Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:33 pm
Trae hung her head. Cain was right she didnt have a mouth. She then got an idea, she clapped her hands and wrote something else on the paper. Now the paper said "You teach me to talk with mind". Of course her grammer was horibble but she hadnt seen many people write. The dolls learned quickly through watching others. Talking is one major thing they still hadnt figured out.

Vincent shook his head at Circe who shrugged again. He turned his attention to Campbridge.

"Well what now? More cleaning that i know you hate. Or do you have something in mind?"

For once Vincent was out of ideas. He knew a few things he should do. Like find a bath and a place to wash his clothing. Circe and Trae were dirty too now and they needed to be cleaned. He also knew he should probably clean up more, and get on the good side of the owner. Yet he also needed to eat a bit more food and find some water.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:34 pm
Lone_Heart
((,mmm...It's 3:30 and I'm tired so G'night!))
((Aw Night then ^^ Actually im going to soo goodnight everyone ^^))  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:47 pm
---  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:48 pm
((aw well feel better Kenton ^^ and goodnight))  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:04 am
((Ack! I'm gone for what one day and there's so much I missed!! Aiyah....this will be a pain when I get back from my week worth of vacation....))

Caly felt sleepy, but as of yet had not abandoned her post on the stairs. Her magic was almost halfway returned adn already the stairs were slowly and steadily beginning to be revived...that was until something caught her attnetion. She set the plant on the bottom step, telling it to not let anyone pass until her magic and elven abilities could do the rest of the job. Silently she turned her gaze toward what caught her eye and found one of the adorable little dolls trying to speak with the leader of the clan. And that was when she heard him say something about telepathy.

"Sir?" she said softly and tentatively. "TElepathy is also the forming the thoughts clearly and precisely to send them...at least for beginners and those with minimal amount of the talent." she continued uncertainly. "Thoughtsensing also falls into play with the ability of telepathy." she added.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:07 am
(( hehe everyone's leaving almost right after they got up lol ))  

Asahi10

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:12 am
((*shrugs* well trying to catch up when I'm finally able to get back on in like 9 days will be a drag..........oh well......I sleepy now.....nitenite))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:37 am
Campbridge, finishing buttoning up his shirt, looked at the other man who just talked to him.
"Meh...I really don't want to clean something else than myself or my clothing...Didn't really find water in more than a week now. A bath would be more then welcome. Or a shower. Hell, a little puddle of water would be alright!
And some food...Yeah...Foooooooooooooooooooood," he said at the same time his stomach started making some little noises. He really was hungry and his last bit of supplies were given to Vincent the day before.
"And after all that, there is one thing I want to do. I want to find a library, some archives, something. Anything. I'm sure this City has some pretty rare books or data that would help me further my research."

Zemblanity Insomnia

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:06 am
((Marsel_Lilas i can keep you updated er update you when you get back ^^))

Trae jumped when she saw the girl come up to her and the Raven Cian. After a bit she waved to her and listened to what she had to say. So now she knew what to do in order to speak. This was giong to be hard but hopefully it would work. Trae wrote "Thankyou" on the paper with her pencil, well not hers the paper and pencil were from Kurai's things. Then she dropped the pencil and ran off to go find Circe.

Vincent laughed at Campbridge's comment about finding a puddle of water. He needed to do the same though. Maybe there was a lake or a stream somewhere around here. He headed to the door of the room and opened it.

"A wash and some food sounds good. Shall we go and try to find the things we need?"

Vincent asked Campbridge as he looked back to him. Circe followed after her master, watching Campbridge as she passed by him. Vincent headed out the door and down the hallway Circe followed after.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 4:23 pm
Campbridge followed the other man outside the room.
"It would be a good idea to find those things. The little problem is that I have close to no idea where... I don't think there is anything in this place...Maybe if we could go in an INN or an Hotel....there must be one somewhere in this City."

Zemblanity Insomnia

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 4:42 pm
"Hm..."

Vincent was up for a bit of an adventure and he doubt if anyone would miss him if he left. Execpt for Kurai maybe... Vincents mask hid his grin. A little adventure sounded a bit fun. First though he needed to find Trae before he did anything. Vincent turned to Campbridge.

"Then well go to find a Inn or a Hotel. But first i need to find Trae my other doll. And im sure Kurai would like to come with us. Or anyone else that needs to wash up and find some food."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 5:03 pm
Kurai leaned back in the corner of the room that she had slept in. She didn't know what was up with this clan. They sure don't seem to have any sort of purpose yet..I wonder..should I stay here? Or move on? She put her arms behind her and leaned her head back on them and smiled. Nah. I'll stay and see what purpose they come up with. Standing up, she picks up her bag and heads toward the door. Well. I guess I'll scout around or something seeing as I might be here for a while. She opens the door quietly and looks outside.  

Asahi10

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 5:19 pm
"Hum..Okay then, fine! Find your two girls and we should leave. I'm tired of being dirty," he said with a litle laugh, even if it was true. He sat on a chair in the kitchen waiting for Vincent to find the others.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 5:32 pm
Vincent nodded to Campbridge and looked around the room. He saw Kurai head towards the door and turned to Circe.

"Find youre sister and then go wait by Campbridge."

Circe nodded and ran around to find Trae. After a few minutes of running around both dolls found eachother and hugged one another. Then they ran back to Campbridge and waved to him. They both waited near him for thier master to return.

Vincent walked up to Kurai and tapped her on the shoulder.

"Leaving so soon Kurai? Campbridge and I are going to go into town and find a Inn or Hotel that we can wash up in and get some food. You want to come with?"

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 5:45 pm
The man noticed the two little dolls running at him. Then, they made a little wave to him. Geez, they were cute! He waved back at them and pointed at the other chair to tell them to sit there. He would have put them there by himself but...it was better for his life not too...  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games