WhitersNote

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:04 pm
User Image

"No." Kira said bluntly, "I would rather not, since I fail to have the vaguest interest in fighting just for the sake of fighting. Fell free to ask me when you have a more reasonable proposition. Until then, please refrain from comparing me to other people, especially when you just met me, I find it to be stereotypical and annoying."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:08 pm
User Image
Zanza laughed a bit and then thought for a moment quickly having an easy way to get what he was after. you beat me in a spar and I'll grant you access to some of the rarest books around as well as allow you as much time you want in the school library. But if you lose you'll have to come to my class every day it's available Zanza said meaning what he said never breaking or lying about what he said.  

Assassiinx

Familiar Lunatic

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:10 pm
User Image
Life isn't fair to me it seems, when it comes to love. I get let down, heart broken, but I just can't get enough

Avarielle looked at Kira. "Don't do it." She said, standing up. "You'll be here forever." Avarielle sat right next to her, looking at Zanza. "He'll keep trying too..."

But when I found you, I thought it would be different, though I was let down. Because I'd stolen your heart, it was all working out, until he came around.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:15 pm
User Image

Kira showed no interest in his offer, though she was thinking about it. She was inclined to accept, but not without thoroughly considering the matter. She wondered why he had such an interest in fighting. She then considered what Avarielle was saying, finding it to be an interesting statement, "I'll consider it, that is all I can conclude for now." she replied promptly.  

WhitersNote

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Assassiinx

Familiar Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:19 pm
User Image
this is not a think about it kind of deal either yes or no right now and if you accept I'll give you the special books even in the event of loss. Either way I can promise if you don't accept I'll make your attempts at skipping my class impossible.Zanza said as he tried to lock her into answering yes. He only really wanted to spar with her to find out her abilities. Zanza had a lesson plan but to carry it out he required the knowledge of fighting they did.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:21 pm
User Image
Life isn't fair to me it seems, when it comes to love. I get let down, heart broken, but I just can't get enough

Crossing her arms across her chest, Avarielle shot Zanza a glare. "You're such a jerk." She said. "If she says yes, I'm helping her." Avarielle said, looking at Kira. "She doesn't deserve this."

But when I found you, I thought it would be different, though I was let down. Because I'd stolen your heart, it was all working out, until he came around.  

Auracite
Crew

Assassiinx

Familiar Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:25 pm
User Image
Fine two on me would be more exciting anyway...now answer Zanza said his mind blank and his eyes sorrow filled hearing the one he liked call him a "jerk".  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:29 pm
User Image

"Thank you, but I'll take my chances on my own if I really must fight." Kira retorted, "After all, I do get the books either way, so I suppose I can live with the consequences, assuming I lose that is. But if you really think it is best for me to partner with you, then I'll take your advice and allow you."  

WhitersNote

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:31 pm
User Image

"I feel it is best." Avarielle said, standing up. "He's pushed all his students so far." She said, looking at him with a small smile. "I think it's time he lost."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:37 pm
User Image
Zanza smiled seeing her a little less angry with him. I don't think you'll win with two maybe twenty will beat me that is if you are all strong as Avarielle.Zanza said not having yet to show his abilities or even attack with full strength.  

Assassiinx

Familiar Lunatic

WhitersNote

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:40 pm
User Image

Kira simply opened the window and lowered herself out, rolling her eyes at the teacher's statement. She simply wanted to get the battle over with as soon as possible.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:42 pm
User Image

Avarielle followed behind Kira, landing on her feet outside. "You ready?" She asked Kira, putting on a pair of gloves. "I'm not sure if he'll hold anything back this time."

Auracite
Crew

Assassiinx

Familiar Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:44 pm
User Image
Zanza ran and jumped out the window flying down quickly and landed happily on the ground with out a bit of help from his elemental power. Strike me the battles already begun.Zanza said loudly and happily seeing Kiras annoyment at his statement. The one thing no one seemed to realize was his real fighting styles called for kill techniques and those were clearly banned.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:51 pm
User Image

"I'm as ready as I'll ever be." Kira replied with a smile at Avarielle, "I'll let you make the first attack, since you already have experience with fighting him.  

WhitersNote

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:54 pm
User Image

"Okay." Avarielle nodded, stepping forward. Avarielle started simple at first and simply shot multiple ice shards at him continuously until Kira felt it was time for her to strike.

Role play area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff