get there." He hung up the cell phone and placed it back in it's pocket. It wasn't a flip phone, so it was prone to pocket dialing when Renault undertook extreme motion. This night, he assumed, would be filled with any more motions besides him hitting the bed after talking to his skycam friend, Yukina and his out-there buddy, Bird.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:08 pm
User Image

Lena merely snorted. "I'd like to see you try it," she said tauntingly when he spoke of killing her. "I like my little mode of transportation so don't go hating on it." Her hands tightened on the steering wheel at the sound of his next question. "I suppose that I am living up to the expectations of the true Diclonius. In the books I read about them, they were killing machines showing little to no remorse for those that they killed. I suppose you can say that as a child, I wanted to be more like them. I was happy when the Mad Man gave me these abilities. Now I can live the way I've always wanted to. To me, killing can be an art if you know how to do it correctly. That's why I'm often using different ways to kill my enemies and by enemies, I mean both the other gifted and the humans." The military base was not far away now.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

The Raining Soul

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:12 pm

[[Sorry I'm a little late... Hope I didn't miss out too much... And I hope this post is fine, too... If not, just PM me with what's wrong, and I'll try fixing it.]]

Sera was walking down the streets of California, sticking to the shadows as best as she could. She wore a coat just in case the light got too much for her. She was armed. Why? She'd been ordered to kill soldiers or whoever got in her way there. Her daggers were carefully hidden so that they wouldn't show, and her scythe, since she couldn't exactly carry it with her, could be brought out from the shadows. She took in a deep breath and continued walking. She wasn't in a hurry. The others probably weren't there yet. Or they might be. But she was sure she wouldn't miss out on anything..

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:22 pm
"Heh, hating? I love this thing. It almost screams decepticon if you ask me." Lucas watched the night sky zoom by overhead and soon his eyes were attracted to the moon. As Lena explained herself to him though, his gaze slowly averted to her. "Hmm. If anything, I think I like your style. I treat my work as art, but it's a little bit more physical than that. I love the feeling, the look and the taste of unknown things. I've felt a life slip from the body of someone I've killed and I've see the look of acceptance, loss and fear in the eyes of my victims, but i've never tasted a human soul. The previous two are as invigorating and arousing as any other physical or mental pleasure." Lucas sat back in his seat and chuckled somewhat crazily. "As loony as that might sound, that's all I want. After I aquire that taste though, I more than likely will just continue to kill. To paint a tapestry in blood is something that I live for and thanks to the Madman, I can do it all I want."  

Mahareshi

ForgottenRhyme

Blessed Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:35 pm
User Image
Once Sisters..

User Image You can't say goodbye when you're dead...
Ĵɛωɛℓℓɛ
Jewelle could see Lena's car coming up fast. "Oh goodie!~ There here! Time to start the party!",her voice lingered in the air as the startled guards looked around the area. Her slender figure appeared from behind the guards, her scythe looming over them as she showed herself. With one clean swipe, three heads dropped onto the ground. The alarm sounded as soon as the guards alerted the others and chaos spread all over the base. Soldiers appeared from all corners but they were all under her little trap. As soon as they surrounded her, she gave them a smirk. "Ooh~ But we've just begun!",she grinned. The shadows of the soldiers turned into a pit of darkness, she watched as the soldiers sank into the blackness of the pit and disappearing like quicksand. There were some stubborn ones that were able to escaped but she decided to leave them as left overs for Lena and Lucas. She wanted to focus on the other group of soldiers that were firing at her. "Bugs..But this amount of blood is not enough for those two.",she snorted and swung her scythe at the armed soldiers.

User Image
Forever enemies...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:39 pm
After awhile Osiris made it to Eden, taking up his position he appeared in front of the base. Slowly as he went he began to observe the things around him. To get a bit of feeling or information on what he should be doing. Acting out his part.  

Alex Nevermore

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:15 am
"You look beat girl" the owner said, a cherry faced round woman said. "I am, I havent been able to sleep in months" Alex told the woman taking the coffee and the warm pastory. "Thanks" she said smiling as she began to sip her coffee. She was typically a loner and felt that at times she didn't belong with Cleanse. She loved them like a family...but having feral like feelings was tough as well as be humane.

Kikyo stopped midway back to Eden and found a secluded area as she kneeled on her knees to pray. A purple like energy enshrouded her as she looked up. It was the spirit of her mother. She had learned a while back that she was killed. She missed her, but it was nice to be able to talk to her from time to time. "Hello Mother, things are going well. The people who I live with are very nice, I wish they could meet you" she said. "Well, I'm working, trying to have a normal life, but things can get hectic. I enjoy working with Eden though because it helps me get to reform troubled gifteds" she said. "Well mommy, I should be getting home it's late, and I don't want people worrying" she said smiling. The light faded as she stood up and proceeded home.

Angelina looked at the Mad Man. "Okay" she simply said. Linking her mind with the monsterous looking creatures, they rounded up in a common room. "As you wish, though I doubt the leaders will be that easily killed, hopefully the higher ranking officials can be killed or even brought back in, the valueable will be returned here" she said as her eyes glew.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:13 am
He smiled and laughed lightly for a few moments. " You give them to much credit. You have an army of monstrocities you can constantly heal and bring back, on the other hand after their little fight they are tired and divided, I would hope you wouldn't have a problem with this mission. " He said as he finally vanished into a cloud of smoke.

Brian exitted the helicopter, soon finding himself in his office where he had a long list of things to do, ranging from paying bills, to keeping up their disguise as a charitable organization all the way down to making sure their suppliers and funders remained quiet. After filing and signing, reading and writing Brian's eyes felt heavy, he slowly lowered his face onto the desk his arms acting as the pillow. He slowly drifted off to sleep, resting for the first time in over a week.

Vincent sighed, he often timed just stood out standing on some building with a view and watched the sky. He contemplated things from breakfast to his very existance. Vincent today was replaying the mission in his head over and over, he should have been quicker Renault and Cheshure sholdn't have even phased his mind from the mission for an instant. He grumbled lightly and watched as the citie's twinkling lights filled his eyes. He felt his fange poking from his mouth, it might be time to feed soon, it was one of the serious draw backs of being a vampire.

Cheshure's disembodied head suddenly burst from space directly infront of Yukina. " Hi Yukina! " He said in a slightly loud tone. His head spun around until he looked at Bird. " There's the girl who rival's my own spunkyness! " He laughed a little and slowly formed the rest of his body, it looked like he was laying down on his stomach on a tree branch but there was nothign beneath him. " So what are you doing? " He asked as his tail gently swayed back and forth.  

Nicko1421

Mikeyeatcookie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:55 am
Yuri was walking in the streets of californai, it was quiet, Yuri was about to resort to starting a convasation with Geth but changed his mind when he stopped when he looked into some shadows, he giggled to himself a light before walking closer to them "Sera is that you"
(Sera)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:06 am

Sera had reached an alley where it was darker, but it was still close to the sidewalk. She was pondering on whether she should continue her walk or stay in the alley. It's only getting brighter out... I can't stay here for long, if the sun changes its position eventually. I'll probably have to go deeper into the alley... It wasn't until she heard a familiar voice asking her something, her name the first word of the question. She focused on reality and saw that it was Yuri. "Oh. Hey Yuri. Yeah.. It's me." She said. Now that she was focusing on what's happening around her again, she looked down and saw that the sunlight was spreading as the sun rose higher. She took a step back. "Didn't expect to see you here. Not now, anyway."

The Raining Soul

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games