Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role play for life

Back to Guilds

mixing all types of awesome roleplays in one place to have the most fun 

Tags: school, lycanswerewolves, vampires, anything, awesome 

Reply Role play area
5 Till Midnight (White Order avalible) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do to lack of members, should I move this RP to the forums?
  Definitly
  Probably not
  Not sure
View Results

Nyakune Yami

5,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 3:42 pm
Beyond the two conversing vampires, on the marble steps of the grand mansion, a crow cawed as it alighted onto the third step, its dark eyes gazing at Jareth and Arisa. A second soon joined it, both staring intently at the two. They were still and silent a moment, two ebony statues against the gray of the mansion. The first cawed again, and the second echoed its cry.
In an instant a small figure appeared between the two birds. The child stared at the two with bright crimson eyes under long, waving, blond hair. She held an arm out, allowing a third crow to land on it as one of the two on the steps leapt into her lap.
"Aah," She chimed with a fanged smile, stroking the crow's black feathers lovingly with her small, childlike hands. "Well done. I do believe you've found some good entertainment..."

Out in the moon-illumined forest, Alphonse stood silently, his back to a tree. He held a small, thin knife in his hand, turning it over, observing the reflections in it's blade. He hummed quietly to himself as he looked the distorted world over in the steel.
Footsteps.
He lowered the knife, looking off into the distance.
"It would appear someone's coming to spoil my afternoon," He muttered to no one in particular. "Let's see just who it is, shall we?" He said with a grin, looking back at the knife, seeming almost to be addressing the blade itself. He tapped his foot on the ground, his steely eyes fixed to the distance, watching for this approaching stranger.

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 10:34 am
She smirked"I know"She said"But there are orbs that do similiar things,you know"She said then sighed  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Mishiranu-Reaperofshadows
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 1:32 pm
"Mabye so...but those crystal balls only show you whant your imagination deseires." he said. "There nothing more then simply an illusion. These orbs however..." He stopped figiting once more and firmly held the glass. "Turn that into an ever true reality." Then threw the orb onto the ground, shattering it into nothingnees. Imideatly afterwords several obsidian spike-like pillars erriputed from the ground and surrounded them, effectivly making an arena.

Damien held out his hand. "Relax Al. It's only me." he said. "What are you doing here? I thought Vladimire asked you to help him arcive the records."  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 11:15 am
Two of the crows cawed in surprise, lifting into the air momentarily. Angelique squealed with joy. "Oh, a fight, a fight!" She said with a grin, bouncing slightly. "This will be such fun to watch, don't you think?" She cooed to the crows as they returned to her side.
One crow cawed with discontent.
"Oh, hush," Angelique muttered, patting it on the head. "Don't be sore merely because they startled you. Just watch and enjoy it, won't you?" With that she turned her attention back to the two in the field, a large smile on her face.

Alphonse' upper lip twitched slightly with distaste as he recognized the voice. His mouth then curved into a pleasant smile as he tilted his head back, watching Damien approach.
"Ah, Damien," He said with a friendly tone, hiding a kind of venom behind it. "If you don't mind so terribly- as I've told you so very often before- I would appreciate it if you would stop calling me 'Al.' " He badgered, smiling over gritted teeth. "And as for your question... well. As he's not yet come searching for me, it would seem old Vladimir's getting along just fine without me, wouldn't it?" He answered with a smirk.
"Besides," He went on, "That library is so dusty. It does terrible things to my fair skin," He remarked jokingly, caressing his cheek with his fingertips, smirking still.

Nyakune Yami

5,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 5:16 pm
Razamule suddenly appeared beside the small vampire. "It would seem that Jareth has once again challenged another to a duel." he said. "This should very well be intresting." He sat down beside her and petted one of the crows heads, much to it's delight.

Damien shrugged. "Well you know Vlad, he's more of the passive aggressive type." he stated. "He won't come looking for you, but he'll kick your a** the next time he sees you.
"And as for your fair skin...I'm sure you can manage."

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 5:46 pm
Angelique looked up at the strange man beside her. She glared slightly, not knowing who this man was. However, she was not the type to start gratuitous fires. Even so, she preferred formality, regardless of whom she was conversing with.
"Well, while I most certainly agree," She said, "but you see, where I'm from, when one speaks to a lady, they properly introduce themselves before engaging in idle chitchat."

Alphonse turned away from Damien, pacing off a bit. he swirled the knife around on his finger by a ring on the end of the hilt. "Well," he said cheerfully, "I suppose I simply can't let him see me then, can I?" He let out two short laughs, Putting the knife back on his belt where it belonged.

Nyakune Yami

5,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 5:01 am
Arisa smirked a little as she looked around"This Arisa knew there was something This Arisa's dear brother didn't tell This Arisa. He has a tendacy of doing that, you know"She said as her eyes glowed and two dead samurai came out of the ground.She took both of their swords and got into a sparring stance.  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 3:25 pm
Razamaule looked to the small girl, just realising that she was there. "I am Razamule Volkova. First of the pillars." he introcuded himself.

"You don't have to, he's good at finding others." Damien said. "Trust me, I've known him for years."

Jareth chuckled. "I'm sure that your dear brother also din't tell you that unlike the other pillars...I'm deffensive." Large bone like petal then eruppted from the ground and twisted around the goul, several trendel and throny like bone roots grew and potsioned themselves in a cobra like manner.  

Vice Captain

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 8:17 pm
She shrugged"Of course not.He only tells This Arisa what he thinks This Arisa needs to know"She said rolling her eyes"But then again, This Arisa has been gone for so long"  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 1:19 pm
"I am Angelique d'Angoulême," She responded, her face still towards the two on the field. "May I ask, what do you mean, Pillar?" She inquired, having never heard the term before.

"Aaah, but," Alphonse said cheerfully, looking over his shoulder at Damien, "You said he won't come looking for me. Yet now you say he's good at finding. Which is it? Hide or seek?" He said, grinning as usual.  

Nyakune Yami

5,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 2:32 pm
"Pleased to meet your aquintence, young lady." he said politely. "To answer your question a pillar is one of three that are of the most powerful leaders within master Eon's leigon. I possess the power to manipulate time."

"You'll see Alphonse." Damien replied simply. "Come on, we should both head back to the Sancutary, it's geting late and no doubt that my brother has partrol in this forest."

A trendel grew under her and grabed her by the ancle, throwing her against the wall of pillars. "No more talking..." his voice whispered on the wind.  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 4:27 pm
She used her speed to quickly propel herself using the pillar to push off,She charged at him and slashed through the bone then attempted to hit him  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 6:40 pm
Jareth quickly regenerated the pedal to protect himself. Several spikes then suddenly protuded out of the flower in attempt to attack Arisa.  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 6:42 pm
She jumped bakc to dodge them, then ran jumped and attempted cut him on his shoulder blade  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 6:45 pm
Her sword was defelcted once again by the protective pedals that were sorrounding him. More of the trendels grew form the ground and stuck at her.  
Role play area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games