Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The O.W.L.s: Into The Nol Era (Complete) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:49 pm
Noah stood motionless, the only thinking that was moving on his being besides his overcoat would be his hair which the pony tailed flowed just as the coat did. Though he was focused on the events below them he could hear all the other very clearly and once Timothy spoke of destroying this rock of a land Noah turned his head to him though his body didn't move at all. "So if we were going to just destroy it anyways why didn't we just kill them along with this land from the start." He stated with his smooth and soothing voice.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:57 pm
Raven
Raven studied Kojiro for a moment before answering the question he had asked “Yes, I know there are others like us who are far stronger then anything we can ever believe. But that does not mean that they are indestructible” She ran a hand through her hair lazily while scanning the area they stood in “No matter how strong one person is, there is always a stronger person waiting in the docks to over throw them…” She stopped looking around and took a deep breath “You know Koji, If you are ever uncomfortable with doing a task you should say so. I wont have you doing things that might disturb you. Unlike other organisations I do not want my members…no my friends going into situations that might course them great distress” She smiled politely at him showing that her words where the truth.

Everything seemed far too quiet which was probably why Raven twitched at a sudden noise, she spun around on the spot and let out a curse “Their on the bloody plane!” She flipped her phone open and sent a quick txt to the others informing them of their location and that they where about to try…no they will stop the owls from leaving. With her phone back in her back pocket Raven raced onwards to where the opposing teams plane was. As she got closer she lined her body up and skidded to a halt while releasing a shockwave which collided with the planes side and launched it sideward’s into part of the building. “COME ON OUT LITTLE OWLS” Raven called with a smile like a kid knocking for a dear friend…only these friends where after blood.

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:59 pm
"Some of them can teleport, others can fly. Why chase them down when we can just kill them all at once? Besides, if they fight each other, they'll all be tired." Timothy turned his electrified eyes over to Noah and smirked. "Shooting fish in a barrel is easy, but it's alot easier still to shoot them after they're tired. If you like though, you can go down and kill them. Just be back up when I call you please."

~~~

Roulin had seen Raven outside of the window before she unleashed her attack on the plane. He lifted a telekinetic wall and it stifled a quarter of the force. The plane was still thrown backward against another building. Thankfully, it was still in good shape, but if the shockwave controlling Owl continued to attack, there wouldn't be anything he could do. His skin gradually became a dark blue color and undulated as if it were melting. He became water and flowed from the doors and windows before reforming outside. He panted, but he stared the girl down fearlessly. His frothy hair billowed in the wind and his dark purple eyes found their way back to his face. "I've been running almost all day! I'm not about to die now damn it!" Roulin exclaimed at the top of his water lungs. "I'll fight you before I let you kill us!"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:21 pm
Raven
Raven smiled as one of the Owls decided to join her outside their little plane. “I am glad to see you actually have the decency to come out and keep your word from earlier” She tilted her head to the side and scrutinised the guy before her “Though I was looking forward to fighting with one who called himself Benjamin, but you will do just fine” She held up a hand and winked “You destroyed my property today, so I shall return the gesture” with that said she sent a shockwave towards the guy, though in his current form she was unsure as to how it would affect him. Still it would be rather amusing to see the outcome.

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:04 pm
( so can any of the fallen phoenix join in or do we wait for the rest of the night owls to get on the plane first? Nova can join in at anytime so i thought i should ask first. )  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:25 pm
Noah smiled at Timothy's words, this man was indeed ruthless and was as twisted as Noah himself was. "Your so cruel." He simply stated with an amused expression upon his face, he was given the okay to go and wreak havoc on the teams though it wasn't like he needed it anyways. Noah did what he wanted when he wanted but Timothy was a good friend of his so he would listen when he needs to. Noah didn't say another word before he vanished from the site of the other Heralds with the help of a gust of wind being left in his position.  

Celestin Selone

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:50 pm
Kojiro listened to her as she spoke,"...Raven..." he said quietly, he then as she realized what was going on he snapped back to reality, he rushed next to her and readied his blade, he kept up with her, he came to a halt as she began her assault, he paused and saw Raven had already confronted one of the Night Owls, he looked at his blade trying to analyze the situation,"...She said to destroy the plane...I dont think I am able to directly damage it with such little time..." Then he had an Idea, he sidestepped Raven and rushed towards the plane, "...First..Ill take out the engines..." he figured, If he could damage it enough, it would be inoperable, he was not capable of the explosive force to damage it like Raven was, but he could still take this plane down, he got close to one of the turbines, and clenched his knife, he hurled it inside and allowed it to shatter, the pieces of ice would cling to the insides of the engine and serve as points to allow the ice to grow on the engine, he began to focus he energy as his eyes glowed a deep and dim sapphire, he pointed his palms towards the engine and began to form ice inside and around the engine turbine, it was slow at first, but as it began to seize the blades it began to accelerate.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:27 pm
((I apologize for my 2 day absence of posting. Yesterday I had work and today was a party for my younger brother's high school graduation [yes I know it is rather late for that. lol]. But I am back and shall resume posting.))

Before she could give any sort of shout at Lucien for his statements, both he and Neo had left the rest of them standing there. Her fists clenched tight enough to draw a trickle of blood, Anya's glare bored into the back of the UNS leader's skull as he walked off with Neo. She wasn't so pissed off at Neo for touching her. He had just chosen the worst time to touch her or even talk to her. Anya was so angry with Lucien that she hardly noticed Will's arrival and talking to Lucien.

However, when she heard her name called by Armand, Anya turned to face the annoying scientist as he tossed something in her direction with some sort of pun that was supposed to be attached to the tossed object. She was about to scream at Armand when the ice cube hit Will in the back and basically soaked Will entirely with water from the ice. It was then that Anya was relieved that it hadn't hit her instead. Because for one she would be all wet, and for another thing she would have had to hurt Armand seriously for it.

But before she could say anything to Armand and Itachi for their attempt at a prank against her, Will shoved a red rose into her hand. He then proceeded to praise her for her outburst against Lucien. Who the hell did Will think he was and what the hell did he think he was doing anyway? Anya's scowl returned, albeit deeper than it normally was given that she still was quite angry with Lucien. Despite her best efforts though, there still appeared a slight hint of color on her cheeks from embarrassment. She'd never received a flower from any one before, let alone a guy. "Shut up, you damn playboy." she growled back to Will before throwing the rose back at the Satan Owl and shoving past him to leave the group behind. She didn't necessarily plan on following Lucien and Neo right now. There was no telling what would happen if she stuck around them while she was still pissed off. However, Anya wasn't about to just ditch the only home she had ever had. Yet anyway...

====

Sydney said nothing in response to L's question about her confrontation with the other Owls. Instead, she just stood there, waiting to hear Tim's next plans for what she should do next.  

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:46 pm
Demios watched as a man attempted to destroy their engines. He quickly put Moli inside before getting irritated. He quickly ran over to the man "You really picked the wrong owl to mess with" He said coldly. "Sparkling Wide Pressure" He said as he formed a sphere of lighting and then hurled it at the man. "You have no idea the kind of trouble you got into" He said. His eyes suddenly going black. He was tired of people threatening his friends. He swung his arm "Pyrosphere" He said launching a large fireball at the man.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:57 pm
The woman was becoming perturbed by her opponents. She raised a pillar of ice in front of her, making a sliding-throwing motion with her arm. With each motion, a sharpened sliver of ice went flying in the direction of each of them, one after another. By now, the smirk on her face had diminished, and she simply wanted to finish them off.  

The Lacey Bear

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:39 pm
Aaliyah had finally arrived to the sound with Benkai and saw the attacks happening. When she saw Demios aim for Kojiro with lightning she flashed her hands as lightning struck it canceling it out. Looking at him she pushed Kojiro out the way as they landed on the ground. Sending a gale of wind towards Demios.

The Phoenix looked as the ice pierced her threw her leg as she looked down. Sending a series of telekinetic blades at her opponent.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:46 pm
((Fallen Phoenix))

Benkei and Aaliyah were already on the way to the noise when their phones sounded. He briefly took a look. “The plane...” When they arrived, Benkei spotted Raven facing some watery mess of a figure and Kojiro off by a plane that had been knocked off to the side. Kojiro looked busy, but just then someone appeared from inside the plane and flung something at the boy. ”Tsch.” Aaliyah was ahead of him as she summoned lightning to cancel Demios's first attack out and sent some wind at him. As one of the main defensive types in the Fallen Phoenix, Benkei felt he had to do something to support them and whoever else needed support. He ran to Raven, but raised a stone barrier in front of Aaliyah and Kojiro to block the fireball.

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:50 pm
((UNS))

I missed! Armand thought in surprise when the ice cube hit and soaked, of all people, Will, instead of Anya. Ah… On the bright side, Anya hadn’t screamed at him. On the downside, he and Itachi had caught Will’s attention, and he hoped that Will would haven’t anything in mind for them close to what Neo had been subjected to. He put on an innocent smile. He almost laughed out loud when Anya threw the rose back at Will, but then remembered who the rose had been from and stopped himself. “Well, at least you don’t need to worry about being hot!” he declared cheerfully after Anya left. He noticed that she was still relatively angry, but at least no one had gotten hurt.

Will appeared to be surprised when he caught the flower flung back at him. Appeared. The moment Anya brushed past him, a small smile curled onto his lips in amusement. He watched her stalk past everyone and fingered the rose. At Armand’s comment, the Satan Owl gave him a brief evil eye before he took off his jacket. Oh? You want to talk about what's red hot? Careful what you say, redhead. He wrung the jacket, water spilling out seemingly in torrents from it. Just how much water was in that cube? He would have to change at the hotel. It wouldn’t do to walk around waterlogged like this unless... The Satan Owl’s eyes went to Itachi. “Now, Itachi, would you get rid of your watery mess? I promise I’ll be more lenient on you than your fellow a**hole.” The smile on his face was a little scary, to say the least. He wanted his clothes dry.

((Edited.))

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:02 pm
((I'm going on vacation for a few days starting tomorrow most likely. I most likely won't be back until Thursday. I'm hoping that the hotel room we'll be staying in will have wi-fi so I can at least keep up with what's going on, but if not then I'll see you all Thursday or Friday, hopefully. Feel free to club my characters and drag them around wherever they need to go.))

Jhelae thrust her hands in front of her as very sharp slivers of ice headed in her direction. "Silent Wall!" she bellowed. A deep purple barrier made of dark energy was erected in front of her. It managed to stop most of the shards, but a few made it through piercing arms and leaving small gashes in her face. She winced slightly in pain. This girl was on an entirely different level than they were. She sent a wave of dark energy hurling towards their opponent.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:02 pm
Kojiro turned to look at Demios, he was silent, "...I-I've been spotted!" he thought hopelessly, he was paralyzed for a moment and could only watch was the lightning heading towards him, as Aaliyah and Benkei defended him, as he landed on the ground, he was still in shock he looked up to see Aaliyah had pushed him out of the way, he looked at her with wide eyes, "Thank you..." he mumbled as he turned his attention to his target...I...I need to be more careful..." he thought to himself as he got to his feet, the Engine was still seized, but it was almost out of commission, aware that the barrier may not hold long he turned back to the Engine, his powers stirred up again as he continued to sabotage the Turbine, however as he continued he looked at his hands, they were shaking as he worked, he knew he was scared,"...I just have to focus on the mission..." he convinced himself.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games