Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Demons plain Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:52 pm
Diavolos 'Dia'
User Image

Dia walked down to the wasteland, keeping her eyes on the Gates of Hell. Scythe slung over her shoulder, she walked up to the gates and put one hand on it. "I should bring her out, no?" she mused to herself.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:56 pm
Devil_Seith
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

Takeshi looked at Hiro,His hair falling over his eyes but his pale red eyes still visible. "There is no hate,only joy,For you are are beloved by the goddess,Hero of the dawn,Healer of the worlds...Dream of the morrow hath the shattered soul,Pride is lost,Wings stripped away,the end is nigh." He said the first part as if he was talking about Hiro but the rest was just to say aloud.

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:59 pm
the Eye looked at Takeshi. "you actually think, that there is a goddess looking after you?" he chuckled. "such an ignorant little boy." it said and looked a Dia. "ah, more evil...this plan is coming together perfectly"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:05 pm
User Image

Dia felt something staring at her and looked over her shoulder nonchalantly. "I've no intent on joining you." she stated then looked back at the gates.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:06 pm
Yuchika Hiro

It's time to let everything out, to grow stronger...
User Image
Hiro smirked, no hate, only Joy. "Heh, theres plenty that none of you know about me." Hiro felt the darkness in the atmosphere, he felt the darkness of himself and Takeshi colliding, he summoned his reapers scythe, crafted in the fires of hell.

Even if it means killing everything inside of me.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:07 pm
The Eye floated to her. "I can sence it...you want to cause evil....are you familiar with the one called....Nikolai?"  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:10 pm
Devil_Seith
User Image

Takeshi looked at the one eyes monstrosity and chuckled loudly. "I guess simple minded things dont know about good literature.And speaking if sime minded things." He said as he said the name Nikolai. He looked at Dia and smiled and walked to her,ignoring Hiro to taunt him. "Hey beautiful." He said softly,His pale red eyes looked into hers.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:15 pm
User Image

Dia's red eyes just showed hatred at boredom. "I know him, yes." she told the one eyed thing then glared at Takeshi. "You again." she muttered, tightening the grip on her scythe.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Yuchika Hiro

User Image
Hiro smirked, running his hand over the scythes blade, black flames running over them. "No hate, eh?" He asked with a smirk, spinning the scythe. "I believe we are long overdue for a fight, dont ya think?" He asked.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:21 pm
The eye floated around him. "Join me, and we can destroy this pest...I can see that...the other filth around here...was unsuccessful." it sighed. "Armageddon....he was an old fool"
((is that how you spell it?))  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:30 pm
Devil_Seith
User Image

Takeshi looked at Hiro. "Try if you want to." He then looked at Dia. "If your tempted to strike me go ahead and try,I won't pull punches like last time." He didn't bother looking at the one eyed thing "Your annoying."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:33 pm
User Image

Dia glanced at the other man then back at Takeshi. "Fight the other one. Maybe it'll interest me." she mused then pointed one of her scythe blades at the monster. "Do not talk of my cousin." she said, not even looking at it.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:37 pm
It smirked ant looked at Takeshi "and your the one reciting poems, like a small child lost in the dark." it said and looked at Dia. "you....are stalling. join me and lets kill Nikolai, then the rest of the school" it said, fire and destruction being seen in its eye  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:40 pm
Devil_Seith
User Image

Takeshi chuckled at Dia. "When we last spoke we got into an argument,I'm sorry for that I guess,I lost my temper." He turned to the one eye thing and his hand extended and a sword with a white hilt formed. "Dia doesn't need you,She's strong and your weak,Go back to where you came low life."

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:45 pm
Yuchika Hiro

User Image
Hiro smirked. backing up from Takeshi and placing his scythe in the ground, the flowers and grass around it dying, he snapped his fingers, a reapers cloak covering his body, he took the hood off though. "You can finish talking to her although I can tell, you lust for a battle which does not bore you." He said softly.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff