Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land Of The Beast:The Dark,The Cold,The Dead Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:27 pm
Dawn looked at Valaria and then looked at the figure. She just sighed and shook her head. "I'm not having a hard time at all. I just have nothing to say." she said as she started walking again, just wanting to get away.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:37 pm
The figure sighed and suddenly Dawn was stuck in place...paralyzzed if you will.

"So stubborn.."he sighed and looked at Val.The green eyes laughed at her.

"I see someone doesn't realize who they speak to!"the man said and the bird moved slightly.

"I was only a young fool when I challenged my elders."he said quietly and walked up to Dawn.The green eyes looked into her dark red almost calming her senses by doing it.

"Calm down my vampire friend."Said the man briefly and put the staff in the ground.

"It has been 4 months has it not?"Kiba implied and sat down on the log infront of her.

"You make it very hard to speak with a decade or two of friendship behind us."Kiba chuckled.

(WRONG!xD.)

Damon popped her up side the head.

"You heal the wounded Kir..is that not a great gift?"he hissed.

Lor nodded.

"Do your best."he said.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:43 pm
Dawn looked at him and rolled her eyes. "I can't really remember. I stopped counting time ages ago." she said with a sarcastic smile. "And maybe I don't want to speak. Or maybe I don't want to calm down." she said as she scoffed, being her usual stubborn self. She didn't want to talk to anyone at all, even if they were an old friend of hers.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:09 pm
Kiba raised a brow.

"Don't think me a fool Dawn."he said softly and leaned toward her.

"I know what happend."he said.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:18 pm
(I honestly thought it would be Malik since he always have the staff to whack us young ones with lmao XD)

Valaria blinked in shock. "oh well I wasn't around those years ago hell I wasn't even a twinkle in my parents eyes yet" she laughed smiling.

Kira rubbed her head smiling weakly. "I deserved that...glad to know Dam"

Victor nodded. "Ill do that"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:19 pm
Dawn looked at him and nodded. "Yeah, I know what happened too." she said, sounding a bit bitter. She didn't want to talk about it. She just wanted to forget it, no matter how impossible it may be.  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:31 pm
Kiba sighed and nodded.

"I see.."he said standing up.

"I have wasted my time then..trying to snap you out of your bitterness..I have failed at that.But think about how Malik would want you to be about all of this Dawn."he said calmly and sighed as his body slightly dimmed.

Damond nodded and sighed.

"Your welcome."he said.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:39 pm
Dawn looked at Kiba, her eyes showing sadness for a quick moment. "Well I'm sorry for wasting your time. But it's not like I asked for your help anyway." she said as she looked down. She already felt horrible and now it was just getting worse. She didn't mean to be such a bother to Kiba, but like she had said, it's not like she asked him to help her.  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:40 pm
Kiba nodded.

"But its what friends do."he said.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:48 pm
Dawn shook her head and took a deep breath as she looked at him. "Well then I'm a pretty horrible friend aren't I?" she said as she chuckled. "I'm sorry." she added on quietly.  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:48 pm
Kira kissed Damon on the cheek lightly. "Victor and I here for you ya know...along with Lily"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:52 pm
Damon nodded and looked at her.

"I'm sorry I'm not your nice little cousin anymore Kir..but after that day that I ..well you know..it changed me."he said.

Kiba rose a brow.

"Is that so?"he said and sat down beside her.

"I don't think it is.Though I will accept the apology part."he said smirking.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:57 pm
Nah Dam it changed us all...that's why I always headed to the books learning medical crap and herbology while you and Victor trained and all" Kira said smiling weakly  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:57 pm
Dawn chuckled and couldn't help but smile at that. "Of course you would." she said as she shook her head a bit. "I still don't want your help, but I am grateful that you offered." she admitted as she looked at the ground.  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:24 pm
Kiba sighed.

"Just don't turn into me Dawn.I don't want that sorrow on your shouldars.."he sighed.

Damon nodded.

"Yeah.."he said.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games