Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Wolf's Den {CLOSED; DO NOT POST} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Metal criminal minds

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:56 pm
Shadow returned to his sitting as he looked at everything, again his head on a swivel as he remained silent  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:10 pm
Larka's heart felt as though it stilled for a whole moon cycle when the Alpha asked her assistance. "O-of course, Alpha!" She bowed respectfully as her tail wagged out of control. She gave a yip of joy and licked beneath Kai's chin.

Of course, she saw him eying the carcass and she bowed and backed away. "Bakher, the Gryphon, caught this and brought it back for us. He has let us feed from it and promised the bones to Jeff, so he may pay back Rat."

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:26 am
Kaishin walked over to the unicorn and tore out a chunk of flesh, stuffing it in his maw. "Not bad!" he commented. "I prefer it little more fresh though". He glanced at the horn "Does jeff need the horn?" he asked Larka. "If not, then I shall take it".  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:40 am
{Bakher already took the horn and the mane of the Unicorn. :"P}  

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Metal criminal minds

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:59 am
Shadow almost laughed as he looked at the Alpha, some times he just was too much for his serious demeaner to handle, Not to mention what larka just did he was laughing to himself over that too  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:15 pm
Kaishin rubbed his eyes and looked at he carcass again, noticing that the horn and mane were already missing. "Must still be half-asleep..." he muttered. He did notice Shadow stiffling a laugh however, but didn't pay it much attention.
Kai went to take a step when something else just dawned on him, Larka had just licked him!
"I-I'm going for a run" he said hastily. "I'll see you later". And with that he bounded of down the tunnel, towards the forest.  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

Cerberus0.4

5,900 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:32 pm
Nabila giggled at the drama and then focussed on her thoughts. She desperately wanted something more, an adventure, but no one noticed her presence as she slyly moved around the forest from treetop to treetop, mainly practicing her hunting skills with the birds as they fluffed their feathers, distracted by their beauty as she snuck up behind them and admitted a low pur to scare them away.

Her tail curled around the branch as she looked down at everyone, purring as the sun warmed her back.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:56 pm
Kaishin ran out of the den and into the open forest. He slowed down to a walk and took a deep breath. "I cannot believe I just made such a fool of myself" he said aloud. He closed his eyes and listened to the sounds of the forest, the sounds of running water, the breeze gently blowing through the trees.
He looked up and saw a group of birds fleeing from a nearby tree. Walking over to it her noticed a lioness lazing around in the higher branches. "Now what did those poor birds do to you?" he called out.  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:29 pm
Larka blinked in surprise at the Alpha's sudden need for a run. He looked as though he was going to give Shadow a proper beating for laughing at him, but then he just ran off! "What bit his butt," she asked in confusion.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:35 pm
(Hmmmn...new guy. How to make introductions.... And my laptop is still screwy, I'm doing this from a computer at my college...)

He woke from his light sleep, and looked around, slightly ashamed that he had fallen asleep without meaning too; he must have eaten more than he'd thought. He glanced around, noticing that Larka was still there, along with Shadow; he didn't see Asiril, which was odd. He stretched, digging his talons into the dirt like a cat would, then puffed his plumage and looked around again. He noticed a new scent in the air, and inhaled deeply. He mulled the scent over; young, virile, male...
" What have I missed? Also, who's the new wolf, and where did Asiril go to?"  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:57 pm
Larka turned at the sound of the large Gryphon moving. She waited patiently until he woke fully to 'fill him in.' "Who you are smelling is not new," she giggled. "He is the Alpha male of this Pack. He was sleeping the whole time. He seems to enjoy his naps... But now he has run off, after appointing me the temporary Alpha female." She lifted her head proudly, but deflated when she realized the second part of Bakher's confusion. "Asiril? I... I don't know where he is! I swear on the Moon, he better not have run off to take on the Furies alone," she growled.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:49 pm
Kaishin decided to leave the lioness be. "Let sleeping lions lie as they say" he said to himself. He walked around the forest for a while more and then returned to the Den. He caught Larka's scent and approached them, noticing a large Gryphon standing there as well as Larka looking a little irritated.
"What's wrong Larka?" he asked her as he approached.  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

Cerberus0.4

5,900 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:58 pm
She laughed. "They didn't do anything," She purred, jumping down and walking back to the den. She settled onto a low lying tree near the entrance and swirled a finger over the water, her tail dipping in lightly.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:22 pm
(Hey, what happened to Celtic_Zombie_Kitten? she hasn't posted here in... a Looooong time now. And my home comp is still messed....)
Bakher caught the scent of the unknown- at least to him- young wolf... the Alpha of the Pack, Larka had called him. He looked the wolf over as he walked over to them, and asked a question of Larka. He vainly preened a wing, and spread his wings, hoping to make another fan; having fans never hurt. He cleared his throat and looked the Alpha in the eyes.

" Hello. I don't believe we've met before. My name is Bakher. What's yours, Mr. Alpha?"  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:21 pm
{I dunno what happened to Celtic. I got no word from her, but she's still in. And it sucks that your computer is all screwy, but at least you found an alternative? :"D}

Larka turned at the sound of her Alpha's voice and dipped her head in shame and submission. "I think we may have lost someone, Alpha.. The fox seems to be missing." Her tail was tucked between her legs and her ears lay flat against her skull. This Alpha stuff was hard when everything starting going wrong.

The she-Wolf's eyes caught sight of the Gryphon's wings. She admired from her subdued position. They were beautiful as ever and it seemed Bakher knew exactly that. His pride made her smile a bit, inside of course.

General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games