Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role play for life

Back to Guilds

mixing all types of awesome roleplays in one place to have the most fun 

Tags: school, lycanswerewolves, vampires, anything, awesome 

Reply Role play area
Roses have Thorns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:36 pm
(wow but i'm still not going to be one for a few weeks. its sucks monkey balls. but i went to anime iowa so its was fun there)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:53 pm
((OKay and fyi... the slave rp is dead.. everyone waited on you so it strtopped but its fine ))  

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:34 pm
(i was just rping with one of them)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:42 pm
((you post as kain yet?> He was kidnapped. along with leon and xoru))  

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:52 pm
(ok i missed a lot so could you tell me what happened?)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:55 pm
((My post. All thats happened after that was the imp and fallen angel couple, you, then saronda tried to save leon.

((Meh heres my suprise... sorry everyone smile ))

Leon was shocked when she cut her arm. He was about to react when suddenly he felt blood trickle down into his mouth. It tasted perfect, and his body immediately wanted more. He couldn't get more though. Suddenly all the lights in the whole building went off for ten seconds.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kill the power" The man in the back said. Then all the lights went out for exactly ten seconds, and all the workers jumped into action. [i[1 Suddenly kain, Leon, xoru, and other slaves were all jumped. THey all felt strong arms wrap around their throat and a hand covering their mouth. 2A needle was sent into their neck, knocking them out instantly. It was a powerful tranquilizer with a mixture of their personal weakness the shop learned from having them their. 3 They were dragged away silently but fast towards the back. 4They were dragged down the stairs, still fully unconscious. 5 They were throw into electrically charged cells also each made of their own personal weakness, this had been planned for a while. 6 The cells were triple locked and closed silently. 7 The guards double checked then went back upstairs, closing the door silently. 8 The door was hidden behind boxes and a plant. 9 Every trace of a mess or struggled was removed silently in the pitch black. 10 All the people returned to their original place, looking equally as confused. It had gone off without a hitch and now all the slaves who were attacked were sleeping unconscious locked up, with the owners confused. They had planned this for a while, and it was common. They resold the slaves far away in a brother shop.

THats what happened.))  

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:49 pm
(wow you are good now let me find one of my posts so i can quote and then start a fight.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:00 pm
((Thanks. THats in the slave one just making sure you know. This rp your still hiding in hte dungeon. ))  

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:30 pm
(wasn't the castle blown up? Any way I said kain is now hiding at his house)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:41 pm
((You might wanna have him try and save leon or something. Um kinda it was set on fire but it was contained.))  

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:21 am
(nice)
Kain wakes in his house with a sigh having another nightmare that he was in the castle again with that princessgirl and her stick.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:28 am
(ya not much for me darmis killed somemore people and cove sneezed, thats the other things you missed)  

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:29 pm
(ok Tasha and Spike anyone can use at any time but tell us so we don't have two people trying to be them at the same time. Tasha can melt into the shadows and become part of them. She never misses a shot and Spike is a mind reader and healer of the two. They are twins)

Kain gets up and heads out to go clubing hoping that the bounty on his head was gone.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:47 pm
"Man I got to find Leon and Sable. Leon's going to be easier to find. He's pack even though he doesn't know," Kain mummers to himself and pulls up his cloak and hood and uses his powers to bring himself to Leon.  

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:55 pm
((Misas gonna be gone for a while..))

Leon froze as someone knew appeared. His body was in horrible conndition form the hunters. "WHO ARE YOU! LEAVE NOW BEFORE I HAVE TO KILL YOU!" He gorwed ice forming in his hand.  
Role play area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games